Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
I encountered a Lv19 Iguana. It was massive in size and looked dangerous to a L8 amateur like me. I panicked and fled screaming like a hippopotamus giving birth. But what should I really have done with such a situation? <Btw, the levels indicate real life experience which I measured using my personal scouter.And no it didn't go over 9000.>

dont underestimate magikarp. it will eventually evolve into gyarados. train it and then go back later.

Toss magikarp into the iguana's mouth when its about to evolve and watch it explode?~

Better capture a Level 10(yes, this only works with Level 10 Centipedes) Centipede and pit it with the Iguana. There will be an event that will let the Centipede be an armor to the Iguana and you'll capture a Level 29 Armored Iguana.

i am not saying that is lying ore everything but i had never guessed something like that where ever happened

I still don't understand what happened at all...:confused: But I think there are some pokemon lingo involved.

:scared:I jest not; this all occured during one of my days in the SouthAsian region of our planet- Big wild iguanas are darn scary, watch out for them. They can be dangerous if provoked...

Yo Masterball Drop It Hard!!! - LOLZ

Chillin' In Kyoto Mah' Men....... - Skrillex

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down