LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread

thank for october append guys
088.gif

new game from hibiki works,,,PrettyxCation....sadly..no iizuki tasuku this timeT.T

some pic from the website...

hryih7.png

new game from hibiki works,,,PrettyxCation....sadly..no iizuki tasuku this timeT.T

some pic from the website...

hryih7.png

Yeah a shame its not the same artist, i hope its a date sim and it still has the lovely call system. I hope this releases next year. Thanks for the heads up.

hmm...it's about main protag that moves to tokyo and starts living alone there...kinda like lovely cation series

no append life november for lc2 yet...

hmm...it's about main protag that moves to tokyo and starts living alone there...kinda like lovely cation series

no append life november for lc2 yet...

Wonder if this will be considered a spinoff of LxC and latter we will get LxC 3.

In any case yeah im waiting for the append life, cant wait to get the full LxC 2 experience.

guess it's more like a new lovelyxcation but with a new staff and i doubt there's lovelyxcation 3

since i heard insider the scenario writer leaves hibiki=/...but expect a similar game like lxc but with

a different name/ [inserts words here]XCation or something like that

Oh i see, too bad the LxC artist is really good i like his designs a lot (Hime being my favorite of them all) but this one doesnt look bad at all.

Now if we only got the append life already D:

yeah...iizuki tasuku's work always wonderful^^...hope we'll see his art again in a new game someday

hmm...maybe the append life will come this evening,....no update for it atm

IMHO the two main reasons LxC series sell so many copies are Iiduki Tasuku's artwork and the excellent post-purchase service which is the Append Lives. Leave either out and you get two rather subpar eroges. It'll be interesting to see how PxC fares though.

Reactions: efudgewayne
IMHO the two main reasons LxC series sell so many copies are Iiduki Tasuku's artwork and the excellent post-purchase service which is the Append Lives. Leave either out and you get two rather subpar eroges. It'll be interesting to see how PxC fares though.

Do they really sell that well? As for me i think this one is promising and as Nawi said it seems fans wanted a change so it might do good as well, does anyone knows how popular the new artist is?

Do they really sell that well? As for me i think this one is promising and as Nawi said it seems fans wanted a change so it might do good as well, does anyone knows how popular the new artist is?
The first one got slapped with "The Best Game" label by Getchu, which means it's one of its top sales. For the second one, we'll have to wait till next year to see if it does too.

The first one got slapped with "The Best Game" label by Getchu, which means it's one of its top sales. For the second one, we'll have to wait till next year to see if it does too.

Thats awesome! Love me some good dating sims doing well. I wonder if PXC will have append lives as well.

Kinda dissapointed Hime doesnt get a new outfit.

Off topic: I want to share a game but i dont see the "create new Thread" option in the sharing section, can anyone tell me how?

you need to register as an uploader first! this way to prevent a bunch of uploaders that posting the same contain over and over again to find money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US