Happy Birthday Ojou Sama~ x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyyy D: Why are you encouraging her to mess with mah livesss x.x Its not like she doesnt alreadyyyy :dead: /me goes hides :scared:

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ;

I always find it funny that I don't know how people can remember me in real life or the internet when I struggle somewhat to remember them.

Hmm... must be the desserts. xD

Despite my sadistic nature, I still cling to hope in that people will get along, people deserve another chance.. all those 'fairy tale'-like things.

Sorry if I didn't include you in the tree. I didn't ask permission yet... so I didn't want to do something that may result in "Why did you add me?" or something like that. :S

Even if I didn't ask permission from the people who I would like to be in my family tree or if people consider to be in my family tree... it would amass to at least 100 people. xD

Alright! You shall be in it!

@Sam

Lol. When you put it that way... I don't recall much about people being pessimistic, but I would notice or at least try to understand or listen.

There's nothing wrong with messing around right? With people's lives... >;3

Reactions: GenKiDan
Hmm.. just seemed like you were talking about pessimistic people in a way? Or so i think would be a description for people who think they dont matter or no one likes them... also makes me think of people trying for attention @_@

But its hurtfulssss @_@ /me hides.... :scared:

You can say that I try to make them happy before they become pessimistic or think about sad things.

Because no one liked the real me or tried to listen to me... I didn't want others to feel any similar pain.

If people want to blame or find fault, I would rather be hurt than let others be hurt.

Hmm... you would make an amazing friend... >< I do wonder how you cheer them up though..~ Im not really good at that..~

Well... the real you...~ I wonder if i know a bit?...~ But ill listen if you want me to..~

Dont think you should just take all the blame... >< Maybe try and resolve conflicts instead of getting hurt from them?... ><

Cheering doesn't necessarily entail hugging or words of encouragement.

That is one of the reasons I enjoy 'people-watching'. Just day-to-day simple actions like how they use a napkin or which bench in the park they sit... If you notice the little things, you can understand a person's personality a bit.

Just sitting next to them and enjoying the silence can make a person feel at ease.

Whatever I typed so far whether it's random, silly, or 'enlightening' are the real me.

When I'm silly or random in real life, I am told that 'I'm weird', 'That's not normal', 'You're joking, right?', or 'Something wrong?'.

The one everyone in the real world loves is the obedient smiling princess.

Hmm... resolving conflicts is definitely much better. Still, there are people who just believe they are right. Rather difficult to resolve. :x

So... understand them and accompany them...~ Guess that would be relaxing..~ Not a forceful way of trying to cheer them up but giving them comfort..~

Lol so basically you feel more free online~ Doesnt seem like it would be quite as fun to be an "obedient smiling princess" here xD

Well... yeah i guess there are... >< The types who just ignore logic...

@Renojou. Oih! that had a nice cling to it !
I see, I assume it's just always been like that then.
But I find it more funny that, what you say, then but probably stil remember who Sougo Okita is.

mmm desserts Are always nice xD But I'm not the type who would ever like anyone for
their desserts, rather I might like the dessert for the person instead.
Especially if it's made with blood sweat and tears,...in a non literal
sense. (Probably why I don't think Pyre should work in the kitchen.
:o oh my, I just remembered him serving me and Sam with special cookies when you where gone and
telling how good is cooking is !)

Yes, I believe in that, your a pretty nice sadist :3 Or I'm just made to believe that.
And I'm also a strong believer in fairytales after all...what more could I say.
I wonder if it would be a bad connotation to call you from time to time the Sadist princess ! 8J
Sounds Cool to me. Someone who can be admired and feared at the same time. If taken with good humor or spirit that is.

It backfired, cause you end up with a "Why didn't you add me" instead.
hehe. Even when your online and 'more free' as mentioned your still retain that princess grace apparently.
Unless it was also caused by me becoming so faded out into the distance that you started to forgot me,
and that you'd never even have to ask for permission from me for something like that. But then I'll just remind you, and I'm just happy
to say Okaeri! and enter. Whoohoo ! :3 You make me as happy as before, thank u. Otherwise I would only end up like a wandering spirit with no place to truly call my home.
Maybe I'll be the Secret Angel/spirit of the house of Ojou-Sama then~?,
The hidden family secret passed down through generations that ensures it's members blessing throughout all time. As well as the ultimate weapon of last resort...
If unleashed upon the world :o For it's members a warm breeze filling the house with happy and joyous faces like the sun,
and for it's enemies a blood chilling breath and uneasy feeling of something staring them in the neck making them go angst attacks thinking their gonna die horribly horribly.
//
//
Ren some of the people around you, are they incredibly boring and unoriginal ? Or maybe even lack a sense of humor/fun, "uniformists" perhaps. I wouldn't know of course, trying to imagine, but not ALL ppl are like that with you I hope, maybe your surrounded by 1 certain demographic group of ppl which makes you feel like the black swan when everyone else is a different color.
Anyways, the real you is the one we love.

@Sam
Sry I guess your right, But I get carried away also when I see all the fun høhø
You probably only help her creativity with your random dreams too. A victim of your own "success" of sorts.
Well... yeah i guess there are... >< The types who just ignore logic...
Don't remind me, orz Every now and then a person likes that pops up. It really makes me see a connection to true madness, or more like delusional perhaps. Whatever, bad idea wasting time talking about it even I just realized. Life is too short to be bothered.

Nighties, last post for tonight.

Last edited:
[MENTION=27785]Alice Rei[/MENTION] ;

Thank-you so much for your lovely birthday cheer~

/me hugs her dear friend Alice <3

I want you to have a happy life in whatever you're pursuing. Come and chat anytime~

Cheers!

---

My first avatar was based from this picture~

QE10RRE.jpg

---

/me pets Sam

I took pictures of my neighbor's cat on top of my car. He's so big and fluffy looking. So cute~ >///<

---

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ;

I've been caught in "Otome Land" that the only Okita I could remember was from Hakuouki. Lol~

I just remembered as well that Gintama was given another season. >.<

/me makes a note of it

Hmm... Sadist Princess sounds very, very amusing~ :3

I seldom swear and use proper speech whenever possible because I actually like it. I don't mind other people swearing or using mostly internet slang. ^^

You have so many aliases. I guess I'll just add them all. xD

I suppose you can say they are 'unoriginal' in way because they mostly conform with society, but each person has their quirks and moments of surprise.

It's kind of boring though because almost no one has any fashion sense or adding anything that makes you want to take another look. (I may like bugs and electronics, but I do like fashion.)

They can be funny, but it's not like the 'random' humor on ASF.

I love you and everyone else as well. <3

Reactions: GenKiDan
@genki~ Victim of my success? O.o How? My dreams usually just turn out odds and stuff =w=

Lol guess i wont say much then ;p But there really are quite a lot... makes stuff funny at times but i guess its usually for the worse than better...

@ojou sama~ Ahh i remember that avi O.o Hmm... i guess beatrice just stuck in mind for some reason x3 I think youve appeared in two dreams as beatrice...~

Petting meh while thinking of your neighbor's cat O.o Ehh why not...~ /me purrs and nuzzles ojou sama's hand~

Hmm... to conform to society... pretty sure i just look funneh to most people xD Not that they would get to know meh since i dun really talk...~ Fashion wise i... have little fashion sense? xD Teacher recently gave some odd thing about colors and one was something like "which color do you think makes you the most attractive?..." I have no idea :dead:

I did have Beatrice as my profile picture though. :3

I like Beatrice's story and all, but Erika's personality is a mix of S and M. She loves chopsticks and how she reacts to her 'real death' is quite refreshing.

So cute. You're purring!... But the real cat wouldn't purr. He would continue sleeping in water with hundreds of hair blowers plugged in and dipped in that same water. :3

Conformity is pretty hard to avoid. We still act upon what is right or what most people would do~

The color that makes you more attractive... There are many ways to answer that.

1. Whatever your skin tone or eye color is... try to find a color that complements it.
2. Depending on what style or type of clothes you like... you must find a color that suits that style.
3. You can go according to your horoscope.
4. Pick a color that brings out more of your personality that will in return make you feel comfortable and happy... then your radiance will be evident as an attractiveness

There are more answers, but that mostly depends on the person.

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] ;

Thank-you very much! ^^

Just you being here and chatting is the best present I can ever receive.

Here's to many more fun times ahead.

Kanpai!~

Lol so she was never your avi? xD Then i guess it was when we had the tons of random chats in vm x3

So... Erika is more like you?~ x3 I havent really gotten to where she appears though..~

I hope the electricity ish out :scared: Or that isnt really sleeping :runaway:

Well i guess there is the common stuff that most people follow but theres illogical stuff shoved in as well... not that i can say im completely logical since some art is supposed to challenge the set rules and they tend to be the most interesting to meh ;p

I tend to just grab whatever there happens to be on the pile so i dont really pick much... well except for white sweats =w= Though that might be that particular one and not all~ Otherwise i wear about anything that i find comfortable~

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION];

/me hugs renano back

Of course~ Its always nice to talking with you~ Let's chit chat about sweet things again~ Its been awhile~

Hope you a good luck always~

I was betting on it. Could even make it more covertly and alluring by slightly changing it into
'Princess Sadi' ;p No one would even suspect :mafiaboss:^&^ I should have given it more though to begin with and suggested that.
I seldom swear as well, since I think it shows a lack of character, I do it anyways sometimes. But slang is all go. Just as I don't get so confused as heck. Whoops.. that was just colloquial speech for me. I don't count that as swearing at all, only when you say it out of losing your composure.
Oki xD Do it ! You'll only add more work for your listmaster anyways, and thats me isn't it, but I enjoy making lists, just as long as I don't have to do whats on them.
Most do conform, time and time again we are shown with the habitual tendency to do so, like flocks of the same herd or whatever. Not sure, some might call it a survival strategy, not wanting to stand out...sigh We are so predictable sometimes. I would start calling them aboriginals just for fun, I'm sure It would piss them off. The fact that the word rimes is reason enough for me, plus I'd laugh every time saying it by imagining these native bush ppl from Australia. I have a sister who's a 'conformist' I hate when she tells me things like: "you can't just do that...thats not how the world works!" phfff are you kidding me. "watch me!" I'd say. After all, the way the world is, is in large part what we make it too be, don't they see that ? Without us, the people, there is no "this world" as we know it. We created it, and we have the power to change it, we should define the world, not the other way around. I hope you can following me, I cause missunderstandnings at times if I don't pick the right words or say them the right way. Plus it's just thoughts here and now, nothing I've bothered to sit down and think seriously about.

You are artsy, I knew that about you, makes my mind relate to it in the way of the left vs right hemisphere of the brain. I believe there is a powerful connection by working trough creativity and a persons emotional development, doesn't that seem to hold some sense ? I just know I used to be the uninterested person when I was a kid, art, expression, ect appeared to me as just a waste of time, and if I was like "forced" to to something along those lines it would ofc only be half hearted. I wanted to shoot guns. Period. I've changed quite a bit though. Now I regret not paying more attention and exploring the more finer and elegant things of the heart. But not so unusual for a boy, and at that age I suspect. I'm unsure if what I started talking about right now was just a totally incoherent thing now. I never knew you liked fashion, interesting, but makes sense. You should be the kind of girl that should own her own art gallery one day, and greet lots of new interesting people, I imagine you would look like you where right in your own domain there. And being you, everybody would love too come to the "party" emh, exhibit. or both. It would loooook stylish! maybe traveling to some fine cities in Europe as well as part of it, and hosting different art gatherings. Along with tasting the worlds greatest delicacies. It feeels...Free. I was just imagining the streets of Paris with the wind carefully caressing it's citizens, with the Eiffel tower ofc...even though I might make it sound like a cliche. I don't think so but.

xD one would have to look long and hard to find the random humor of ASF elsewhere. I believe you, it would most likely be totally ununderstandable or over the edge for them. Gosh, I would feel SO much more lonely in the world without all the people I've come across at AS. I consider it a place where kinsmen come too gather. :smug: Hearing that means the world too me dear princess....and with it you give me peace and joy. I love you too! and just knowing you know that, and accept it into your heart, trusting it, will not just make my day, but a lifetime, for certain things can not be taken back, not from me anyway, and will remain constant. But I will never ever want to do anything to Jeopardize our friendship, then I would slowly die to death from sadness. I can have both serious and ridiculous sides, but my heart runs deep and red at the core, like red magma churning beneath the crust of the earth. With that, I hope I also can be accepted like this the way I am, and my heart be found true. Hope I was able to convey things as I tried too...I'm never quite satisfied with how I write things, since there always seems to be alternative ways of interpretation >n

Last edited:
Die to death... O.o

Hmm... art gallery and traveling... that doesnt sound too odd actually..~ And perhaps you might find someone who accepts your real self along the way...

Well it seemed logically to my mind....later it reminded me of people that die when they are killed...But I still mean what I said though.

Samy, how much sleep have you gotten ?? I'm not getting any sleep since I'm not sleeping, but that enables me to see you of and on with just a few naps ?

Lol well during school days i get 2-3 hrs of sleep per day... not good for meh at all @_@ But too much school work...~

WOW....................................

EDit:
Hmm... art gallery and traveling... that doesnt sound too odd actually..~ And perhaps you might find someone who accepts your real self along the way...

Well your a becoming artist sam~>?.....She might wanna hire you and display your art, and have someone working for her. As a sex art slave.

/me runs away before the baby whales are thrown into the tray

Or in other words for a possible joint venture:
Ojou: Hostess/artist/illustrator/caretaker
Samy: Artist Slave/Dream Entertainer Dany/(me): List/Taskmaster/ufo driver

Our names shares similar origins. (I won't go into it again, but maybe you remember I did so a long time ago in the name thread)
Daniel & Samuel (yeah, yeah,...it does, it does make me think of different angels from evangelion, and my mind starts buzzing with special characteristics and special powers and unique abilities)

Lol look at this, what should the gallery be named ?? Anyidea ?? An example: Chumdansam(a)~ (a at the end being optional)

What do you think @sam @ren :It also might mean that someone has a 10th Dan degree in Martial Arts, and is also a Sama.... powerful stuff

4am brainstorming over! orz...

Last edited:
Hmm... whats the last part about? xD

Well i do think ill say animation is somewhat less of a job where you can run around everywhere..

/me traps genki in a cage to poke at my leisure :traitor:

Last part ~? you mean my example gallery name ? hehe well, if so then, sama probably don't need any explanation, and dan are top degrees in karate and possibly other martial arts, but I'm not sure about the other MA's. Like when you reach black belt in karate, there are 10 more "Dan's" after that. A 10th Dan would be the highest, and being ten degrees above just being a blackbelt.

So animation is less of a job ? And you can run around everywhere..... If I was ever going to become artsy myself I would probably pursue music, poetry and color.

/me looks distorted xo what is this increasing scary trend....Genki is a wild animal, not meant to be tamed or put in a cage.

Wow... In the party are still some lurking guests...:goodtea:~>

Hmm 10 was Juu? Well gallery names... do they need to be powerful? xD

I think you read that wrong ;p But im considering something like writing as a minor..~ Perhaps...~

At least im not using baby whales?~ :goodtea:

Wow... In the party are still some lurking guests...:goodtea:~>

As long as the cake stays fresh or remains refilled I will always be loooong time :P That and I like special events to last long anyways. OOH! /me spots more cookie !...

Hmm 10 was Juu? Well gallery names... do they need to be powerful? xD

I think you read that wrong ;p But im considering something like writing as a minor..~ Perhaps...~

At least im not using baby whales?~ :goodtea:

Hai, that would be 10. Well I suppose not. But they should be something, or at least classy then~ That tht my suggestion had much thought in regards to being that.

Oh.Well then I don't know how to read it right. Writing as a minor huh. What exactly where we talking about now >?

Yeah, it's bd enough being slapped with a trout, I can endure a little poking in order to evade the baby whales, cause not only are they whales, but babies ! ::pinches eyes and tries not to have nightmares about slapping baby whales in diapers:: >!<

OO~! more cake! She can celebrate this years birthday until the next after all.

As long as the cake stays fresh or remains refilled I will always be loooong time :P That and I like special events to last long anyways. OOH! /me spots more cookie !...

No Dan I think that is just mold by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?