Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thank you! This might be better than the method recommended by vn reddit due to having a dedicated browser. On their guide I was also apprehensive about being online to read but here it seems Rikaichamp runs offline with Texthooker Local(unless I've misinterpreted something) which is good. But now my net is also stable there is no problem either way.
And yeah, furigana is a bad habit of mine. I had JParser but my eyes always went to Mecab first due to laziness. I'll make a point to not use furigana extension on this setup.

Again, thank you.
I forgot two little things :
- You also need to reenable chrome web store extension installation if you use one of the chromium builds : just follow what's there -> https://github.com/NeverDecaf/chromium-web-store
- if you use yomichan you can send the words you're learning to a flashcard app like anki, which is neat if you use spaced repetition to learn vocab.

Otherwise yes, everything can be done offline, you don't even need to update the chromium once it's set up (as long as you NEVER use it to browse the web).

About 完堕ちX寝取られ家族/ Sex-loving family

01-Fseew-H7a-IAETx1o.jpg

there is a survey from the developers, you can tell them your opinions, there are some questions like about your favorite character, your favorite genres ..etc (ask them for more NTR games and netorare games and maybe swapping and netorase games!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4_5B-Oqk6B0OdzueJa0hDba5Ru47WQttHYvK6Wf5VubwoJA/viewform

I post Onboro as my fav. writer hahaha. Dunno if it will affecting their production.

I post Onboro as my fav. writer hahaha. Dunno if it will affecting their production.

Sinc ei know almost nothing of writters i also put Oboro lol, and KAGAMI as artist sicne i miss that guy's art =S....fuck you Lilith's RPGs!!!!

I'm sorry i didn't know about that, Perharps Animefan know something about cut content?

Is on steam but as DLCs, last time i checked there wasn't a way to buy the full game or the main game + the 3 dlcs alone (there is a package but it includes the previous game and other stuff i am not interested....plus even at discount it was almost 70$), i am waiting to see if later on they include the 3 dlc in a full version or as a package deal.

Is on steam but as DLCs, last time i checked there wasn't a way to buy the full game or the main game + the 3 dlcs alone (there is a package but it includes the previous game and other stuff i am not interested....plus even at discount it was almost 70$), i am waiting to see if later on they include the 3 dlc in a full version or as a package deal.

Aw that's annoying hahah

https://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/pencil_0083/

So is the DMM version above contains all the DLC version ?

Is a real shame the Steam version is so expensive, will prolly never see the DLC uploaded.

It's not particularly expensive, that's just what eroge cost. I have no interest in netori so I haven't played it but POISON clearly split the content into 'DLC' solely for the steam release so as to make the 'main' game cheaper for people who aren't used to paying the usual price.

Replying with quote is apparently broken for me, I'll do a quick one instead.

Well, to me a low effort MTL that they didn't even bother doing any editing job on is really expensive at 60 euro with the DLC included. DLC that should also have been part of the base game instead of sold piece meal like some DLC character for a fighting game. I paid around €40 for Muramasa and about the same for Maggot Baits on release, and both those games had lot of effort put into translation/localization - I never felt those were overpriced one bit.

Replying with quote is apparently broken for me, I'll do a quick one instead.

Well, to me a low effort MTL that they didn't even bother doing any editing job on is really expensive at 60 euro with the DLC included. DLC that should also have been part of the base game instead of sold piece meal like some DLC character for a fighting game. I paid around €40 for Muramasa and about the same for Maggot Baits on release, and both those games had lot of effort put into translation/localization - I never felt those were overpriced one bit.

Both of those are games from larger companies, released many years after the original Japanese release, published by a foreign company and at a price that is equivalent to their current Japanese one. Like I said, the 'DLC' is clearly only done to lower the price to what those on Steam would be more familiar to paying for something like this; whether you agree with it or not this is simply what eroge typically sell for, you can find the game on DLsite and can see that price is actually identical. They can't possibly undercut the Japanese price when doing a more or less simultaneous release.

It's not particularly expensive, that's just what eroge cost. I have no interest in netori so I haven't played it but POISON clearly split the content into 'DLC' solely for the steam release so as to make the 'main' game cheaper for people who aren't used to paying the usual price.

Really? I thought even after translation games were around 40 or 50$ even the big ones.

PS: technically the game is cheap i know that, its only the inclusion of the extra bits that drives the price up so much (and i am not really interested in the extra stuff apart from the "dlcs")

Both of those are games from larger companies, released many years after the original Japanese release, published by a foreign company and at a price that is equivalent to their current Japanese one. Like I said, the 'DLC' is clearly only done to lower the price to what those on Steam would be more familiar to paying for something like this; whether you agree with it or not this is simply what eroge typically sell for, you can find the game on DLsite and can see that price is actually identical. They can't possibly undercut the Japanese price when doing a more or less simultaneous release.

So to wait until the eventual discount xD, hoenstly i would pay this much right away if the game was Netorare Princess, that one was bigger apart from having more stuff that attracts me, oh well part of buying these games is showing support so they put more effort into it and see there is a market here.

Hi, could you please upload the update 5 for HC3: The Peacekeepers?.

I honestly don't think the guy who shared the link for each update will share it again, he was very clear last time, he removed it at N_taii's request. Besides N_taii himself already knows that the game was leaked here, so I imagine he will be watching the forum closely.

For now, the only thing left to do is to wait until next month to play update 5, or subscribe to N_taii's Patreon

I honestly don't think the guy who shared the link for each update will share it again, he was very clear last time, he removed it at N_taii's request. Besides N_taii himself already knows that the game was leaked here, so I imagine he will be watching the forum closely.

For now, the only thing left to do is to wait until next month to play update 5, or subscribe to N_taii's Patreon
shit was already too good to be true :(

shit was already too good to be true :(

Yes it's a pity that nothing can be done, please guys who are interested in HC3 update 5 don't go bother the guy by DM, he was very clear that by request of N_taii himself he won't share the link anymore.

The only thing left to do is to wait a month for N_taii to share the update publicly, or subscribe to N_taii's Patreon.

Last edited:
However, some people simply don't have the ability to pay a developer, not even for financial reasons (without getting into politics, I'll just say that the US has too much control over the financial system to prevent me from supporting a developer). Well, the developer himself simply does not notice my requests to create a page on some other crowdfunding platform that allows you to at least pay for his work from a WebMoney wallet, and not Pay Pal. And for this reason, we go to such forums to get content.

However, some people simply don't have the ability to pay a developer, not even for financial reasons (without getting into politics, I'll just say that the US has too much control over the financial system to prevent me from supporting a developer). Well, the developer himself simply does not notice my requests to create a page on some other crowdfunding platform that allows you to at least pay for his work from a WebMoney wallet, and not Pay Pal. And for this reason, we go to such forums to get content.

From what N_taii commented in F95, he is considering to see if he can sell and publish the game on Steam because several people have that problem you mentioned, they want to support it but for various reasons they can't do it. But he also commented that it is a future plan because for now it seems that Steam already rejected the game once or something like that I understood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.