Hook your PSP up to TV like I used to do, that is how Slayn plays now~ ;o I know the PSP version has way more weapon options than the other games though, like Bow and what not~ ;D

Bro-in-law home now.... Gonna play some black op with him.... We'll continue this today or tomorrow.... Whatever time zone you guys are at....

I am in the timezone MST-7:00.

Edit: I am going to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow. Adieu.

Last edited:
Alright no problem Slayn and goodnight Reika~ :bye:
I'm Eastern Standard time also Slayn. (i.e. 1:45am right now)

Night Reika... :bye:

I know, Eva... You said that you live on the east side.... We'll continue this today.... I'm using his ps3 that why....

I hope we can play today. I need money, since I spent it all on upgrades for the hunting horn and hammer. T -T

Sure sounds good to me, tooooo much Japanese. I've been working myself too hard in Tayl's lessons, I don't seem to be very good at them but I seem to be getting things right. I haven't been to sleep yet so I'm down for playing whenever I fit a nap in~ (all nighters again...) :sigh:

That is probably my fault, I'm on lesson 5 currently but I HAVE to be keeping him busy. I ask nonstop questions and write paragraphs of information regarding his lesson and my methods I've been using. I feel so bad for him having me as a student...

Alright finally going to get a nap in, I'll be on later if you want to play some MH Reika. :bye:

I think he got alot of requests/full inbox perhaps and it seems like alot of work on his part as he answers each individual question. Each lesson seems taylor made for each student as well, I have no idea how he is even keeping up with me...

But still. I feel like that one kid that the teacher hates.

I am one of the soldiers that flip the cardboard box because it looks suspicious.

Users who are viewing this thread