I don't understand this games RIDICULOUS damage system, it made sense to me in the previous games but not this one. I was also looking at that and thought "Wow... duals sucks" then I used then and I've killed things 10x faster than I normally do plus they added the "spirit gauge" to duals which allows then to receive Attack up like the Long Sword, once I fill my gauge up I never loss it so it makes up for the "weak" damage. But with my evasion+2 and evasion distance+ I rarely ever get hit recently once I started to learn how the monsters move. Honestly Reika and Slayn hit me more than the monster as of late. xD ...they usually put me in dangerous positions though once I stand up. T_T

Hmm.... Not our fault cuz you usually bow them to death.... I be sending Reika to meet the clouds all the times... At least it saw his life plenty of times when I do that...... Same can be said to you....:P

I was playing with Reika the other night and he kept sending me flying with his hunting horn during our adventures~ ...plus he kept kicking my cat when it would hide in its box!

sent you flying? he must be saving you from monster's attack

and, i wonder what is the use of little pig near blacksmith?

AHHH the pig has a secret behind it, it adds a 33.3% chance of POSSIBLY getting another drop slot in the reward if you get the "!" timed right when you pet it.

Edit: This also stacks with mega lucky cat I believe.

Lol... No it doesn't... That just a rumor and some troll baiting all the new players....

Users who are viewing this thread