Learn japanese with a teacher.

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] ; I usually just translate it into English, because the romanji is already there.

I see... I'll do that then....

EDIT: [MENTION=37387]talynez[/MENTION];

これ(Kore) -> Designate something close to you
それ(Sore) -> Designate something close to the person you're talking to
あれ(Are) -> Designate something away from both of you

Those 3.... That confuse me.... If I put it in english on (Kore) it (this)... So what for (Sore)... It not (this) also and (Are) seem to be (that) cuz (this) seem very weird if it far.....

Last edited:
Yes, kore/sore/are are a bit confusing for beginners.

Basically, the translation can be this-that depending on the context, just know that when translating, it is a good thing to make 'clean' translation, as in don't just translate each words individually. Aslong as you understand the meaning behind the sentence, try to find an equivalent english sentence that doesnt feel 'weird' =)

So use This / That as you see fit =)

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] ; I usually just translate it into English, because the romanji is already there.

I see... I'll do that then....

EDIT: [MENTION=37387]talynez[/MENTION];

これ(Kore) -> Designate something close to you
それ(Sore) -> Designate something close to the person you're talking to
あれ(Are) -> Designate something away from both of you

Those 3.... That confuse me.... If I put it in english on (Kore) it (this)... So what for (Sore)... It not (this) also and (Are) seem to be (that) cuz (this) seem very weird if it far.....

Sirs, could you teach me how to tag others in your posts? *irrelevant* :3

[MENTION=34462]Satellizer123[/MENTION]; Put @usernames; Don't forget the semicolon... (;)

[MENTION=37387]talynez[/MENTION];

sooo i think it might be better to send things by email? That way you could send it all at once to people~ and there's no limits as far as i know x-x

I'll send mine~

unlessssssss this thread might be useful to just post lessons?

Emails are usefull indeed, the private message system is getting overloaded and i tend to get "inbox full" problems.
So if any of you want to send your answers over email, you can send them to [email protected] it'll be easier for me to manage that way =)

As for posting the lessons on this post, no, i prefer to monitor each person individually so that i can assist when there's trouble =)

SENSEI I SENT YOU THE CLASSWORK BACK!

Konnichiwa watashinonaeha Hekutadesu~ :D

hmm...sounds interesting.....could i join it too?

Sure, i'll send you the first lesson, send the answers through email, Pm mailbox isn't big enough :<

If any of you did not receive the next lesson they needed, please inform me =)

Emails are usefull indeed, the private message system is getting overloaded and i tend to get "inbox full" problems.
So if any of you want to send your answers over email, you can send them to [email protected] it'll be easier for me to manage that way =)

As for posting the lessons on this post, no, i prefer to monitor each person individually so that i can assist when there's trouble =)

Hmm for the inbox is full thing... might be cuz they count both messages you get and sent for the 25 so you have to clear both if you want the space~

Too busy but this is interesting... sort of want to take a japanese class of sorts next sem xD

yeah sammy...join it already
garing.gif

well... if you have the time :wasclose:

Well, if you want i'll give you some lesson, but it will be through mail (since my PM box already tends to get flooded), so send me something on [email protected] ; preferably with information on what you already know about japanese (grammar, kana, kanji)
=)

This is interesting… Since 2 years ago I've been, slowly, trying to learn Japanese using the same way (osmosis through the internet) that brought me a pretty knowledge about English for a brazillian high school student. But, I only was able to learn basic things and I had not time to dedicate about my didactic stuff… Then, I found this wonderful proposal here! It's a new way that I would like to try, because I've never had a somebody to help me "directly".

Well, can I ask for lessons, talynez sensei?

Sure thing, however i prefer to use emails now, so throw me a message on [email protected] or add Helebron on skype
Through skype i can give you much more insight when you have problems etc, just ask evangelionheart =D

as for samyeung, why do you feel that way? =)

Gahh been forgetting about it x.x Hmm i wonder if i can sneak in time this weekend... Oh well one more final left to go...

Ehh what i know of japanese is pretty broken and random xD

Well, hope the lessons will help you fix it =)
There's 20 lessons atm, once you're done with these, you should be able to build "simple" sentences to explain stuff about your everyday life

[MENTION=37387]talynez[/MENTION] ; I apologize for not being able to continue with the lesson. I have been very busy with school these past few months and will get back to your lessons during the break. :3

No problem, take it at your own rythm, however as said, i'd prefer to follow the lessons through email, pm are a pain =p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.