KanColle Headquarter!

I still only have one Mochi. =/

EDIT:

Self advertisement: Sometime between today and tomorrow would be my birthday.

On another note. I found a C86 album dedicated to my cute Yuudachi~ It's called "キズナ、ありふれた二人" (Kizuna, arifureta futari or something?)

Last edited:
Izuzu got her Kai Ni.

zJlXCSs.png

Happy Birthday to Shir0 :happybday:

Happy Birthday Shir0. ^_^

@pichu655889 Congrats on your Isuzu kai2.

I only have 2 mochi, can't get more since yesterday. >.<

Haruna_kai2.jpg

Happy Birthday Shiki~ Hope you have a great day and year ahead! Maybe the RNG Kami-sama be with you~

Hmm... Should I Shiki now or just tomorrow gratulating...? Heavy decision...:eathead:

I'm so jealous. It's a Summer 2013 Event, isn't it?
People belonging to server 1-8 would be tough guys :8 I'm playing at my own pace because not interested in a ranking.

To be honest, top 500 is pretty lax and is fairly doable on like an hour of 5-4 rounds a day with the bonus from EOs. Top 100 is like a bunch of people who has a work environment that lets them play. Top 10 is that and some cash since there is no way resources are going to keep up even if you were botting.

Summer 13 event, back when things were super cheesable and abusive. That and back when gauges regenerated so sleep was a luxury. Just be glad you missed out Autumn 13 event though, that was pretty hellish.
Something that never seems to have bothered me in KanColle is the ranking. Like I don't mind trying my hardest on event, but I just cannot sit in front of computer and grind maps for points.
It depends on the server, but top 500 isn't really demanding generally. It takes more time to try to luck through daily quests than it does to get 20 senka off 5-4. If you have a habit of doing all of the EOs available right now it'd put you in reach for unless you are at somewhere like Yokochin or Oominato. Any higher does take some serious grinding though as I've found out the last few days.
You guys have super awesome kanmusu and here I am kilometers behind and happy I just got kongou...:sowwy:
It is actually really easy to get to the 'end' contents so better to just take your time and go at your own pace. Once you hit the end it is just endless resource/rank farm and/or trying to finish LSC.

Well, at least the last event has pointed out some high priority farm targets for hard mode clears.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys! Just got my second Hishimochi, so RNG doesn't hate me too much. But my LSC gave me a second Nagato, though.

@nashi my birthday is the 29th of february, so no need to really congratulate me. lol

@nashi my birthday is the 29th of february, so no need to really congratulate me. lol

But Feb. has just 28 days, if I me not wrong lie with the calendar-system...:reallyconfused: - Except if you in a year born are: Where a day more has than the usual (Well, all 4 years) years...>_>

But Feb. has just 28 days, if I me not wrong lie with the calendar-system...:reallyconfused: - Except if you in a year born are: Where a day more has than the usual (Well, all 4 years) years...>_>

leap year - yes.

gratz, dream. she is gorgeous.

Same pace as last year it seems, maint on the 13th. Guess we'll have white day stuff as usual and another Kai2, most likely Maya.

I guess that's RNG-sama's brithday gift to you :3

Still none for me though... :sowwy:

Got package today. Not really Kancolle related, but will build some gunplas while playing Kancolle.

gundam_pack.jpg
melty.jpg

Got package today. Not really Kancolle related, but will build some gunplas while playing Kancolle.

gundam_pack.jpg
melty.jpg

That RG Wing EW Ver. ;_; Take a picture when you finished. I used to build a lot of Gunpla but I no longer do.

/me throws a random gratulations to [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; Happy B'day (Well, in normal years have you then at 1st March your B'day I think...) Shiki, enjoy your special day today with your beloved family/friends, and be happy with your cake and gifts!!! - Let's it 10000000000000 awesome and healthy years for you be!!!

tAG_66743.jpg

Reactions: Shir0
seven Hishimochi now.
(3-3: 4, 2-5: 2, 1-4: 1)

3-3 seems to distribute a lot of Hishimochi, but is the bad map that finish becomes the furniture box node with 50% of probability. 1-4 is an exasperating map, too. I'm taken only to the node-J :(

Well, since Maya is getting Kai Ni, I'll leave it here...

Is next Kai-Ni... Maya?
(I expected that it would be one of the Takao class.)
If she who became Kai-Ni talks "カーニバルだよっ!"(carnival dayo!/It's a carnival!), many admirals might be taken by a trauma. Her carnival let me cry many times...

Qh0qBLL.png

Last edited:
Is next Kai-Ni... Maya?
(I expected that it would be one of the Takao class.)
If she who became Kai-Ni talks "カーニバルだよっ!"(carnival dayo!/It's a carnival!), many admirals might be taken by a trauma. Her carnival let me cry many times...

Seems like the English Wikia already says that its Maya Kai Ni next, so yea I would presume so. I like that Carnival Dayo from Maya :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?