First anime you ever saw!

Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball and Macross.

Edit: Forgot one, Zenki.

Last edited:
Now this is a good topic. Dragon BallZ, Ranma, Key The Medal Idol, and Urusei Yatsura.

Dragon Ball Z but never finished it thought :P (If its first complete watch then its princess mononoke or laputa I don't really remember)

Mine was Bleach. I just couldn't stop watching it. I watched episode after episode, then went to work, then when I came home I continued to watch more. I think I didn't sleep for whole week :)

This would probably date me but I would say Golion, also known as Voltron: Defender of the Universe.

My first one was Digimon. I actually had the first season in VHS, and probably they are still at my parents' house :megane_happy:

Mhh its to long can´t remember all but i know i watched Captain Future and Saber Rider und die Starsheriffs. Sailor Moon and Co was later, omg i´m really old :whistle:

First Anime I watched on TV? Pokemon
First Anime I watched on internet? Naruto

First Anime was Spacefirebird. Don't remember how old I was. Very young, maybe five or six years old and it just burnt into my brain. But with animes like Gunsmith Cats, Record of Lodoss War, Armitage and Bubblegum Crisis I got really into animes. I just fell in love with it. :shinies:

Of course there were things like Saber Rider and Samurai Pizza Cats between the others.

First anime I started was Naruto, never got to finish it because it got boring. But the first anime I completed was Akame ga Kill! it was pretty good, kind of broke my heart with the ending but was pretty good.

Ronin Warriors when it aired, unless you want to count the butchering of Macross, Star Blazers and other things from the 80s I would have seen int he 80s.

The first thing I actually saw in Japanese was the Final Fantasy Legend of the Crystals OVA.

Dragon Ball or Pokemon. But it was so long time ago that I'm not exactly sure which one was first.

probably Sailor Moon xD never finished watching the entire series though.

Im not pretty sure but i think it was mermaid melody something something:reallyconfused:

I think it was Fushigi Yûgi (curious play), my sister used to watch it.. But the one I actually showed interest was Dragonball Z.I
It was my big sis who introduced me to that as well..
Then it was HSDK,Bleach, TGWOK.. Those I watched on my own..

7yo (198x). Voltes V, Mazinger, Godsigma, Candy Candy, Gaiking, Polymar, Mach Go Go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.