Do you own a gun?

No, I do not own a gun.

Remember to renew your license if you do own one... so the police won't find your gun and then try you in court for illegal firearm possession.

At least, based from a certain experience.

Knock on wood.

Not legal here .~.
Only have a fake one
- shoots only tiny spherical projectiles
- lethality > 0
>無用だ~<

Not legal here .~.
Only have a fake one
- shoots only tiny spherical projectiles
- lethality > 0
>無用だ~<
You mean airsoft? If yes, then you're still lucky than me.
Where I'm from airsoft is illegal.

No, in my country if you have a gun without license to use is illegal. Not many people have it.

Last edited:
I wished I could own a M1 with a M14 EBR stock on it...

But the licenscing bullshit here in Canada's turning me off

I wished I could own a M1 with a M14 EBR stock on it...

But the licenscing bullshit here in Canada's turning me off
I prefer M1A in traditional wooden stock. It got that sexy look with that long flash hinder it has, IMHO.

Here in Malaysia, very limited type of fire arm you could procure, with license of course. Even then only certain people can obtain them - rich folks(handgun only), athletes in shooting event(air pistol & rifle) and farmer(shotgun only). You can forget about owning semi or full automatic rifles, LMG, HMG, canons, bolt action rifle, musket, blunderbuss, etc.
If you're a common folks with no any interest, obtaining a fire license would be just a dream, unless you're inherit the firearm from your late relative.

I am the proud owner of a Glock 20. One of the most powerful hand guns you can buy. However, I am very sad, because I will have to leave it here in the US when I move to Okinawa at the beginning of December.

wish i could own a gun too!
it is meant for self and family protection.
nowadays, crime is getting from bad to worse in my country, malaysia.
owing a gun is illegal in my country. only the privileges, or the so call the "v.i.p" are allowed!

I legally own a SMLE Mk III , 60 year old ( from my great grandfather), maintains good condition ( My neighboring arms dealer / former military helps me clean it up :D) Store it some where safe in my house in Malaysia [Classified] since I'm studying aboard in Brunei. I like how I used to lived in countryside where laws are not strict as nowadays.

If you like guns & you think that your safety is much important, make your choices. Buy a stun gun (recommended) / Make Dart guns / "Buy a gun already!". Illegal / Legal, I don't care :8

*Note : Usually Guns kill (depends on the ammunition used), Stun guns paralyze / on chest/brain - kill.

Why do people own guns? I can not fathom why they would own them. It's a paradox, here in America you can own all the guns you want...but when it comes to firing..you can only do it at gun ranges or in self defense. The whole idea gives me the impression of the gun owner living in fear of themselves.

Don't own one, the laws in my country does not allow citizens to own a gun
I'm quite afraid of people who owns guns, who knows they might just go batshit crazy and shoot people randomly...

i dont own a gun and never intend to. I believe a person shouldnt be afraid to use their fists to sort out a difference fairly. Only if words fail, that is...

Whoever said, "The pen is mightier than the sword." Obviously never encountered automatic weapons.

the man with the pen make a rocket launcher and then he made missles and then he made nukes.. :)

To hell with all gun owner on the world, guns are the sign of the weak, any 3rd class ass-hole can with a (or more) gun handle...

It is very easy with a (or more) gun somebody to extort, short: FUCK OFF WITH THE WEAPON!!!

[MENTION=3332]Nanashi[/MENTION] ; einfach es tiger :P

I got guns, got ammo.... guns are rusty because I haven't used 'em in a long time.

einfach es tiger :P.
Can you that please again say, because I've not really understood what you with that to me say wanted.

I know what "einfach es tiger" meaning (because German is my native language).

Don't own one, the laws in my country does not allow citizens to own a gun
I'm quite afraid of people who owns guns, who knows they might just go batshit crazy and shoot people randomly...
Same for me!
Not in a country allowing guns, and I'm scared of those.

I just got an airsoft desert eagle. But I love my katana, a way of a sword is better than way of a gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70