KanColle Headquarter!

I took that to mean you wanted a Yamato and got a Kaga, which is normally impossible short of using some sketch recipes.

Please let me remind you that if you want to quote someone and if half the thing inside you're quoting is not necessary, please delete the irrelevant and only include the relevant parts in. Thanks.

Last edited:
I took that to mean you wanted a Yamato and got a Kaga, which is normally impossible short of using some sketch recipes.

I used 4000/6000/6000/3000/20. I thought i got Fusou again... Well i don't think i can get Yamato in 1st or 2nd try though. Preparing for 3rd try. :D

Such a boring ep compare to last ep >.<. A bit serious sh*t. I smell a death flag in next ep. A tough battle and... blah... blah...

Edit: @King, i think LSC can construct all type of ship. You can get rare ship even the chance is small so why you can't get normal ship even the chance is small? ^^

o.O That's rather unusual, because all 4/6/6/2 20 that I've used always yielded me a BB.

3k baux was borderline for cv/cvl mix into recipe. Pretty sure 2k baux completely removes it from the general BB roll.
I used 4000/6000/6000/3000/20. I thought i got Fusou again... Well i don't think i can get Yamato in 1st or 2nd try though. Preparing for 3rd try. :D

Edit: @King, i think LSC can construct all type of ship. You can get rare ship even the chance is small so why you can't get normal ship even the chance is small? ^^
If anything, the chance of early victories are small. I was somewhere between 20~30 rolls for Taihou and lucked out on Bismarck while not needing to roll the rest. But I know people in their 60+ rolls for each of the LSC ships, while some guy on Maizuru had status about failing in LSC for 140+ times for Yamato. So yeah....

As for the recipe, you probably want to use 2k baux to remove the carriers from the drop table. I've never really seen anything that made the mixed recipes look any better than increasing the amount of attempts with only minimal rolls.

LSC drop tables are somewhat limited. Aganos are the only CLs, only subs are Maruyu and Shioi. The rest is just all the CA/BB/CVs-that-aren't-event-rewards.

3k baux was borderline for cv/cvl mix into recipe. Pretty sure 2k baux completely removes it from the general BB roll.

Both 4/6/6/3 20 or 4/6/6/2 have always yielded me BB other than I-401, Maruyu and Yahagi. But never got CV from it, I only ever got CV when I tried Taihou. Probably just me though.

Both 4/6/6/3 20 or 4/6/6/2 have always yielded me BB other than I-401, Maruyu and Yahagi. But never got CV from it, I only ever got CV when I tried Taihou. Probably just me though.

iirc 3k was baseline for cv/cvl and just a low chance that should've been mostly removed by the fuel/ammo count. Most of the weird attempts for economic mixed recipes ended up around like 3k~resources all around except like steel and just had a mix of everything on the drop table. Like that 3.5/3.5/6/6 one, except with the limited baux resulting in it blurring with the bb/ca drop tables even more.

My bad. Might have mixed things up in my head, since I also did a carrier recipe last time in a long while. 4/6/6/2 20 mostly gives me BBs. My last one was Maruyu, though.

EDIT: Another Haruna.. And I have 8 mochi after all.

Last edited:
Looks like they're setting things up for the final dance in KanColle...the next few episode will probably be quite tense...

:gokiko_uwoh:

moe-kyun's lucky power~ :D

QlpIlAO.png

TjRkAjx.png

4uHZ4jW.png

and...

9pqVcau.png

I was able to collect them to first six smoothly, but it was hell afterwards. I concentrated on 3-3 and 1-4 for a few days.

as a result...
3-3
try: 50, furniture box: 38, retreat node I: 4, Boss S-victory: 7, Boss lose: 1, mochi: 1
1-4
try: 40, node J: 27, Boss S-victory: 13, mochi: 0

My heart was broken.
Afterwards, I went around 1-4, 1-5, 2-5 and 3-3 in turn, and was able to get three remainder. One not to concentrate on a specific map might have good result.

as a result of all
3-3: 6, 2-5: 2, 1-4: 1, 1-5: 1

tired...

:gokiko_dead:

Yuudachi was so cute in this episode. Poi!
As I thought her animated Kai Ni is great :yuudachi:

Last edited:
Less poi, more kongou teatime. Is there any good hisimochi map where I can use subs?

The current Yuudachi looks like a vampire by the red eyes and aura, and... At first I thought that she as she glowed has, that she evoluting like in Pokemon...:XD:

Less poi, more kongou teatime. Is there any good hisimochi map where I can use subs?

3-3 deadend final node, 5-3 if you want to take an autoloss at sub node for only one mochi drop node. 1-4 for shitty chances. They've made it fairly hard to cheat this one out with subs.

I was looking to take some damage on purpose for overnight repairs and tried 5-3 and got 2 mochi from the transport route that devs tweeted about. At 5 from 1-5, 2 from 3-5 clears for monthly+weekly and 2 from 5-3 atm. 5-3 is looking to be surprisingly economical if you have good equips.

been some 20 pages since i was here...

trying to clear 5-3 no luck for now

my theory is that the abyssal fleet has the admiral. they always are after him in manga.

been some 20 pages since i was here...

trying to clear 5-3 no luck for now
Double starshell, CA/CAVs and yasen plane helps greatly, especially if you have the time to farm up two of the last. CLTs are also viable if you feel like to turn it into a bigger luck game since elite transports are well within oneshot range from hypers' torps.

About to farm 5-3 some more for mochi too actually, probably just going to use this for the rest of the event duration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US