Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Yes, the same guy has already put up the next bounty, if no one else takes it I'll do that too when I have time https://e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=18763

Thanks, it's nice to know there's hope after wondering if anyone was going to bother with it for so long. I'll wait patiently then.

Talking about stealth sex in NTR, it's one of my favourite things to see in an NTR mystery story. We don't really get enough of it. My favourite is when the protag actually sees the heroine and the NTR guy doing it without realising it's her due to circumstances (lighting, angle or whatever) and walks away without a clue he just saw his lover getting banged by another man. It's good when it's chance voyeurism where he just happens to stumble across it. Also good when the NTR guy deliberately shows the protag him having sex with the heroine while disguising her somehow and letting him think it's just some slut he's playing with. We really don't see the latter one very often.
A scenario i particularly want to see is where the protag is a virgin and the NTR-guy is a playboy who has a favourite spot he brings girls to, protag discovers by chance and from there on keeps giving in to temptation to peep. Sees NTR-guy have sex with lots of girls there, but it builds up to him seeing him bring a girl there who's much closer to him than the rest. It can end with him never being able to see her face and not realising, or it can be the big reveal where he doesn't notice until suddenly her face comes into view knocking him for six. I like the anticipation of wondering if the girl he's watching the guy bang is going to be her or not. Not a specific scenario I get to find much of though.
I feel like that one game from Jinsei Iro Yoridori had an great opportunity to do that.

Due to the multiple heroines and the fact that the protag had been in that exact situation of seeing NTR-guy bringing girls to the roof, but when it came to the main heroine he threw the mystery out of the window and let me down a bit. The guy was just too focused on redoing the situation from that previous game with just a few tweaks to make it more believeable. I was really hoping to see it go in a direction where the protaggot depressed for a while, then eventually noticed the girl who had been right by his side all along, started focusing on her at last while not paying enough attention to her being "busy" a lot recently, and thinking he was out of the woods and his true love was about to unfold. Then he goes up to the roof on a whim hoping to be able to eat lunch there like he used to before NTR-guy took it over, finds it empty, thinks he lucked out, eats and dozes off like he did early on in the game, only to wake up to the sound of sex. Thinks that that guy came after all and is prepared to just wait it out from out of sight. Then the girl cries out a little more loudly then before and he suddenly thinks her voice sounds dreadfully familiar. The rest writes itself.
I was hoping it would pan out that way, but it wasn't to be. The creator was just to dead set on playing out of the passive protag who just watches it all slip through his fingers uselessly without being able to do anything. Which has it's appeal if you lean on the Sub side of things, but is still a disappointment for my hopes.

Just a random thought I ended up running with there. Don't mind it. I'm just starved for good NTR mystery, when I can't summon the patience to machine translate a one or two dozen hours worth of story to get to the sweet NTR reveal.......

Thanks, it's nice to know there's hope after wondering if anyone was going to bother with it for so long. I'll wait patiently then.

Talking about stealth sex in NTR, it's one of my favourite things to see in an NTR mystery story. We don't really get enough of it. My favourite is when the protag actually sees the heroine and the NTR guy doing it without realising it's her due to circumstances (lighting, angle or whatever) and walks away without a clue he just saw his lover getting banged by another man. It's good when it's chance voyeurism where he just happens to stumble across it. Also good when the NTR guy deliberately shows the protag him having sex with the heroine while disguising her somehow and letting him think it's just some slut he's playing with. We really don't see the latter one very often.
A scenario i particularly want to see is where the protag is a virgin and the NTR-guy is a playboy who has a favourite spot he brings girls to, protag discovers by chance and from there on keeps giving in to temptation to peep. Sees NTR-guy have sex with lots of girls there, but it builds up to him seeing him bring a girl there who's much closer to him than the rest. It can end with him never being able to see her face and not realising, or it can be the big reveal where he doesn't notice until suddenly her face comes into view knocking him for six. I like the anticipation of wondering if the girl he's watching the guy bang is going to be her or not. Not a specific scenario I get to find much of though.
I feel like that one game from Jinsei Iro Yoridori had an great opportunity to do that.

Due to the multiple heroines and the fact that the protag had been in that exact situation of seeing NTR-guy bringing girls to the roof, but when it came to the main heroine he threw the mystery out of the window and let me down a bit. The guy was just too focused on redoing the situation from that previous game with just a few tweaks to make it more believeable. I was really hoping to see it go in a direction where the protaggot depressed for a while, then eventually noticed the girl who had been right by his side all along, started focusing on her at last while not paying enough attention to her being "busy" a lot recently, and thinking he was out of the woods and his true love was about to unfold. Then he goes up to the roof on a whim hoping to be able to eat lunch there like he used to before NTR-guy took it over, finds it empty, thinks he lucked out, eats and dozes off like he did early on in the game, only to wake up to the sound of sex. Thinks that that guy came after all and is prepared to just wait it out from out of sight. Then the girl cries out a little more loudly then before and he suddenly thinks her voice sounds dreadfully familiar. The rest writes itself.
I was hoping it would pan out that way, but it wasn't to be. The creator was just to dead set on playing out of the passive protag who just watches it all slip through his fingers uselessly without being able to do anything. Which has it's appeal if you lean on the Sub side of things, but is still a disappointment for my hopes.

Just a random thought I ended up running with there. Don't mind it. I'm just starved for good NTR mystery, when I can't summon the patience to machine translate a one or two dozen hours worth of story to get to the sweet NTR reveal.......

Yeah i love things like that, even when they are a little ridiculous, 1 thing that would be hot is something like online videos only instead of videos is more like a blog where netori guy writes about his conquest with all details except names, that would be perfect since that way the prota is less likely to connept the dots realistically and we get all the details (in a game we could swith POV at some point and see all those escenes too directly).

Hanataka is alive! The dev from the NTRPG series made a post on his blog after going missing for two years. It looks like NTRPG3 is on hold and he jumped straight to NTRPG4... What a twist!

http://b.dlsite.net/RG07685/
This is huge. Not only the fact that's he dropped NTRPG3 (for now) and started on NTRPG4, but also the likely possibility he'll start accepting donations via subscriptions in the near future. Let's hope and pray the extra financial support will result in a finished product.

I'm fine with NTRPG3 NTRPG4 stuffs but me wanna smack Hanataka for leaving us all worrying about him for years without one fuking update.

Last edited:
Hanataka is alive! The dev from the NTRPG series made a post on his blog after going missing for two years. It looks like NTRPG3 is on hold and he jumped straight to NTRPG4... What a twist!

http://b.dlsite.net/RG07685/

Dear god. I can't believe he broke two-and-a-half years of silence just to tell us he had lost his motivation about NTRPG3 and decided to work on 4 instead. I don't even know what to say.
Save for please, please, please Hanataka! Actually do it to the end and release the complete game this time! 3 or 4, I don't care so long as you actually don't vanish again, actually release something and done just give up and slap on a half-assed ended like you did with the first two. It's just too cruel when what's there is so damned good!

Edit. According to the description NTRPG4 is a scenario based on the situation of a student who failed the exams staying in a boarding house while studying to repeat, the female manager of the house being the love interest. IE, Maison Ikkoku situation, except in a fantasy setting and the heroine might not have been married.
He's apparently planning doing less for the story side of things and mainly focus on starting the NTR early and the PC searching for the H-scenes. Since his complaint about working on NTRPG3 was that he had no motivation for writing the non-H parts of the story, he seems to be neglecting that with 4. So people who care about the build up might be disappointed.
That's pretty much all i can machine translate and infer there.

Hi there, it's being a while. I have being really busy, but keeping track of the thread (somewhat).

I see some people really geting exiceted for the new Pin-Point game. I think it just gonna be a more hardcore version of Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake with some asshole villain, so if you didn't like that game, you will probably be dissapointed with this one. Well, I ejoyed Tsuga ga Kirei ni Natta Wake, it wasn't great, but it wasn't really bad either. However since it's Pin-Point I think we will get dissapointed. I hope I'm wrong.

Talking about stealth sex in NTR, it's one of my favourite things to see in an NTR mystery story.......

You will probably love THIS ONE. I don't know if it will be mystery though. I hope it gets released this year.

CGs for the new Atelier Sakura game are out.

https://exhentai.org/g/1307692/862c7686be/

Hope someone who has finished playing the game can give a summary/breakdown of it.

Thanks as always.

I also want to know about it. I don't think it will be good enough to buy it, but a summary would be nice.

Yeah i love things like that, even when they are a little ridiculous, 1 thing that would be hot is something like online videos only instead of videos is more like a blog where netori guy writes about his conquest with all details except names, that would be perfect since that way the prota is less likely to connept the dots realistically and we get all the details (in a game we could swith POV at some point and see all those escenes too directly).

You just talked about the best NTR game of the year, that as we speak it's getting voiced. Rascou also said that the price will go up with the next update, so if someone is planning to buy it, I advice you to do it now. The next update (with voice) will probably be release on december.

Not really, the mother side takes place right before Closet chapter 2 final pages.

Oh well.

Yamakumo said Closet is done for now but he wants to draw more of it and someday might return.

Here's hoping that he does.

And i was so excited, i have a version of it but i hear it has some really troublesome bugs so i am holding up playing until a newer 1 shows up.

Then, be happy, I bought the game so here it is : さよこ~星に願いを掛けた夏_1.15 (link to Mega.nz)

It's the last version of the game and it should work since there is no DRM (at least I didn't see any).

As for the new scenes, the dev added some non-H and H scenes but not playable during the game, you have to go to the "Extra Tips" in your bedroom to see them. There are 3 H scenes unlockable after the end of the game to add more details (one scene for each ending and another one common to the two ends) and it was great. Not perfect, but great and I really hope the dev will add more scenes in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09
You will probably love THIS ONE. I don't know if it will be mystery though. I hope it gets released this year.

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well. Yes, I know about that group. Already have all of their works, bought and paid for even. I really like the way they do NTR, even with the originally amateur art. Some people will probably be put off by what an oblivious fool the protag from their original setting is, but so long as you think of him as the typical foolish, positive protagonist of a shounen manga who believes in friends and family no matter what and always steps forward to do the right thing, then it's more relatable than you'd think. Just that this is what happens when the shounen type protagonist is actually real, but the people around him are less noble, his trusted granddad just wants to get hands on the cute childhood friend with the big boobs and said childhood friend may act strong willed and get mad when he sexually harasses her in front of the protag, but is suprisingly weak to persistent pressure when the protag isn't around to see it.
His obliviousness is also what makes the not so stealthy NTR sex possible without him instantly realising. And the best part is they release two galleries, one of the protag PoV and then another of the heroines, so MYSTERY!

Downside is that the last few CG galleries they released have all come with the sites copy protection, which requires you to download their reader to view it using your site log in. Which is why they're hard to find online and why an english translation is likely a pie in the sky. Still, they're worth checking out. Especially the rpgmaker game they made using the CG gallery they released, meaning you can text hook and translate. The heroine is really my type too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]