KanColle Headquarter!

i don't really know what's good, but atm I use 1 FBB, 1 BB (or BBV), 1 CA, 1 DD, 2 CV(L). I sometimes get gayed, but it works. 4 BBs is safer I guess, but I don't want to use up more resources.

I'm leveling way too fast, and I heard some maps drastically increase in difficulty after lv 80 :/

What's a good fleet for 3-3? 4BB 2CV?

2cv 2clt 2bb, pack 2 radars to reduce whirlpool hit, that's just a pretty failsafe comp. If you want to reduce resource usage even more then CA instead of BB, though generally people don't level CAs early on.
I'm leveling way too fast, and I heard some maps drastically increase in difficulty after lv 80 :/

Mostly EOs and event maps, if you are killing boss nodes then leveling will come naturally, so maybe rush to do some of the x-5s now if you think they are doable with an easier setup.

When will the Hishimochis be removed. I mean, I only have one at the moment.

The news that Musashi was found is surprising :eek: Is salvage possible?

Souryuu Kai-Ni

nBOijUh.png

oYqxYAA.png

What's a good fleet for 3-3? 4BB 2CV?

my fleet
2BB+BBV+2CV+CLT or BB+BBV+2CV+CA+CLT

Because it's a map wasting resources and buckets for the furniture boxes, I don't want to go around it anymore. That's ridiculous. I'll stop the search for Hishimochi here.

[EDIT]
When will the Hishimochis be removed. I mean, I only have one at the moment.

Until maintenance of March 13.

On the 13th they will be removed. I still need 5 for the skilled outlook. =/

The news that Musashi was found is surprising :eek: Is salvage possible?

Souryuu Kai-Ni

nBOijUh.png

oYqxYAA.png

my fleet
2BB+BBV+2CV+CLT or BB+BBV+2CV+CA+CLT

Because it's a map wasting resources and buckets for the furniture boxes, I don't want to go around it anymore. That's ridiculous. I'll stop the search for Hishimochi here.

[EDIT]

Until maintenance of March 13.
Ignoring the technical difficulties, the act of salvaging a IJN warship can't be taken in a good way by anyone. Not only is it a symbol of militaristic imperial Japan, it is also a war monument and grave.

What's more likely is probably just having parts of it retrieved for display at naval museum, maybe at the Yamato museum.

From what I have seen from matome sites, 3-3 is still the go-to for people farming mochi because 1/2-x rates are horrible and 3-5 drains resources even harder than 3-3.

So what's the minimum required amount of hishimochi I need to get the nice rewards? I'm sure I can find this info somewhere on the wiki :P

3 for a furniture fairy and resources, 10 for skilled lookout and resources.

10 mochi total to finish the chain quest :).

My lucky day :D. The 1st construction today while doing the daily quest. I'm trying carrier recipe for a while and finally got her.
Shoukaku.jpg

10 mochi total to finish the chain quest :).

My lucky day :D. The 1st construction today while doing the daily quest. I'm trying carrier recipe for a while and finally got her.
Shoukaku.jpg

Wow! Lucky you!! I envy you!!!
Your fleet increases friends with the surprising speed. How can I share your good luck? Ah~, Will I change the name to "AB_Tity-kyun"?
:korokke_ic:

Reactions: moemoe-kyun
I dunno. Maybe my thank will give you my luck. ^^
BTW i don't construct that much, just for quest and mostly is default to save resources. Just recently, in event, when i decide to stop at E-4, i do carrier recipe everyday (2~3 times for quest) and I had got few Kaga and Akagi though :D. I've got about a haft of my fleet now by drop. If there isn't mochi, i plan to clear world 4 to reach world 5 for Shoukaku hunting.

Which map(s) did you farm to get the hishimochi? I only have one so far :-(

/me gives the news:+++KanColle ep. 9 is in 5 min out!!!+++KanColle ep. 9 is in 5 min out!!!+++KanColle ep. 9 is in 5 min out!!!+++KanColle ep. 9 is in 5 min out!!!+++

Which map(s) did you farm to get the hishimochi? I only have one so far :-(

I had got total 6, 1 in 1-5 and 5 in 1-4. The rate in 1-4, 1-5, 2-5 seem the same. You can farm 3-3 which has higher rate. 3-5 seems to have highest rate but it will take many buckets. I only spam 1-4 to save resources and buckets.

2nd LSC try, Yamato focus with Haruna as flagship, result: Kaga. I thought if i try Taihou today >.<.

EDIT: @shi, It's raw ver right? I'm waiting for eng sub... ahhhhh poi kai niiiiii... Hope it isn't death flag...

Last edited:
1UP. Got 7 now. And Hiryuu just doesn't drop for me. =/

EDIT: I am thinking of making the Poi, Poi, Poooooooooi~~ my notification sound.

EDIT 2: 1UP. Got 8 now.

Last edited:
I had got total 6, 1 in 1-5 and 5 in 1-4. The rate in 1-4, 1-5, 2-5 seem the same. You can farm 3-3 which has higher rate. 3-5 seems to have highest rate but it will take many buckets. I only spam 1-4 to save resources and buckets.

2nd LSC try, Yamato focus with Haruna as flagship, result: Kaga. I thought if i try Taihou today >.<.

EDIT: @shi, It's raw ver right? I'm waiting for eng sub... ahhhhh poi kai niiiiii... Hope it isn't death flag...
Well the original reason for the Kai2 was a deathfight...

What roll are you using for Yamato that you got a cv from.
1UP. Got 7 now. And Hiryuu just doesn't drop for me. =/

EDIT: I am thinking of making the Poi, Poi, Poooooooooi~~ my notification sound.

EDIT 2: 1UP. Got 8 now.
Hiryuu used to feel rare, then LSC happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US