Introductions are in order

Status
Not open for further replies.

wehasband

Idlem@ster
Trusted Member
Nov 30, 2013
Greetings, good people of A-S!
One day, while browsing at TT and Nyaa I came across a familiar username from another time. Curious, I followed his links and I ended up here..
I'm not really new to discussions in online forums, but I'm not too good either. I will contribute whenever I can. I'm a casual gamer, with my preferences ranging from hack and slash RPGs to my dedication, which are dating sims. I am also a person who likes to chase ideals (note: not a good idea) with strong opinions hiding behind a facade of civility.
That said, I aim to meet lots of interesting people here and perhaps get to know them better. Also I would like to ask everyone who would post a reply here to tell me who they are. Sure, a man's friends/company will show more about who he is, but I think having a grasp on your sense of self is as important.

/end of message

Welcome to AS wehasband~

Hmm... who i am? An odd artsy person :runhappy:

Pokes around the spam and games if you have time to waste and/or feel like chatting?~ Stuff in my siggy as well if it interests =w=

Welcome to ASF wehasband
Check the Spam games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.
The actual Forum games are here link, you may want to check it out.

Welcome to ASF [MENTION=78564]wehasband[/MENTION];

ASF-teamへようこそ, wehasband!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Hello wehasband~

Hmm me? I'm just a random artist? I'm just doing art for hobby anyway xD

Hello and welcome to ASF wehasband ~ :cheering:

Who I am? A golden ball

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

A big thank you for the welcome! I see that A-S is teeming with artistic talent. I for one appreciate the visual arts and all the benefits it brings:menft:
Follow the artist's path and never falter!

Welcome to ASF!
I am the king of boredom!

I'm a bit of everything: I dabble with artsy stuff, tech stuff, and science stuff. I enjoy anime, manga, and reading various fiction. :)

3yrmpeV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?