Ask a question and next person have to answer.

I have no idea. He showed back up a few days ago, then disappeared. I'm wondering if something happened...I hope he's alright.

Do you do anything else besides coding?

I know HTML, C++, Do Video Editing, Music Editing and creation all sorts of stuff :)

If you go to College what do you think your going to Major?

Somewhere in History, Computer, Electrics, Engineering or Medicine.

Your favorite note on a guitar?

Favorite note on a guitar, I do not have a favorite "note" or a favorite chord. That just as usual makes no sense lol!

What is your favorite guitar?
(I have an Ibanez Jem 777, Ovation 12 String, and a Ovation 6 String. Both of the Ovations are acoustic electric.)

How curious, I didn't figure you for a 12 string user. But still very nice.

My favorite guitar is a Hondo II. It's a soloing guitar.

Do you solo, strum, chord or finger pick?

Finger pick mostly, never liked using picks. When playing electric I use a thumb pick that wraps on my thumb then can pinch it if needed to hold it tighter for harder strums I guess you would call it, and I love the 12 string, there is nothing that sounds like it. Also all SOLO is if your either playing totally solo, or doing a solo with a band, when you play you use a pick, or finger pick a guitar, when a chord is needed you strum it, ect and so on. I am sure this is what you were getting at, just very non explanatory.

SO! In short! LOL! I use a pick when playing electric and when on the acoustic I finger pick. :) lol

Would you like to buy a 1969 Strat?
(Got one in the closet, that has never had strings on it. Ever!)

Hmm...never had strings on it... I may be interested. But I still can't stop playing my Hondo. 40+ years and the thing is still aging!

Would you take your 6 string and become a "Sultan of Swing"?

Oh god, not this again. No, I would not. If I was good enough I would be Kimmy period, I hate copy cats.

15k$ USD and it is yours, original case and all.

Why are things so slow these past few days? :(

Get back to you on that.

I think its because of Mond...no wait, it's not Monday, it's Wednesday/Thursday. I guess everyone is sleeping.

Favorite pancake?

I don't know couse I've only tasted one kind :D

Constant rain here that has contiued a week now is making me very sad..
and also I've noticed that I've had no interest to come spam here. I've only watched anime's..
The fuck's happening?? :) Autumn sucks..
lol what an angst :D

hmm...
Where is everybody???

I just woke up! hehe I was sleeping still, my bad!

How is everything today?

Afternoon people.

I don't know if everything here is great or not...haven't rolled out of bed yet.

Going to get up and grab a mocha. (Anyone else?)

Do you like daytime or night-time?

I prefer to sleep during the day, and stay up all night, but someone does not like when I do that.

Are you a morning person?

Heck no!!! I'm doing great if I can get up before 10.

Rarely though will I be up early (4:30) to do something.

Do you take breakfast in bed or at the table?

If I eat it is at my computer desk, unless we have breakfast together at the bar, or table, if it is cool outside and nice we sometimes sit on the screened porch and eat.

What is your favorite meal of the day?

Breakfast and dinner :D
it's great to wake up and get a fresh cup of coffee and munch some bread :)

Do you drink your coffee black?
When I'm in school I do. But at home i put just a little bit of milk on it.

Yes. I drink it black. No milk! My coffee still has the grounds in it. (I don't filter it)

Do you drink lattes'?

No.

Do you really think gourmet coffee is better or really more special than normal coffee like Foldgers ect.?

No. It is you who decides how the coffee tastes or is brewed.

Favorite coffee bean. (Brazilian, Columbia, etc)?

What ever it is they use in Maxwell House hah! I do not really care as long as it has a good taste, I also buy the Dunkin Doughnuts brand that is some good coffee.

Do you think you are going to be better off in life as you get older than your parents?

No, nothing interesting in it for me lol

Do you think cold weather is better than hot?

No I normally play Spite and Malice (Cat and Mouse) when playing cards or Canasta.

You ever tried to make home made soda?

Yes, tried to make root-beer. Tasted so much better than store bought. :) (long time ago though)

Just going back to what card games you play, do you play cribbage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US