I don't understand this games RIDICULOUS damage system, it made sense to me in the previous games but not this one. I was also looking at that and thought "Wow... duals sucks" then I used then and I've killed things 10x faster than I normally do plus they added the "spirit gauge" to duals which allows then to receive Attack up like the Long Sword, once I fill my gauge up I never loss it so it makes up for the "weak" damage. But with my evasion+2 and evasion distance+ I rarely ever get hit recently once I started to learn how the monsters move. Honestly Reika and Slayn hit me more than the monster as of late. xD ...they usually put me in dangerous positions though once I stand up. T_T

Hmm.... Not our fault cuz you usually bow them to death.... I be sending Reika to meet the clouds all the times... At least it saw his life plenty of times when I do that...... Same can be said to you....:P

I was playing with Reika the other night and he kept sending me flying with his hunting horn during our adventures~ ...plus he kept kicking my cat when it would hide in its box!

sent you flying? he must be saving you from monster's attack

and, i wonder what is the use of little pig near blacksmith?

AHHH the pig has a secret behind it, it adds a 33.3% chance of POSSIBLY getting another drop slot in the reward if you get the "!" timed right when you pet it.

Edit: This also stacks with mega lucky cat I believe.

Lol... No it doesn't... That just a rumor and some troll baiting all the new players....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]