I'm Japanese but what do you think about Japanese people?

Human~ I don't want to generalize race. But I like your country by the way.
Here in the Philippines, your people contributed a lot to our infrastructures. Thanks a lot :)

Human~ I don't want to generalize race. But I like your country by the way.
Here in the Philippines, your people contributed a lot to our infrastructures. Thanks a lot :)

Yeah - other than many nasty deeds during the war, Japan has greatly influenced Asia and contributed to the freedom of Asia

Yeah - other than many nasty deeds during the war, Japan has greatly influenced Asia and contributed to the freedom of Asia
I don't blame the new generation about it. Whats past is past. Everyone makes mistakes to learn.

But people still hold quite a grudge against the japanese for the war deeds... =.= Cant get the older generation to change their mind... :x

But people still hold quite a grudge against the japanese for the war deeds... =.= Cant get the older generation to change their mind... :x
Funny that sometimes, it's not the older generations that holding the grudge but younger people, who only knew it from their text books or media.

Even back then not all Japanese soldiers/sailors/airmen were bad. I remember my grandma told me that there were soldiers that treat her family nice, coz she and her siblings reminded them of their little siblings back home.

The problem was many of them have been brainwashed by their government. They been indoctrinate since childhood that they are superior beings than the rest of humankind.
Just like what happened in Germany and Italy, and Russia too.

Last edited:
Hmm yes... the media does have quite an effect... esp since they just take the worst of the worst and show it to the world...

Sorry, let's not make this a political discussion but I agree with [MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] , and let's not forget the 3000+ Japanese soldiers who gave up their identities, and the retreating leaders offering all help possible after the war to fight for the freedom of Asia

Funny that sometimes, it's not the older generations that holding the grudge but younger people, who only knew it from their text books or media.

Even back then not all Japanese soldiers/sailors/airmen were bad. I remember my grandma told me that there were soldiers that treat her family nice, coz she and her siblings reminded them of their little siblings back home.

Granny never told me any WW2 stories...sad >.< we're not that close

One of my best friends is Japanese and she is very kind and sweet. Of course every Japanese is different but I think they're nice and well respected when it comes to elders. I also like the way they use honorifics it's very politely. Here in the Netherlands everyone is just being rude to each other. (Well sometimes not every time.)

I don't know if the person who opened the thread will be back reading this but I had to be frank about what I thought...

It all comes down to the 'Eye of the Beholder'.

To me, everywhere is almost the same to me. Being blocked from accessing particular games doesn't really bother me unless I'm making more than enough to travel to that country and buy it in person. For not so legal activities, it comes down to affordability and what your take on it at the time. When you have plenty of disposal income, you don't have time for yourself. When you have none, you have plenty of time to spend on trivial things.

If it had to say one thing positive about Japan and the natives there. I like it how they don't try and impose their culture on someone else. I've seen many counties impose their way of life to other countries and sometimes, it doesn't work.

Awesome people. I can't guess their age. I've met many japanese people. I like them. That's what I think.

It does depend on the person. Like for an Englishman, you can either like him or hate him. It's same for Japanese people. Personally, I like them because they are making these awesome animes, mangas, light novel, VNs, etc... Actually, most of the things in my room are Japanese stuffs. I do have a Japanese friend and she just lovely. They are like everyone - UNIQUE.

Japanese?......

Well, my country had terrible past about japan and it's people ( imperialism, romusha etc.) and maybe the old folks in my country still
have lingering feelings about it. But the past is the past, and i know not all japanese like that.

To me, Japan is a great Country. The people, the culture, Their work ethics, i admire them all. I wish my country could learn a thing or two from them, go Japan;)

Everything about Japan, from myself, are everything that pop out from anime and manga
Sorry guys for my little knowledge :(

Ahh, the obvious point about japanese is, japanese so discipline about time, a rare thing with people of my country :D

Mixed opinions, but they're just normal people like everyone else, and should be treated equally as such. The same with people that have disabilities. They don't want you to treat them more/less than everyone else but instead want to be treated as you would a normal person. It can be seen as a degrading thing to do unless they have needs, hence the only time when you'd give them more treatment.

Last edited:
I can't really say since the only thing I know are from anime and manga but from what I can figure they tend to be polite and seem to have a lot of proud traditions.

OP did well creating one thread and then running off. Bastard.

Anyway i like japan but i dont like the japanese. According to my findings they seem to be
asstard racists, right wingers intolerant assnuts who may as well kill themselves over their own
insecurities.

Im still moving to japan, but im 100% that i will discriminated against for looking mexican instead of blue eyed european whitey.

I want to kinda move over to Japan to live, i want a change in my life ;P, but i don't really have money for Japanese lessons and im pretty mediocre at planning so ill be taking while for that. My general view of japanesse is that they must be more or less the same as any country but more polite and open minded, i like their culture cause its kinda plain and simple.

I want to kinda move over to Japan to live, i want a change in my life ;P, but i don't really have money for Japanese lessons and im pretty mediocre at planning so ill be taking while for that. My general view of japanesse is that they must be more or less the same as any country but more polite and open minded, i like their culture cause its kinda plain and simple.

They are the polar opposite of what you just said. Were you joking and i missed the sarcasm ? Sometimes i cant tell.

I don't know much about the Japanese people or culture and I know beter them to base my thought on them by their anime/hentai and what not, as far as I tell the Japanese people seem to have their shit wired together in most cases, I have no problems with the Japnese people or cultrue, to me they are just as good or bad was my people and culture, but I would like to point out that from what little of know of Japan, it's people and culture that they seem to understand and vaule good manors which I like alot.

I made the experience that Japanese are very polite and hardworking people. I like them and I wish to live in Japan sometime. But I'm not that kind of diligent to learn Japanese. :P
The only thing that really disturbs me is their tentacle fetish :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US