Ask a question and next person have to answer.

YES! and I have done so! HEHE

Have you ever wanted to throw your mom against a wall?
(I DO AT THIS TIME!)

Never! My Mom is awesome! Plus she can make a summer cake like nobodies business! But then, why would you throw your Mom against a wall? It isn't logical.

Do you think like a "robot" sometimes?

No I don't.

It is to logical to reject stupidity, no matter who it comes from.

Do you live in reality?

If it was like the one in Chobits...Heck yeah!

Do you prefer reality or an illusion based on a thought from your fantasy?

Reality

Why do people try to live in a fantasy world, all your going to get is disappointment and loneliness.

@Will98 Reality 100% no question about it.

@Kimmy Because reality to some is very harsh.

Do you live in a fantasy world?

Hell No! lol, I would be a complete failure in life if I did :) even tho reality is very hard to handle at times, if you do not live and learn from it, you will never get anywhere in life. It may kick you, bite, scream but you got to do the same thing back and kick its ass! Never give up! :)

Would you want to live in my shoes for 1 day?

That is a difficult question. I would say yes, but only if you would take my shoes for a day as well.

Would you stick a tack on a seat or bubble gum under someones shoe?

No because I'm not childish, I'd shoot a nailgun at them or stick them to the wall with gorilla glue :P

Does that make me sound violent?

@ will Depends on the person, but yeah i know a few people i could do that to.
@ plex nah you sound like the average middle aged gamer/construction worker

Would you like to come to Australia for your next holiday?

Sure! I'd like to visit Down Under and visit with you and the Roos. Got any Vegemite? The Sidney Opera house is the main attraction for me.

Do you like visiting parks?

I would LOVE to come to Australia, Jan and I have wanted to take a vacation there for years. It is one of my dreams to Dive the Great Barrier Reef before I get to old and can not dive anymore.

No I do not like going to parks.

Would you be my guide over Australia if we came?

Last edited:
Yeah!, i've been to Sydney and Brisbane a few times and i can tell ya that the Sydney Harbor bridge is excellent both to climb and to go under in a boat Its hella beautiful at night.

Would you take a life to save another?

@him_dox Middle aged gamer/construction worker? WTF did I ever do to you to be labelled so wrongly? lol

Yes I would take a life to save another

Are you having trouble keeping up with the spamming now?

@him_dox, that is a very loaded question, my answer is yes, but is very strict on the situation depending.

@Plex Yes a little

@Will the understanding that family has for one another at times

Am I ever going to get to meet any of you?

Yeah when you move to PA I'll make a trip out there to visit you :)

Have you ever jumped in the car and drove hundreds of miles away for no reason whatsoever?

Yes, I do that a lot. Ask Jan, one time she was out of town, and I was bored so I drove to South Dakota before I stopped :) lol

Do we all really want to know this much about each other?

To Kimmy:

Yeah, if I'm ever around on vacation, I'd invite you down for some serious grilling.

To Perplexing:

No, have not drove hundreds of miles for no reason.

Would like to own a chocolate factory?

@Kimmy I want to know more but I can't ask somethings because I'd get banned from here for sure :p

@Will98 no I'm not a fan of sweets.

Do you like people to know more about one another?

No, not really. There are lines to not be crossed I know that others do not know those lines tho, so when they ask if I refuse an answer that is my way of saying NO lol. So I do not be nasty about it. I am mostly open but like with Jan there are things that are not going to ever be stated or known by anyone other than me, and her.

Have you ever pissed someone off because you ask to many questions about them?

Nope unless you are pissed at me :P lol kidding not like I've ask much....... yet :P kidding again :)

Do you want to be healthy, wealthy, or wise?

Healthy

What is the one thing that drives you completely batshit crazy?

Clueless people most likely.

What is the one thing that you would change about yourself if you could?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US