Was the monster teleporting all over the place for you guys??? He sure was for me... I see him tired then the next he's attacking Eva....

He did a little for me but not a whole lot but it was still noticeable. That might be why Reika restarted PS3.

Hmm... Taking a long time to come back on....... Well, did you got all the materials to make the lbg armors, Eva???

Let me go check, I ran out of cash so wasn't able to make any parts earlier but I got a little bit now.

Edit: Need 6 more carapaces from him and 3 scale+ from those little agnaktors.

Last edited:
Are you wearing that Uragaan set? I thought the same thing when I was looking at the armor from the blacksmith lol.

Hornetaur set from the other games reminded me of gundams as well lol.

I should complete my drink quests.

Edit: I'm going to bed. Adieu.

Last edited:
Ah, good night Reika.

Hmm, think I need 6 more carapace from Agnaktor then I should be able to make the set.

Edit: Grabbing a drink real fast

Okay then... Set it up....

EDIT: You seem to die alot by that dive of his....

Last edited:
/me watches Agnaktor walk slowly toward Mai and Arcueid then stops right in front of shock trap and walks away, then slowly walks back then dives into ground and breaks trap hitting Arc, then kills Arcueid and Mai.

I was chasing after them during the whole quest.... They be in the lava to much....

Damn... Overkill.... Eva, you should bring fire herb to combine with huskberry to make more fire shot ammo....

Yeah I thought of that during the quest lol, that cat armor is so good. Not the best defense but +1 resist to everything and high base def lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou
vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!