Please Vote Once for Your Favorite Pair of Chopsticks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I'll just wait another day or so to see what Hideki will write... :goodtea:

was tipping on them as well, but apparently they werent those 3 :/
nice and detailed evaluation btw~
GJ
Oh, so you really was tipping on those too heh, decently cool. You know who ?
Thanks Shiki~
[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] Thank you for reviewing my drawing. I am honored to think that you, of all people, would make such a detailed and thoughtful description of what you thought.
No problem Decal, I'm honored you hold me in such a high esteem.
[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]

I truly thank you for writing such a humorous and very thorough report, including adding pros and cons. It was certainly a great decision to pick you as a judge.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

One thank you is not enough for you. :3
:redface:
3ZpRa.jpg

Fantastic work, [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]!

I'm sure it took a lot of time to devise such a detailed (and funny!) evaluation for each entry. I appreciate your effort! :)

Thanks too you too! Evac. I was editing my post while you came along and posted :j

I have to ask Evac....did you play Doom3, F.E.A.R and resident evil by any chance....or perhaps watched some of the movies regarding any of that ?
--------------
Makes me wanna ask if you people like scary movies at night or evening ? I kinda do, if their good ofc.....Favorite\scariest movie thread ???

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
Thanks too you too! Evac. I was editing my post while you came along and posted :j

Heheh... No problem, I always do that. xD
AS is the first internet forum I decided to join (and post something) in the last 9~10 years. I always take too much time to write something, even few words/lines... =/

I ahve to ask Evac....did you play Doom3, F.E.A.R and resident evil by any chance....or perhaps watched some of the movies regarding any of that ?
--------------
Makes me wanna ask if you people likes scary movies at night or evening ?

Yes, sir! Played all three games and watched all its movies! :D
It was a funny surprise when I read your mention to UAC, Armacham and Umbrella in your evaluation. xD

And, yes, I prefer to watch/play scary movies/games at night. If they manage to set up a deep and immersible atmosphere, the experience is really, really enjoyable. Last game I played this way was Amnesia: The Dark Descent. There was a certain part which made me so apprehensive that I actually had a nightmare about what was happening in the game... Highly recommended! lol

Glad to see GenKi and Evac getting along... I should poke more people to vote... let's see who's online. :goodtea:

Hmm thanks for the evaluation xD I really should finish my omake faster~ Currently having computer problems so that means time to draw xD I wonder if youre right about those three ;p

Hmm thanks for the evaluation xD I really should finish my omake faster~ Currently having computer problems so that means time to draw xD I wonder if youre right about those three ;p

Take your time with the omake... I feel like drawing one too just for the heck of it. XD

I'm usually right... usually... XD

Lol random guesses~ My omake is kinda :x different... lots more random details xD

Hmm... I want to draw chibi characters of all the contestants and the judges... :x

Hmm... sure why not. I might draw their avatars in chibi form... I was hoping to just draw whatever I felt like... :goodtea:

Eating I presume or doing hw or something else? :goodtea:

I don't play much online games... downloaded plenty of VNs and otome games for the PSP to last quite a long time... :fulfilled:

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]

I liked yours the others got way too confusing for me

And for some reason I liked the drawing of the girl

Okies heres my other bit of randomness which i wouldnt say i completely finished but good enough for now~

Two pictures of the current piece~ one with flash and one without~
IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

Smaller phoenix birdy~ (if only i colored this)
IMG_2361.jpg

Shadow of something running off~
IMG_2365.jpg

I wonder where this came from~
IMG_2366.jpg

Wisps of smoke as the feather slowly burns out and disappears~
IMG_2362.jpg

lol thats a lot of detail on your drawings.. my drawings only have like people in it and like no extra detail lol

I actually want to make the table fancier cuz its kind of a box atm :x Nicely shaded but still a box...

Need to add some wrinkle lines to the sleeve, shade some more, darken some lines, and last but not least, add more detail to the table and hand/sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US