LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread

when im play for first time in a part of the game looks like the character is taking a photo and then show a part of the tutorial and i think say something about a code bar and url, someone can explain me this

when im play for first time in a part of the game looks like the character is taking a photo and then show a part of the tutorial and i think say something about a code bar and url, someone can explain me this
If you take a photo in the game, you can fetch the url code with your cellphone and you'll receive a wallpaper of that image in your cell. Apparently they tried to capture the feel of a student taking a picture in a date with his cell phone.

Edit: @Mahou Thanks for that. I read that normal mode's for "adventure game lovers" and you'd have to proceed more carefully but didn't know what that entailed. If it really increases stat requirements, normal mode can eat s***.

Edit: @Mahou Thanks for that. I read that normal mode's for "adventure game lovers" and you'd have to proceed more carefully but didn't know what that entailed. If it really increases stat requirements, normal mode can eat s***.

The increase of stat requirements was a guess, but there's nontheless a huge difference. I just compared the beginning stats in both modes with Sports and Computer as hobbies and English and Drawing/Manual Arts as strong subjects.
In normal mode, all your stats are roughly cut in half.

The increase of stat requirements was a guess, but there's nontheless a huge difference. I just compared the beginning stats in both modes with Sports and Computer as hobbies and English and Drawing/Manual Arts as strong subjects.
In normal mode, all your stats are roughly cut in half.
Yeah, the normal mode probably makes the heroines harder to romance, so you have to be flawless in the places you go and items you buy. I wouldn't consider starting like that really, seems like a lot of trouble. XD

you boys still wondering about birth date and blood type? :sigh:

if you read the games conversation, depend on your zodiac the fortune telling on tv broadcast at some point will be different
e.g: cancer or scorpio etc etc

[MENTION=6533]Kamigoroshi[/MENTION]; im not sure which event is that... have you got yourself a cotton bud item?

I was just wondering if I set the birthday to the time of play, if I could trigger some birthday party with the heroine en-route but since I didn't heard anything about it, I guess it's a no?

[MENTION=6533][MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION][/MENTION] I'm afraid I don't remember any item like that so far, so I guess that's one of my miss? I'm thinking of starting in easy, same route to get everything I lack but then the adventurer's desire in me won't allow it.

I was just wondering if I set the birthday to the time of play, if I could trigger some birthday party with the heroine en-route but since I didn't heard anything about it, I guess it's a no?

don't think that kind of interact play are exist yet. unless hibiki put really effort into it like love plus.

btw... which cg did you missed for wakoto? just give the me screenshot the page of your currently lacked cg page.

don't think that kind of interact play are exist yet. unless hibiki put really effort into it like love plus.

btw... which cg did you missed for wakoto? just give the me screenshot the page of your currently lacked cg page.

Since I'm tasting LoveSick Puppies right now, there is an option in wich you set the date of the heroine in the lap and you get her wallpaper in the start screen, was I expecting too much? Well, indeed an event like that would narrow the birthdays and it will be better if you only chose between the play time, so.....hibiki works, next lovelyxcation maybe?

I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with the upload of images and I even tried from the options here but any file I upload ends up as invalid file, so for now I can oly mention it as: First page, the one from the bottom-left corner and second page I missed two, Third column-second and third row CGs. Sorry for not being able to upload screenshots. (Tried Chrome from Win7 and Safari from iOS...invalid file)

okay... got the picture... you missed the event of wakoto cleaning your ear! buy a cottonbud at the drugstore... or was it convinience store?

in order to watch the event, you MUST'NT give her a present

Is it just me or the mozaic censor is much better on Lovely x Cation Append?
The mozaic square is much bigger than in LxC 1 Append

[MENTION=5613]nacht[/MENTION]; lol... you're probably the only one to realize that... you pervert :XD:

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS THREAD.

OH WAIT, I CANT PLAY AT ALL. PATHETIC ME AND USELESS COMP. :(

okay... got the picture... you missed the event of wakoto cleaning your ear! buy a cottonbud at the drugstore... or was it convinience store?

in order to watch the event, you MUST'NT give her a present

cottonbud //drugstore

Not give a present (Choice 2)

It will Change event at 19/05
and unlock 1 event CG and 1 Event H Scene

Reactions: Kamigoroshi
got the fucking microscope!, choose easy mode, study at school, buy int books, raise int, first sat. get the mscope in the secret shop/free market.

Uh...How to get white apron for Seine H-Scene?
In the walkthrough say to play prize catcher but I didn't get it

Uh...How to get white apron for Seine H-Scene?
In the walkthrough say to play prize catcher but I didn't get it

hmm...yes you could get it on 5/10 from prize....but i think you must collect

all the prizes from prizecatcher before 5/10

edit : and maybe you musn't choose to give her that green shirt as present

on 4/27....

Last edited:
Reactions: Nacht
i still not understand about that append life

say that i have done a certain route, and the game has ended. So, how do i access the 'append' then? do i have to restart the route or just load my previous game?

i still not understand about that append life

say that i have done a certain route, and the game has ended. So, how do i access the 'append' then? do i have to restart the route or just load my previous game?

Are you talking about the first one?
You can see them in the extra, After Story option

11/05/2013 // Patch 1.02 out
http://www.mediafire.com/?jal2cspj7hdqi9a

<ver.1.02>

シーン回想モードにおいて体力ボーナスの解放条件が複数ある場所にて片方の条件でしか解放されない不具合を修正しました。
シーン回想モードにおいてボーナスを設定しても適応されないシーンがあった不具合を修正しました。
シーン回想モードにおいて直前に再生したシーンのボーナスを次のシーン回想にて、メッセージウィンドウ右側の表示を引き継いでしまうシーンがある不具合を修正しました。
コンフィグの設定にて「常に中出し」「常に外出し」の設定に関わらず選択肢が表示されてしまうシーンがあったものを修正しました。
特定のシーンにて所持していないアイテムのイベントが発生していた不具合を修正しました。
メニュー画面よりコンフィグを開き、そこからラブリーコール設定画面を開くと履歴の出力が止まってしまう不具合を修正しました。

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!