Brother / Sister?

Do you have siblings?

• Total voters
<---- Forever alone -.-

As I like to say, even if your alone, you certainly don't have to be alone in your aloneness...

Edit: oh wait this was simply about siblings right lol nm me.....I'm tripping...zzZzZz time approaching.

Hearts and souls reach out [MENTION=10440]Kasumi chan[/MENTION] even when you don't realize it, but realizing it is a good comfort.

Lonely is boring, I concur.

I do enjoy the benefits of being an only child~

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] likes being spoiled xD And who wouldn't mind spoiling her :smug:

Untitled-1.jpg

Less financial problems, no division in attention, small family, and I wouldn't change it.

2 sisters. Though I've had arguments with them when I was younger, I have no qualms with them right now. Except...for the laptop ;)

i have 2 Elder sister's They're Annoying:@
and have 2 Brothers Are Younger Than Me
And 1 elder brother who already have a wife :)

A brother and a sister, that's the people closest to me, they were great
it is an indispensable part of me

Ore wa hitori no nee-chan to hitori no imoto-chan ga iru n da yo.
images

Last edited:
I have one tsundere imoto ,and i know personally how it feel for most characters in the animes when they got hit by them :happytears:

I have 1 older bro n 1 younger sis. I love them so much. We always take care of each other. I am proud of them <3

Lol i think this poll is unbalanced cuz theres more guys voting so they wont show up on the results... xD But might go the other way if they did...

i am the only child in the family :( wish to have a smaller brother or sister...

I've got two bros and two sis. So we love Nintendo, cuz we often play party games with each other.

Well, if I in a anime/manga/game(VN)/book(LN)-world live would, then would I be happy (you know sure what I mean); Because I've a o-nee-chan and a imouto-chan...:goodtea:~>

i would love to have a small brother or sister or even older than me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload