Think that will be all for me today Reika, getting tired because my nap was halted due to some loud neighbors...

Hmm... I'm able to join in for some MonHun since the Doulbe Exp. weekends is over... Got many level up and went to prestige 1 with level 36....

Lol... Do high rank guild quest one.... You get one if you cut it tail by carving and capture it alive will also give you one.... The percentage is low though..... Just cut the tails, break both of her wings and her head crown then captured.....

Hmm.... It kind of useless doing it solo but overpower in a group.... Whatever you say, Reika.... So, what you hunt with the HH???

I don't find it useless during solo quests at all, especially if it has attack, defense, and health increase. I completed the whole 4 star quests solo with just the hunting horn.

I will switch depending on my mood. So far, I love the hunting horn, since I never thought it was useful during my Monster Hunter Freedom 2 time.

Village. I am just trying to complete as many quests as I can, so I can get the remaining Hot Spring quests.

Ohh... Tell how it is when you fight those monster that like to fly and dig with HH......

It's actually quite simple. I do the overhead attack most of the time for flying monsters, which is Triangle while moving or Triangle + Circle, and just wait until the monster comes out then I spam multiple attacks whilst playing notes for buffs.

Yea.... It seem easier to use it than freedom unite... That is so hard to use... You either attack or use buff but this one you can do both.... Hope you have the Horn skill on to make the effect last longer and the KO skill so you can knock them out faster.....

hmmm high rank quest just for waist rathian armor...

and cutting tail with lance is quite hard

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; you will be at it for awhile without doing high rank and even high rank can be a drag at getting them.
Here I listed the % of getting them from Unite, not sure if its the same in MHP3rd but its close.

Elder--
Reward For Breaking:
Head-
Rathian Shell X1 (71%)
Rathian Scale X1 (25%)
Rathian Plate X1 (4%)
Claw-
Fire Wyvern Claw X1 (75%)
Wyvern Claw X4 (25%)
Carve:
Body-[X3]
Rathian Scale (49%)
Rathian Shell (30%)
Fire Wyvern Fluid (10%)
Flame Sac (8%)
Rathian Spike (2%)
Fire Wyvern Marrow (1%)
Tail-[X1]
Rathian Scale (59%)
Rathian Shell (22%)
Rathian Spike (8%)
Monster Bone+ (6%)
Rathian Plate (3%)
Fire Wyvern Marrow (2%)
Capture:
Rathian Scale X2 (52%)
Rathian Shell X1 (36%)
Fire Wyvern Marrow X1 (10%)
Rathian Plate X1 (2%)
Drop:
Wyvern Tears (74%)
Rathian Scale (25%)
Rathian Plate (1%)

G Rank--
Reward For Breaking:
Head-
Rathian Scale+ X1 (65%)
Rathian Carapace X1 (31%)
Rathian Ruby X1 (4%)
Claw-
Fire Wyvern Claw X2 (75%)
Wyvern Claw X5 (25%)
Carve:
Body-[X3]
Rathian Scale+ (45%)
Rathian Carapace (26%)
Inferno Sac (15%)
Rathian Spike (8%)
Fire Wyvern BrainStem (4%)
Rathian Spike+ (2%)
Tail-[X1]
Rathian Scale+ (48%)
Rathian Carapace (26%)
Rathian Plate (12%)
Rathian Spike+ (8%)
Fire Wyvern BrainStem (4%)
Rathian Ruby (2%)
Capture:
Rathian Carapace X1 (58%)
Rathian Scale+ X2 (30%)
Rathian Plate X1 (6%)
Fire Wyvern BrainStem X1 (3%)
Rathian Ruby X1 (3%)
Drop:
Wyvern Sobs (38%)
Wyvern Tears (37%)
Rathian Scale+ (23%)
Rathian Ruby (2%)

Oh yeah, drop the lance for a Long Sword maybe if you can, Eger Cleaver I think is a great one to go for since its thunder ele (if you are playing MHF2/Unite).

Last edited:
Hmm.... If it unite then G rank 9 star one will give you plate like crazy.... Plus I be getting plate in high rank more than ruby.....

RUBY IS A LIE~!
Anyway hope that helps you out coins~

Plates are basically the low rank ruby which is why they are so rare... :/

hmm I'm playing mhp3 and my lance is mega drill or something. it's my only thunder weapon.. i could defeat rathian easily with it, but i can't cut the tail. probably I'll hunt jinouga and create long sword from it

Oh alright, I think that info still is fairly accurate for drop rates - for the best chances at a plate/ruby is just bust up the face, capture it and slice off the suckers tail but like you said its a pain in the a** with a lance. :/ if you could play online with us I would love to help you out with my dual swords. Sucks hitting the tail with duals as well because I have to roundhouse hop to nick it unless he falls over. xD

Hmm... Then do the dual Los & Ian one..... You're guaranteed to get one plate from one of them.....

EDIT: Shock trap....

hmm dual sword is somewhat weak, even if the raw damage is high... I was reading damage calculation in MHP3 a while ago and surprised how much the differences with MH1...
unfortunately we can't play together..... :/

Hmm... I do have an xlink kai account... Just need to do the setup and calibrate.... I could help you out though.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Spoilers: Savi leaves house and breaks ties with Ishaan, Calls him a killer of her family
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg