Learn japanese with a teacher.

.....sorry for not replying recently talynezT.T...been busy this week:sowwy:

Don't worry nawi, i understand, i too have midterms coming next week =D

And second flight, send me a mail or something so i can send you the lessons =)

I'm talking to Talynez-sensei on Skype. He's going to have to start me out on the baby stuff. :P

Yeah, it's important feedback aswell, i need to tune my lessons so that everyone, be it total beginners or people who already have some knowledge, can use them and learn without it being annoying/frustrating! =)

i wanna try this but my life is too busy atm >.>
will u be doing this long? idk when ill have a consistent amount of time to do it but when i do i would like to try...

Sure thing, i'm gradually making lessons after lessons as students progress. I can use the same lessons for every student, but every student is different, so it gives me insight and i fine-tune the lessons afterward, by coming in late, it only means you'll get better lessons =p

Talynez is so popular~ c:

Anyways, I will be able to resume my lessons on the 20th, a day before my winter break.

Yes kyu, i am past the "stress test", so now i am able to handle multiple students with ease, so throw me a mail if you want to start =)

And ok decal =)

I've just done an update of every lessons so far, now they are hopefuly well structured and easier to understand, if you want them, throw me a PM or contact me in the usual way =)

Um, bonjour, pardonne moi, but may I participate this class, I'm even bad in english so, and I don't know how to send an email to [email protected]. I only know sending mail by gmail. Please, can talynez be my master, I want to learn, till there's nothing left to teach me :)
Merci beaucoup.

Hmm i really should get to work on the lessons @_@ if only there wasnt so much to do along side...

Life can get awfully busy indeed =)
In any case, it is better to learn a language only if you take pleasure in it, there's no need to force yourself !

first attempt at this....im willing to try! i've always wanted to learn Japanese...but speaking it is absolutely out of the question till this 3rd wisdom tooth comes in

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.