[Hentai game] [110624] [暁WORKS-響-] LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 + Append Life + Wallpaper [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

Re: [110624] [暁WORKS-響-] LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 + Wallpaper + New Patch [H-Game] [No DVD Patch] [Updated]

I've tried installing from mounting the ISO in Daemon's Tools. Installing through that way results in an error; some Japanese characters error 237. So, instead, I copied the ISO's contents to a new folder and installed that way, which, fortunately worked. The problem I'm having is what I wrote above.

Just to be sure, what are the purpose of the two patches provided by OP? Which is the No-DVD patch?
Also, I'm using AppLocale to install everything. I'm not sure if that would create a problem.

I've also tried running with the DVD still mounted. Alas, no success. Either I get the EAccessViolation, or the SdActi.exe error.

EDIT: I'm just about ready to give up. I tried installing on my laptop, and get the same exact errors. It also seems like I'm the first on the Internet to encounter these errors, or at least the first who speaks English (every search result leads to a Japanese or Korean website).

Last edited:
Re: [110624] [暁WORKS-響-] LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 + Wallpaper + New Patch [H-Game] [No DVD Patch] [Updated]

japanese character error? have you change your location and format your pc to japanese man?
i'm using windows 7 and daemon tools and it works fine...hmm try use attachment file in
the first page of this thread.

I've tried installing from mounting the ISO in Daemon's Tools. Installing through that way results in an error; some Japanese characters error 237. So, instead, I copied the ISO's contents to a new folder and installed that way, which, fortunately worked. The problem I'm having is what I wrote above.

Just to be sure, what are the purpose of the two patches provided by OP? Which is the No-DVD patch?
Also, I'm using AppLocale to install everything. I'm not sure if that would create a problem.

I've also tried running with the DVD still mounted. Alas, no success. Either I get the EAccessViolation, or the SdActi.exe error.

EDIT: I'm just about ready to give up. I tried installing on my laptop, and get the same exact errors. It also seems like I'm the first on the Internet to encounter these errors, or at least the first who speaks English (every search result leads to a Japanese or Korean website).

here's a piece of advices, NEVER use applocale to run eroge! some eroge company these days has already using some system to prevent the game for running in other Windows aside from japanese formatted windows!

changing your region and time wont guarantee all of the game run properly!

hmm..maybe you can give mark12 the solution then Animaksiat-san...

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] quite simple, if you're using Windows 7, make a new user for your windows and then set it to japanese! you only had to setting it on control panel!

okay then..thank you.

hmm...still no update of lovelyxcation 2:/

Last edited:

okay then..thank you.

hmm...still no update of lovelyxcation 2:/

Well, it's slated to release at 26th April 2013 (Half a year :neardead:)
If you're interested with the heroine, got it from other web
lxc2.jpg

Even though the setting is the same as LxC, I can't help but to think
Blue Haired girl = LxC MC and Yuuki Daughter
Pink Haired girl = LxC MC and Aya Daughter
Black Haired girl = LxC MC and Sera Daughter
Blond Haired girl = LxC MC and Misasa Daughter :fulfilled:

Reactions: nawi

ooohh...an update^^......nuu!!.. next year!!:shockmenft:....too long!!:enraged:...

thanks for updating nacht:thumbup:, too bad i couldn't access their site:dispirited:...

by the way, what's that magazine?

ooohh...an update^^......nuu!!.. next year!!:shockmenft:....too long!!:enraged:...

thanks for updating nacht:thumbup:, too bad i couldn't access their site:dispirited:...

by the way, what's that magazine?

It's same for people who live outside Japan, Their website blocked foreigner IP
I don't know about the magazine since i just stumble upon it randomly while searching new info fo LxC2

Found another pic
1348053962418.jpg

Last edited:

hmm....okay..i'll go search it too then....thanks again for the info^^

The website was undergoing a re-launch and it's opened now at http://www.hibiki-site.com/. The bits and pieces I understood from the developer blog basically stats that LC2 is going to copy a lot of LC1 but make it bigger, but no real new info out yet other than what nacht has posted.

Being a huge fan of LC1, I'm hyped for LC2 although the heroines from LC1 are way better IMO =\.

Reactions: Nacht and nawi

thanks for the info snowpatrol^^...yeah i agree with you, and looks like the heroines only the

students:/

thanks for the info snowpatrol^^...yeah i agree with you, and looks like the heroines only the

students:/

Yep, which is a bit of let down. I want more of variation Role ( And Black haired girl reminds me with Misaki from Kaichou Maid)
But I will keep waiting and hope not delayed :dontleave:

Btw, I remember before that Akatsukiworks website (The parents companya) is banning Foreign IP
I hope the site didn't do ban in the future

Last edited:

looks like your fear has becomed a reality [MENTION=5613]nacht[/MENTION], i can't acces the site anymore!!:raging:

it's strange, yesterday i could acces it okayT.T

looks like your fear has becomed a reality [MENTION=5613]nacht[/MENTION], i can't acces the site anymore!!:raging:

it's strange, yesterday i could acces it okayT.T

same here, Me too can't access it now.
Guess the Ban foreign IP Policy start today onwards, what a shame.

hmm....it works..but...there's quite an error though:/

Last edited:
Reactions: newguy

Can anyone please give me a detail tutorial on how to install this? I've tried it over and over and I still can't install it correctly.

I asked this once in Eroge corner but I think it should be fine if I asked again here...
I just finished installing the game Lovely x Cation and applying the 1.02 patch. But, when I tried playing the game an error popped up "Class not Registered". So I tried to install the SdActi file, but then another error would appear when I tried playing again. The 2nd error is in JP, and seems to have something to do with activation like usual.
Can anyone with experience help me with this? Thanks in advance ^^

Anyone a idea what the parameters in the status screen are. I have no idea because ITH doesn't hooked them.

Edit: Anyone a idea what are the requirements for Ayas H-Scene 3,5 and 6 or her Love Bonus. I only get the Hearts sometime after Scene 4 with Yuni I had the Hearts before the first H-Scene.

Last edited:

Does any body know the Artist ? , I like the design character . since it is beautifully gentle.

Does any body know the Artist ? , I like the design character . since it is beautifully gentle.

Iizuki Tasuku (唯々月たすく)

[MENTION=14035]ExtremeGundam[/MENTION]; iizuki tasuku i think.

yep...that's right

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TSports merges tech and sports, offering real-time metrics for athletes and immersive experiences for fans worldwide. It revolutionizes training with VR, data analysis, and coaching feedback, fostering inclusive competition and vibrant communities. For viewers, it delivers HD streams and interactive features, redefining sports entertainment.
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?