Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

first option

and you can change her occupation on the edit page

enjo kosai looks like this 援助交際

Last edited:
Reactions: lonecow

did anyone else read about the twilight couple break up with whats her name cheeting and think "oh!:eek: This is so NTR:happywhistle:

[MENTION=16856]starlightbreaker[/MENTION] Damn do I feel stupid now, it didn't occur to me to change the part time job in the profile :redface: After changing to waitress I got a new h-scene, gravure idol doesn't unlock anything, maybe in some game days? I unlocked a new couple kissa scene too, so more awesome swinging action.
Well I'll be the first to admit I'm having fun with this game, certainly more than I expected.

just wondering, how many of you also played Teatime's game?

my online girl barely has any lovers and well.. this makes me feel ashamed

did I do something completely horrible during the character edit screen? did I create some kind of undesirable mutant?

I know the server is often fucked up and it doesn't have a good search function. And you're probably too damn busy with other games or watching the Olympics to care... but if you manage to find her among all that clusterfuck of names, please spend some time with her and don't hold back.

I'm trying to unlock the NTR pregnant ending

Last edited:

There are a few things in the world I will never try

One of them is reading Twilight

I'm not talking about the book, I'm talking about the two actors that played the parts. they where living togeather but it been found out she was sleeping with some movie directer. Twilight fans are all depressed,:runhappy:

I'm not talking about the book, I'm talking about the two actors that played the parts. they where living togeather but it been found out she was sleeping with some movie directer. Twilight fans are all depressed,:runhappy:

Ok

well.. all I can say is.. LOL

I mean.. cheating in real life is terrible and I should feel bad for them but.. LOL with the director too.. that's just so classic

are you sure this isn't made up?

funny thing is that the fans are in more negations than the guy, is like they were the ones ntred LOL

Ok

well.. all I can say is.. LOL

I mean.. cheating in real life is terrible and I should feel bad for them but.. LOL with the director too.. that's just so classic

are you sure this isn't made up?

I've seen it on multiple news sites, pauperize caught her

funny thing is that the fans are in more negations than the guy, is like they were the ones ntred LOL

Yeah, feel bad for the guy but enjoying the fans being upset

鬼監督と俺の彼女~女優の卵が鬼監督と肉体関係を結んだ理由~ is supposed to come out today right?

鬼監督と俺の彼女~女優の卵が鬼監督と肉体関係を結んだ理由~ is supposed to come out today right?

comes out on the 31 which is now in japan I believe. so all be on the look out

it's out here
Bitshare doesnt seem to be working on my net though :crushed:

waiting for the torrent to appear somewhere, hopefully it is an improvement on the bad games we've been getting lately

it's out here

waiting for the torrent to appear somewhere, hopefully it is an improvement on the bad games we've been getting lately

It shows that only premium member can download this file. The copyright is seriously right now. No matter wherever

So much ntr games out while I was out, but only one of them has mystery (Sister Deprived) :starving:

it's out here

Unfortunately a fake : the package is just a broken part of Hiragumo-chan -Sengoku Gekokujou Monogatari- :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Wow for the art in next September ntr game : 母娘乱館 by Alicesoft :bliss:

Really above average art, in an ntr game perspective, and 3 heroines... if it has mystery and a good story, then bingo :lovestruck:

If I understand well, the story takes place in a far away retired place, in some mansion where you work as a servant for 3 beautiful females, a woman and her daughters.
You are the only survivor of some accident, and you were adopted and raised as a member of the family.
But, 3 rich beautiful females in a manor make a good target for the lust of some predators passing by...

Last edited:

Do you guys think this link real or fake? Do I need to buy the member to download it?
ヤブヌマ2

That's also a fake, unfortunately... 3 files inside RJ098531, RJ098547 and RJ098427, all 3 unreadable.

FAKES, FAKES EVEREYWHERE, i hate people that do that, it just makes it harder to find the real one when is out, by the way wich titles are supposed to be netorare in this month?

Is this site legit? http://jav-new.net/

I'm thinking of getting a sub, just because it has the links before anyone else.

Is this site legit? http://jav-new.net/

I'm thinking of getting a sub, just because it has the links before anyone else.

probably not, if it was legit then most of the stuff would be spreading like fire to other similar sites. comments are also disabled, a bad sign in my book. also leads to the same fake for ヤブヌマ2 that's posted above I believe.

Prettz is right, that website is probably an automated aggregator, link is the same fake one...

Well I hope 鬼監督と俺の彼女~女優の卵が鬼監督と肉体関係を結んだ理由~ shows up somewhere soon. It's one of the few I've actually had hope for lately.
Looks like it fits my tastes pretty well.

Good thing I asked before spending money. :wasclose:
I just hope that Orcsoft's game is available for download close to release date, I have really high hopes for that game.

So much ntr games out while I was out, but only one of them has mystery (Sister Deprived) :starving:
Sister Deprived is quite decent, as expected from the writer of 愛妻 【reverse side】, that man sure knows how to make my blood boil. I don't usually rage at NTR stuff like most people seem to do, but the manipulative, two faced asshole this guy writes never fail to get me. Give him a game with a good budget and length and he could easily pull a NTR classic.
But the girl... it's like they were trying to win the Nobel Prize on genericness, her design is so bland and boring you can substitute her with a white cardboard cutout with "GIRL" written on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?