Ask a question and next person have to answer.

hmm, Larger boobs NOT much, just a little more.

What is the deal with some people being stuck on 1 thing, it is like they got on blinders to everything else, and can only see 1 thing, or concentrate on that 1 thing?

Probably a mixture of things as you pointed out.

Why do we reflect more about the past than the future?

Probably because we're oblivious to what our future will be...

Do you think it's good to have reminiscence of the past?

jan here

because some people can not or refuse to some are even scared to face the future and see beyond their nose it is a heck of a lot easier to complain or live in something you can not change because you can turn that around to it was not my fault or make any excuse you wish not to move on and live in the here now and future

if you can learn from your past then yes as long as your still moving foreward this was to phantom, do not think we have met i am janet kims partner

why has everything gotten so philosophical tonight wow

We've run out of silly stuff that's why Jan :)

What are you thinking about this very moment?

Evening Janet,

Agree completely with you. In answering to your question, I guess Philosophy just visits on Sunday.

Do you ever slow down and smell the flowers?

yes i take life slower than my partner does she never slows down think that is why she is sick agian going to beat that girl i swear it

do you find a field of flowers or a empty field to me more relaxing

A field of flowers are the most relaxing. Nobody can see me.

What is your most relaxing place?

relaxing place kims arms

yes i have a good size garden in our yard i grow everything from bell peppers to jalapenos and my own turnip greens and squash

does anyone here think it is wrong to love someone even tho they are the same sex

Mrs. Janet,

You are free to love whom you wish.

Do you think that if one tree falls, two more grow in it's place?

It'll be not just two. Maybe three, four or even more than that.

Do you think you're in your sharpest mind right now?

Nowhere near. 40+ hour day right now and just about to pass out.

What do you do to keep yourself focused?

I stay up all night talking to watermelon-chan if she is around and if not then I watch anime or see if any other friends happen to be on for me to chat with.

What profession do you want to be in?

IT-related. Software programmer preferred

Will: It was 11:13 AM here when I asked that question.

Who do you think you will become in the future?

A happily retired man considering my age. (hopefully)

What do you consider to be the most fun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US