Family Tree Contest! Be the Number One Clan Leader!

Vote for the Best Family! Who Shall Be the Number One Clan?!

• infamous

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • MadSova

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Fear211

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nazaka

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • samyeung46

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
『I'll be doing my power list a bit later, maybe after I finish the emblem so I can put it in background for prettiness ^_^ + its easy stuff anyway xD』

Hmm.. /me tries to convince the earth to stop spinning so fast so theres more hours in the day =w=

『Hmmmmm... And so Samye indulges in different shaman arts making all others look at him with sad eyes...』

But itll work eventually :bigeyes: People millions of years later will see a noticeable difference with how long the day is :bigeyes:

『Poor Samye... But don't worry Samye! Even if others think of you as a sad child now, I will still think it is more fun this way!!』

Lol yes perhaps bribery xD That might work ;p Well actually omake would be better than nothing?~

『What were the prices on salt again?』 /me collects Moe's tears...

Go make all other salt producing companies bankrupt, then you'll be successful (but produce some amount of salt first)

"My Christmas Story ~Pancakes Edition~". :3

:shopping::hapgirl::bigeyes::bepraised: uhhoou it's time to go Christmas pankace retarded ou ou ouh /me warps himself in imaginary cat fur all around and hides inside. Jolly oh wolly.
[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION] ; Don't Woy'rr cool blue, Bribe HER !!! And you can get an omake almost as worthy as my own master piece. I mean did you seee that wonder !
No really, it will be alright even if it's an omake don't you think, It can be a premium Omake if it needs to be I'm sure. Thats what so great about special positions, they can always be created whenever you need them.

Reactions: renano
『And here it is! The complete emblem of the nameless family of weirdos!!:rant:
Emblemlarge.png

『Mentions: [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION], [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION], [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION], [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION], [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION], [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION], [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]... Now about the powers: You can either make up your powers yourself and mention me here with them or PM/VM them or just leave the creation to me...』
『P.S. If you wonder why there is no color, look at background version of the tree ;p』

Hmm... you can make them? Already sort of trying to make powers an an emblem... xD Sort of not working well...

『Thanks, it was a real pain painting those wings but I like how it turned out. ^_^』

Yeah, because I like/love dark colors, and black is on top at me...:goodtea:~>

『Isn't that the best part? ^_^』

『And only Samye replied about powers... >_<』

Lol fits you very nicely i guess ;p

I guess they dont really care what you do then? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US