• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yesh i saw it :3 pretty nice~ It made me more hungry than i already am x.x

:evillaugh: ... that was my intention all along~
yes, i wanted to make sam more hungry than he already was xD

of course i did. you always spam before lunch...breakfast and dinner xD
kekeke~

Hmm would a more finished drawing be added into the entry? Cuz im just doing this anyway xD

Hmm would a more finished drawing be added into the entry? Cuz im just doing this anyway xD

You can post it here for fun like Shiki did, but it won't be judged because all entries are closed.

Doesn't need to be elaborate. I just want them to give a brief report.

It could be like Evac's chopsticks are pretty futuristic or Sam has unique style and then just explain why they think so. :goodtea:

Or it could be because I enjoy writing so writing brief reports are actually fun for me

Hmm... I guess if I didn't participate, I'd be a judge. :goodtea:

[MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]
very nice drawing.... just browsed a little what i missed and saw it.

So do I just submit\post my evaluation right here and then [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] takes if from there ?

Reactions: renano
yep, thats right. just write a ranting post and rena will edit her first post^^

So do I just submit\post my evaluation right here and then [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] takes if from there ?

As Shiki said, just post it, and I'll take it from there.

Thank you for being a judge. We really appreciate the time and effort you put. We won't forget it. ^^

Well oki then, here goes :D It's cool I could be of some use that was appreciated.
:diploma: judgment incoming

[MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION]

Well Evac's entry is fascinating in it's own way. It gives promises of
very high quality and durability in accordance with that of the MIL standard,
at least within its designated area of operational specifications.
Designed and rendered with mathematical precision.

This proud product is surely worthy of being in the product line
of yet an other terrifying military contracting company on one side,
and probably with a innocent and harmless public front making chopsticks, soap
and G.. knows what else to the unsuspecting public.
Just like in the line of other similar companies, like:
-Union Aerospace Corporation (UAC)
-Armacham Technology Corporation
-Umbrella Corporation
I'm sure Evac industries will also try to contribute in their own uniqe way
in making the world a safer and more convenient place.
Which makes buying their chopsticks a possible way the consumer can help contribute with just that.

They might also be assured a healthy level of contracts from such as JDF and other
asian chopstick eating armies.(i.e. buying evac stocks might be a good investment)

Also unless I'm mistaking, despite being made of wood, they require no wood, only carbon?
which means their also environmentally friendly. Unless I'm wrong.

Positives:
Fine Mil Spec quality chopsticks
Supporting terrifying company bent on world domination??
Negatives:
Price is currently @unown but might be higher than most peoples salery
Supporting terrifying company bent on world domination??

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]

Well chopsticks are obviously for eating, maybe also poking but,
(just remember to avoid the eyes).

Though for those people who tragically don't know what chopsticks is,
or how to use em, I think it was thorough and considerate to include an
introduction. Makes them also more retard friendly. But also extremely
retard dangerous, as we will get to later on....

Very nice that they are so flexible in their potential usefulness,
they can be used for so many things.
Bamboo is also one of the fastest growing plants on earth so their also
environmentally friendly by leaving the rainforest be.

Because of the feedback system I figure they are also excellent chopsticks for blind people,
or those that for some reason likes to eat with their eyes closed. Or in total darkness.
Very unique qualities indeed, and useful. Just don't push any BUTTONS!! Don't
If you drop them, don't pick them up with out the lights on, if you have no light wait for daylight.

With the inclusion of different designs the possibilities seems almost endless. :o

The odor function is fantastic not just for getting rid of pesky pollution and
cigarette smell but can also I figure it be used to complement the food your eating,
and help set the atmosphere, whether your eating alone or with a partner.

And The Limited time offer... is simply superb marketing, and increases the product value
way and above. Even with the side effect of an unknown percentage of the male population
forgetting what they where actually going to order in the first place.
Proves without a doubt Renano knows to provide real top notch value, and triumphantly
knows marketing techniques that put the marketing gurus and psychologists too shame.
I'm with x-shiki-X on this one (as you said shes designed after you)

Phone number seems to be out of use, or missing some information for International orders...
I even tried adding the US area code...

-
Oh and yeah that....Highly extremely lethal sticks for retards and blind.
Might consider adding a safety for avoiding accidental deaths for normal people as well.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]

First of all...I KNOW WHERE THEY CAME FROM !!!!
Gensokyo... right, right ? :bigeyes: I think....(Utsuho, Reimu & Rin maybe...in my mind o_0)

The chopsticks have a lot of umh collectors value I'll say that much.
They would certainly have a lot more value then lets say something that was held and owned
by Elvis, Napoleon Bonaparte, Issac Newton, Nero, The Pope, all put together.

Especially for certain fans and collectors...then there's the summoning ability on top of it all.
Some wise man might hold you chopsticks at some time, and utter the words...If only these
chopsticks could talk......

And somehow, mystically I distinctly feel I know a lot of those previous mystical
unnamed owners ;)

(lady of the lake?, Ariel Disney cartoon?, Seen "Ice Age" lately?, something about a "Sword in the stone"?,
Marisa? Gurren lagann?) ect

(so you gotten around too see Deadth Note and Code Geass :P øh, so ot)

All in all the chopsticks are quite historical, and the pictures imo seems to reflect that,
the way they kinda just lie there, and with the cloth. Their worth unperceived by anyone else
except those who know...And I happened to notice they where square instead of round in their shape.
Might be a very good design choice, in my imagination, but never tried squared chopstick before,
but it may seem better for grip. My kind of chopsticks.

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]

First off, the sharpest and most detailed picture so far,
not sure if I should use the most detailed as the word, but the sharpest. Can't
find a better word for it for now.

The only chopsticks made from steel, reminds me of some very traditional,
honorable proud tradition of bushido.("way of the warrior"/sword, think samurai and katana.
at least the Katana and Blade)

I like your story a lot, it was entertaining and kept my attention all trough out.
It was epic, and creative imo. It was less descriptive of less important things
than other stories and more directly descriptive on what was happening in the current.
And therefore the most exiting of the bunch. If thats an accurate way to put it I have no idea
but its as best as I am able to define\understand and express it.

But who the Hell would name their baby "Classified" :spitlaugh: :happywhistle: jk

The actual description of the chopsticks, make them seem like an extension of my body.
With proper weight to them give them the feeling that your really holding something
Solid, quality made, and well balanced like a well made blade. Lethal and elegant at the same time,
like the Kanji for flower also emphasize and amplifies.

Ironically, it seems like Classified knows whats at stake here for anyone loosing this contest.
But I think you got pretty decent chances to not worry about that :)

[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION]

Well it was different. It was more lay'ed back for me to view cause it required less reading
and less thinking ^^ 3pac lol

Plus for making "kara no shoujo" reference, even though I haven't played it,(or any vn so far infact :O)
or knew what it was (at first, until google and vndb). Made it kinda hip and culturally cool in a away.
Such a wickedly cool thing to say too a thug! I'll try to remember that line, in case I get the chance
to use it on someone someday. ;D

And well since it was a visual presentation, with less textual content there's not tooo much I can say.
But it was cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
was tipping on them as well, but apparently they werent those 3 :/
nice and detailed evaluation btw~
GJ

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] Thank you for reviewing my drawing. I am honored to think that you, of all people, would make such a detailed and thoughtful description of what you thought.

Last edited:
[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]

I truly thank you for writing such a humorous and very thorough report, including adding pros and cons. It was certainly a great decision to pick you as a judge.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

One thank you is not enough for you. :3

[MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]

I added your omake to the front of the page by the way. ^^

Fantastic work, [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]!

I'm sure it took a lot of time to devise such a detailed (and funny!) evaluation for each entry. I appreciate your effort! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US