Kawaii Phones?

Hi [MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION]! Then have not more USB-cord? You can in the shops buy, and do not need a disc for your phone, because the software already in the phone is: You must only the USB-cord with the phone and then to your PC connect, then should automatic the install begin...

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] well I have a usb they gave me that lol but when I connect it at first it said that it needs something so i installed that thing from Acer official site but now it says that something with the wrong platform but The thing I installed is exactly for this phone my phone is a Acer Express Liquid E320

How mean they this "platform"? Had you the support-guide on the website for your phone looked?

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] maybe it was for different version of windows, check if it is for 32bit, or 64bit. or if it's for WinXP or Win7

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION] I got all the files and I have for XP, Vista, Windows 7 and I got Vista so I opend vista one but there are 2 folders x64 and x86 ....do you know witch one is for 32 bit?

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] rightclick at start>computer menu, and click properties. you can see your windows version. if it is 32bit, go to x86, if it is 64bit go to x64

Cute-Cat-Silicon-Case-for-iPhone-4.jpg

.hmmmm I dont really know I made this thread for phones not cases throught O_O

I mean a phone as phone not as parts.>.<
q-pot-smartphone1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread