Hey y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

L0RDWAFFLE

Nov 25, 2013
I don't really know the best way to start but;

I'm James (a.k.a Waffle or LORD WAFFLE), I am an avid watcher of Anime, a beginning programmer and a gaming pro (maybe not pro). At the moment, I'm watching Toradora with School Days in queue and I am working on a MMORPG similar to Sword Art Online (yes a real game).

Regarding my game, I'm still working on art, sound and the actual game world although the basic code is there. I don't have any playable samples yet but I will be releasing a pre-alpha copy soon (with almost no content, just to see well it works over multiplayer). Send me a message if you want to be included in the multiplayer preview :)

If you want to find out more about me, reply or drop me a message :)

~James

ASF-teamへようこそ, L0RDWAFFLE/James!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice:

- [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];.
- Cool hobby have you...:goodtea:~>

Welcome to ASF L0RDWAFFLE
Check the Spam games if you feel like it and nice to meet you

Hello lordwaffle!! I hope you can find someone with the same hobbies as you here~

[MENTION=78167]L0RDWAFFLE[/MENTION];
Welcome to ASF!!
I love your name XD
I hope you will enjoy your stay here...
Nice to meet ya

Welcome to AS James~

Drop by the spam and games if you feel like chatting~ Some stuff in my siggy if it interests..~

Hmm... some might be interested in trying..~

Hello and welcome to ASF james ~ :cheering:

A game like sao, some people would be interested

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.