Please Vote Once for Your Favorite Pair of Chopsticks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo... im a judge....
CC71.jpg

It doesn't need to be long.

For example you can write I find Evac's piece to be futuristic and unique because... etc. Giving a reason why you feel that way.

Doesn't need to be explicit or elaborate.

Hrrrrrrmmm... i didnt know i was judge.... :s ok... ok... time to get serious

[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]

Thank you!

Here's a little gift for all your hard work!

fd2cd9dafa1fb659d385980b309054bf.jpg

Reactions: Hideki
Snap, those pictures
My heart can't take any more!!! /-\o=(;゚ロ゚)=o/-\

[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]

Nope, didn't find it harsh at all. You just stated your opinion, and I'm sure many people here share your point of view (as you can see in the current pool results. heheheh). And thank you for your evaluation. :)

By the way, just to make it a bit clearer, I was not really trying to mix chopsticks with the Military. There are many corporations around the world with focus on consumer products, but that also invest huge amounts of money on heavy industry segments.

Among many good examples, I'd like to mention Mitsubishi, known for its modern cars, cell phones, etc, which is the manufacturer of the multirole fighters F-2 & F-15J and military weaponry (air-to-air missiles, anti-ship missiles, rockets, etc.) for Japan's Self-Defense Forces, and General Electric, known for its electronics and medical equipments, but also the manufacturer of jet engines, avionics and even the deadly GAU-8 Avenger.

Just think of Evac Industry as the opposite: a company with focus on heavy industry with a nice lineup of consumer products. :D

Last edited:
"Hmm... what should i say about this??? Maybe not recomended for children, let´s put an 18 logo on that product. "Please be rest assured that no animals or other living creatures were harmed in the making of these chopsticks. If you need help in using any feature found in these chopsticks, our hotline is open 24/7 for 7 days a week." I would certainly hope that no creautures were harmed in the production since chopsticks isn´t made from animal tissue. " I think i made that past quite good... [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] xD

Heheh... No problem, I always do that. xD
AS is the first internet forum I decided to join (and post something) in the last 9~10 years. I always take too much time to write something, even few words/lines... =/

Yes, sir! Played all three games and watched all its movies! :D
It was a funny surprise when I read your mention to UAC, Armacham and Umbrella in your evaluation. xD

And, yes, I prefer to watch/play scary movies/games at night. If they manage to set up a deep and immersible atmosphere, the experience is really, really enjoyable. Last game I played this way was Amnesia: The Dark Descent. There was a certain part which made me so apprehensive that I actually had a nightmare about what was happening in the game... Highly recommended! lol

I've been to a few forums before this, but none AT ALL that I feel so at home than right here, the place, the people, it's like I found my own species. My only regret is that I didn't know sooner. Your just like me then in regards to the writing :)

Btw my mood right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vouLnEUnPbc&list=PL70B64AE18DF979C3&index=11&feature=plpp_video

I played them all too ofc! not all the movies though. What kind of guys don't use at at least some of their time to plot world domination. btw saw you in the steam thread ;) Yeah no point in seeing a scary movie or playing a scary game in full daylight right hehe. Its complete darkness for me. Dead Space 1 made me jump some times.

Last edited:
Need to poke just two or more people to vote and we might close the tournament a day or so early.

Your post was natural and humorous [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] You just wrote what you felt. That is what matters.

Need to poke just two or more people to vote and we might close the tournament a day or so early.

Your post was natural and humorous [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] You just wrote what you felt. That is what matters.
I was a little in a hurry so... mehs. :fulfilled:

I was a little in a hurry so... mehs. :fulfilled:

Oh no... it's definitely fine. When people read your evaluation, they can sense it's Hideki who write it.

You wrote the basics and expanded upon them while adding a little touch of your youthful charm. That's more than enough.

Thank you.

I've been to a few forums before this, but none AT ALL that I feel so at home than right here, the place, the people, it's like I found my own species. My only regret is that I didn't know sooner. Your just like me then in regards to the writing :)

Having real life friends who usually despise anything related to anime, manga and visual novels... I make your words mine, seriously.

Btw my mood right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vouLnEUnPbc&list=PL70B64AE18DF979C3&index=11&feature=plpp_video

I played them all too ofc! not all the movies though. What kind of guys don't use at at least some of their time to plot world domination. btw saw you in the steam thread ;) Yeah no point in seeing a scary movie or playing a scary game in full daylight right hehe. Its complete darkness for me. Dead Space 1 made me jump some times.

You saw me on the Steam thread? Then will you join me in the beautiful skies of Georgia and Russia? :bigeyes:
Judging by your mood, I'd say you're more than ready for that!! :D

We could even try and high-five at 10000 feet:

I should cease with the military stuff at once. xD
I'm probably being quite annoying already.

Last edited:
[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] [MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION] is calling you. I'm sure you two will get along.

It's great to find people with similar interests.

It was intentionally messy *coughliescough* :goodtea: and the chibi is stealing you food duh~ :p

Ah, I guess I should add a few more improvements to my drawing before the contest closes.

[MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION]
I know how that feels like, I don't know anyone at all,...that I can think of atm outside of this place that shares those interests.
And it's not only about the interests even, but the people themselves are just different, if that makes any sense to anyone else but me.

Oh hehe it looked like a fun flight with a buddy (was it you in that video btw?) But I don't have Flight simulator as I assume it was. But I'll just find you on steam and we'll take it from there.

It was intentionally messy *coughliescough* :goodtea: and the chibi is stealing you food duh~ :p

Just who where they really sammy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?