Count to a million

Initially set in the Edo era - A woman named Kuromitsu is an immortal being that is being persued by a power hungry organisation who seeks her secrets to immortality, She is saved by a man named Kuro Yoshitune and shares her immortality with him with the dream of reaching the end of time together. They both fall in love however its short lived when she is taken from him by this nameless organisation (idk the name yet. supposedly the Red army) Kuro's head is sliced off and he awakens later in a post apocalyptic Tokyo city where he desperately tries to find his love.
its so good :))))

40518 - for him yes because he was killed when his blood was still mixing with hers so his immortality wasn't 100% (they have to drink each others blood to become immortal)
And yeah was a bit of a twist in the first episode when he wakes up and i'm like wth, i prob wouldn't like the show if it was set in the edo period anyway :/

Last edited:
40519 Hmm not one for historical anime? xD Though i guess futuristic stuff is more fun~

Lost within the darkness~

40523 Nightys nahiko~ Ill be sleeping too xD Nightys everyone else~

As they tremble before the beasts of their imagination~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。