Eye Spy & What Am I?

I think that you actually meant that we could use the (one) scale more than once, not that there was more than one set of scales. :P
You have twelve spheres and simple scales
One of them (spheres) is different in weight and same in size but you don't know more or less

You should find this sphere in three steps
But answear for those riddle is not a word
How to know in three steps wich one of spheres has different weight
Heavier or lighter, we don't know
:)

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

[MENTION=2313]maru[/MENTION]; just to clarify, from the beginning I was completely aware of there being "three steps". I'm afraid I might have actually confused you further.

In any case, it is time for a new riddle!!!!!

But I don't want to think of one. OTL

Lol well pyre gets it anyhow xD I just put that a bit randomly ;p Unless we go and count something like the sky at night~ That doesnt change too much no matter what season~

Rats I did it again eh? OTL
[MENTION=2313]maru[/MENTION]; not sure if I heard it before, but I tried to follow a logical train to see what you might have thought up. :)

Been a while since I tried to make one of these... ^^;;;;

Stories flying through your mind,
Difference places, faces, times,
Sometimes awake, others asleep,
When you drift away, I surface,

What am I?

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; wins on first guess. I thought it was maybe a bit too easy, but oh well (-_-)

Fall fall fall~
Into the darkness we go~
An endless tumble~
What shall we do?
Traveling towards the depths~

Alice and Wonderland!!!

Hehe, sounds like it could describe the International Space Station though. :)

It was falling down the rabbit hole, and not falling through space, after all?!?!? :XD:

hmm don't want to make one right now. Remind me tomorrow if I forget. :P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!