Ask a question and next person have to answer.

No as I don't do them anymore but back when I was single and had money I did often :)

Are you the wild one or the shy one amongst your friends?

LOL! Do you really have to ask? hehe Wild one of course.

Do your friends think your the best?

Yeah even though I tell to to F off they still come to me knowing I'll help them when they are in need....... being nice sucks!!!! lol

Do you wish that you was taller?

It depends on the risk, a blind risk no. Get burned every time I have so I do not do that anymore.

Are you happy with where you live?

Oh it's evening already, but the day went well. Thanks for asking :)

You gettin' any better?/how's it going?

A new question, I noticed that others won't necessarily answer that one.

Does rainy days get your mood down?
(if constanly raining for days)

Last edited:
Yes I feel a ton better, still a little off but getting there :)

No, I actually love it when it rains like that, I can get out and play in the mud with my Jeep then :)

Do you like your school?

Hah sounds awesome!
Yep, luckily our class is so good it's very fun everyday. A real comedy class. haha! :D
If we didn't have any work humour I hardly believe I could even finish the school. :)
Sometimes the jokes go overboard, but usually we can notice it quite well.

Has some friend of your's done some prank that went to hell?
Last year one of my friends put copperpaste on one of the class doorhandles and a teacher from logistic side opened the door :D

Nope. None of my friends that I know of have done something like that....

If your computer is warm, then is the firewall is acting up?

All I can say is Crack Kills! Stop while your ahead.

Anyone ever feel out of place?

Hahaha! Just messing with ya'.

I feel really out of place at school. I dress either better or the same as my teachers, while everyone else is in pj's and t-shirts, or wearing the most holiest jeans with flip-flops.

Are you a quality freak?

Extremely yes.

Anyone know why the forum spam we are on is moving so slowly?

Because I'm pulling so much bandwidth from the web to watch my youtube video :)

How are you doing right now?

Doing ok, hurting a little bit, but is ok :)

How are your grades doing for this year so far?

That's great to hear.

Sitting on B+ for English/Writing (Right now anyway), A in History and A in computers.

Have a favorite pencil/pen brand?

Good job Will :) Keep it up!

hmm, No not really I prefer a smooth writing Pen you know the ones that glide really easy and smooth. Pencil's no preference I normally use a mechanical pencil Staedtler Mars Draft I find them great for drawing. I normally draw in Pen an Ink, but do my roughs in pencil.

Do you have a favorite art program for your PC?

Yes, I use GIMP. The linux art tool. It's just about as powerful as CS3.

Do you code programs?

I use GIMP too :)
Sometimes, i have visual basic C++ and i screw around making little programs to do little things as practice, ive tried to use it to debug glichy programs (When they crash it asks me to run it in c++) before but only once has i actually been able to fix a glitch.
In gimp, do you know of any tool to make an otherwise scratchy picture look better, not the sharp tool tho, that just makes it look more sketchy.

I know a little HTML i learned in school but don't actively use it...

What happened to Plex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US