Ah they could do that, I just figured they would do something silly like "Slay a Rathalos" which wouldn't really be fun if its that simple but some of the guild card awards are very hard or least they were in unite not sure if they are the same or not in this game. Unite hardest guild card award was All small crown and large crown sizes for every monster... thats just crazy because its so random.

Lol... That a gold trophies cuz that will take a while.... It think most of the trophies will kill monster but just in a certain ways....

Would probably bronze "Slay a ****" and then silver "Slay a **** without armor" or something. *shrug* would be interesting none the less to see~

I think most trophies be like can you kill this monster with no armors.... Or can you take out this monster under 10 min in high rank solo....

Their was a site that made up trophies for MGS and then you had to photograph your end results to the site to earn them but it was just fan made but I did it for MGS4 and MGS3. xD Was never able to pull it off in MGS2 though, bloody hard that one for getting the highest rank... :/

DSCI0350.jpg

DSCI0348.jpg

(Bronze) Weakling - Abandoned a quest.
(Bronze/Hidden) Easily Intimidated - Abandoned a quest after a warning has appeared.
(Silver) A Tale Between Friends - Completed all guild quests with 2 or more players.
(Gold) Alone but Strong - Completed all guild quests alone.

Last edited:
Hmm... Soloing G rank in unite, alone for all those gold trophies under 15 min kill for each monsters....

[MENTION=35321]Evangelionheart[/MENTION] ; In a bit. I am currently doing some projects that need to be finished by Friday.

Hmm... Then we'll start without you 1st... It won't take long killing those monsters....

That music pumps me up so much lol, I love it. I here by dub thee Barroth Metal Gear Rex and Agnaktor Metal Gear Ray~

When I'm aiming at Barroth I can't help but think back to MGS one when Rex has Gray Fox pinned to the wall telling Snake to shoot him with the stinger missle and Snake is like "No I can't do it!"

Edit: So I totally spilled my drink when I was at reward screen and didn't accept them and ran time out when trying to clean up the spill.. FML...

Last edited:
Lol... MGS is an awesome games.... Hmm... I need to get that collection HD.... Got all the MG except for solid 3: substance.... I never knew they came out with that.... I still have the NES metal gear... That was a hard game...

Hmm.... Eva... Do you want to collect all the dlc armors and weapons????

I REALLY want that HD collection on PS3 sooo soo bad lol.

I wanted to get all the MGS items for my cat but not sure about the other sets~ but I do want those pants that devil jho has in the DLC they look awesome. T_T

I have not played any of the Metal Gear games before Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.

Then we'll get all of them.... Make some ice or water gunlance cuz some dlc required you to use them.....

EDIT: The only Metal gear I haven't played yet is peace walker....

Missing out~ MGS1 on PSX is amazing but the old NES and SNES games are fun as well.

Edit: Gunlance................ :deadsad:

Ah... That is also the game I haven't played... Heard it was like chain of memories cuz you use card to attack....

So what do you want to hunt 1st, Eva????

Acid isn't bad, it was actually my very first PSP game. I've thought about downloading it and playing it again and never got to play Acid 2 so would like to try that out.

Edit: I still need 4 more cards for my cat. :c

Okay... Back to the awesome music....

Edit: /me see Eva get double team in the corner by the wall....

Last edited:
Yeah that was ridiculous.... pinned me against the wall and couldn't roll out. QQ I got 4 secret cards from that mission though so my cat is completed~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!