Cooking!

today's recipe

hameggsandwich.jpg

have a nice try, folks!

^

Cutting the bread like that, is quite a neat and clever idea.

I might try it with sausage or bacon instead, and see how it fairs.

Although, I wonder if an English muffin as some durability to be cut and cooked like that.

I guess I should try that as well~ (OwO)/ Lol~

more and more recently i've been wanting to learn how to cook some fancy foods. i'm still at the stage where all the ingredients are already prepared lol

I want to learn who to cook to because where the other half of mine isn't around i am eating junky delivery food :dead:

i love cooking, love to try many different recipes. most of recipes are now searchable in google so i don't have any trouble with it. the only trouble is to find the ingredients. some of them sometimes are hard to find

for me i am ashamed for my self the only think i can make is omelate, pasta nothing else OK i make tomato salad but that as far as i can do... :deadsad:

here's an advice then... try the simple ABC cooking first if you want to learn. im sure after you get used to it, you wont have many trouble to try recipes.

Mix steamed rice with water and make a soup. Could be hot or cold, doesnt matter still tastes good.
lol^

today's menu from the kelly's kitchen

curry's style pizza toast
ingredients:
Toast Bread : 2 slices
Tomato : 1 piece
Green Pepper : 1 piece
Ham : 4 slices
Mayonnaise
Curry Powder
Cheese for Pizza / Melted Cheese

How to Cook:
flowimg.jpg

1. Mix the Curry powder with Mayonnaise and then pour it to the bread. (you can also just pour the mayonaisse and then place the curry on the top of it.

flowimg.jpg

2. slice the ham in your favorable size, the tomato and green pepper. after putting them on the bread, pour some cheese and then another curry powder. cook it using your oven for 5 minutes.

a nice 5 minutes cooking time!
mainimgr.jpg

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] aww, come on! it's not even count as cooking! just toasting bread using microwave

this ol' kelly here will help you to cook. though most of the recipes are taken from other site... almost all of it has been tried by myself.

kay, then... here's another recipes from this ol' kelly. it's far a lot easier.

boiled egg sandwitch

ingredients:
toast bread: 8 slices
boiled egg: 4 eggs
butter
salt and spice
flour
water

how to make:
0c12c1572097434487f8245.jpg

1. place the butter in the bread, and put the boiled egg on the center of the bread, place another butter on the egg, give some salt and spice. pour flour at the edge of the bread. and override it with another bread. try to stick them together by using fork or spoon.

b2402cc341e0d2717423697.jpg

2. fry them in the frying pan.

and there you go. another 5 minutes cooking!
9a20eae67b24ceb1baebb70.jpg

uhh wow there already is a thread like this....If I'd knew I wouldn't have bothered making a somewhat similar one...

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION] ; you didn't really make those photos also did you ???!

lol, why of course not! i took it from the source page! but the recipes is already been tried by me

You mean that's NOT your finger after all !!!! Awwh dang. ^o-

I wonder if there would be any point to post some of my cooking, which is pretty straight forwards, but still nutritious and tasting as well imo. Though I posted my first attempt not long ago at making homemade sourdough bread....

No recipe for anything I make really though, I'm just concerned about the end results.

Are their other cooking threads here? :3 Im all about bentos *3* and I love the recipes that have been posted so far!

Last edited:
ol' kelly is back... i just tried another simple recipes just follow the instruction in the picture

918b389c3ef973f0ba3b1c5.jpg

PS: you'll need a microwave/oven to make this!

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; You cannot beat gods

Weeaboo course cooked by Checkmate:

Authentic Miso Soup:

IMG_9951-2.jpg

This isn't instant Miso soup, made off the perfect mix and measure of dashi stock, bonito, soybean paste, wakame,

Salmon Teriyaki

IMG_9712.jpg

Not Teriyaki sauce I bought from the store. I made this from the scratch with several trial and error (with Mirin and Sweet Soya Sauce ofc)

served with white rice.

Dessert:

IMG_0175.jpg

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] write down the recipe then, don't just the picture.

another recipe tried by this ol' kelly! easy to make! good luck lads!

892ad932cdf2ee46204dbd0.jpg

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; You cannot beat gods

Weeaboo course cooked by Checkmate:

Authentic Miso Soup:

IMG_9951-2.jpg

This isn't instant Miso soup, made off the perfect mix and measure of dashi stock, bonito, soybean paste, wakame,

Salmon Teriyaki

IMG_9712.jpg

Not Teriyaki sauce I bought from the store. I made this from the scratch with several trial and error (with Mirin and Sweet Soya Sauce ofc)

served with white rice.

Dessert:

IMG_0175.jpg

you BUy IT............ I Never Believe You....... PRooooooffffff...............

I can cook. when i was young like 8 i would bake and make candy like toffee. Once when my mom left I made a nice loaf of bread with a nice crown. But now im cutting back on gluten so I don't do much baking. BUT I make a good skillet with potatos, eggs, and apple sausage cooked in coconut oil. YUMM.

today's recipe... as usual tried by this ol' kelly, have a nice try lads!

4a8a3129f0b5d850bca774a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.