Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

My hard drive have just died. Now I am desperately trying to collect some old gems. Do you still have this old one 他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…?3 僕の知らない所でイキ狂っていた最愛彼女. I am trying to find and download it. However almost link is dead. Could some one kindly give me link to download it. Regards.
(It would be wonderful if you could send this link by private message because I can not usually check information from our group)

My hard drive have just died. Now I am desperately trying to collect some old gems. Do you still have this old one 他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…?3 僕の知らない所でイキ狂っていた最愛彼女. I am trying to find and download it. However almost link is dead. Could some one kindly give me link to download it. Regards.
(It would be wonderful if you could send this link by private message because I can not usually check information from our group)

https://mega.nz/#!lEAFXYyb!GRWCrNUkFz5lxkkvpI2Xy2fA7s2RPx7RBjZYMitcqPM

Mmm that makes sense, still hoping eventually a shota patch restores the content, i mean i don't have it but i saw on the ULMF thread that the shotas were changed for teenagers and that is stupid on so many levels that somehow i feel worse than if it was omitted.......

Yeah it sucks, but it's reality. I doubt we'll ever see a work with shota or loli included getting an official english translation, unless it's not the main focus and they edit those bits to remove/change it. Nobody is willing to risk the outcry and condemnations of pedophilia. All it takes is one western player to pick it up and get triggered, introduce it to the groups who's whole reason for living is to get triggered by stuff like this, and next thing you know you'll have online protests and people threatening lawsuits against the publisher. I can't see anybody chancing that considering the precedents with other stuff otaku culture has done.
The whole industry and fandom has been courting international outrage ever since Urotsukidōji was released outside japan and introduced the world to the concept of tentacle rape. I just can't see anyone not editing it.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Didn't Dark Elf Historia have a shota and it was the main love interest of the heroine? Kagura translated Makina which also had a scene with a shota iirc.

Yeah it sucks, but it's reality. I doubt we'll ever see a work with shota or loli included getting an official english translation, unless it's not the main focus and they edit those bits to remove/change it. Nobody is willing to risk the outcry and condemnations of pedophilia. All it takes is one western player to pick it up and get triggered, introduce it to the groups who's whole reason for living is to get triggered by stuff like this, and next thing you know you'll have online protests and people threatening lawsuits against the publisher. I can't see anybody chancing that considering the precedents with other stuff otaku culture has done.
The whole industry and fandom has been courting international outrage ever since Urotsukidōji was released outside japan and introduced the world to the concept of tentacle rape. I just can't see anyone not editing it.

Yeah, although people in general are starting to critize that actitude thanks to messes like the one with Guardians of the Galaxy director. Like people are finally starting to realize how stupid it is to bow down to groups like that and let them determine what you should enjoy......it will take soem more time until that manages something and it may neer affect us here but who knows?

Didn't Dark Elf Historia have a shota and it was the main love interest of the heroine? Kagura translated Makina which also had a scene with a shota iirc.

The whole things has to do with a recent change of policy and general insecurity on how it would all end up, Kagura Games basically decided to not take any chances in case they did all the work only to be told no at the end.

saba_to_ika (shadowcore developer) twitter no updates since july 7th... Dangit- I hope he surprises us all and comes out with his new game. It's way overdue. Definitely a project worth supporting imo.

saba_to_ika (shadowcore developer) twitter no updates since july 7th... Dangit- I hope he surprises us all and comes out with his new game. It's way overdue. Definitely a project worth supporting imo.

Since july? that isn't so bad, before that his last contact was in december i think, or just after new year.

https://vndb.org/v24381

The protagonist Sashihara Yasushi has been married to Mariko for 5 years.

During their newlywed days Mariko had an affair with a coworker which awakened Yasushi's NTR fetish. After this they continued to live as a regular couple. However, recently they have been having trouble in the bedroom again.Then one day Yasushi received a post-cheating sex report from his wife:

- Her opponent is a new employee who is 8 years younger, and a virgin
-He was an athlete during school, specifically long distance running.
- He Confessed to her after having sex in a love hotel

Mariko said he wanted to be a lover officially recognized by her husband. It was a demanding request, but it was different for Yasushi who had a desired to be NTR'd. A strong excitement that he hadn't felt in a long time.

Yasushi accepted Mariko's desire and her husband-affirmed adulteration began...

During their newlywed days Mariko had an affair with a coworker which awakened Yasushi's NTR fetish. After this they continued to live as a regular couple. However, recently they have been having trouble in the bedroom again.Then one day Yasushi received a post-cheating sex report from his wife:

Mariko said he wanted to be a lover officially recognized by her husband. It was a demanding request, but it was different for Yasushi who had a desired to be NTR'd. A strong excitement that he hadn't felt in a long time.

So this is the Sequel to this? https://vndb.org/v10078
Which has an official English translation. https://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=188 Dope.

Ahahaha, i knew it she will get another guy from Marina 3 easter eggs. If the eastee eggs are true, the reasons why she doing it because "she addicted having sex with man other than her husband dick"

That's pretty good. I'm glad it's not going to be the opposite of Marina where the husband is pushing his wife to do it and while she feels good doing it, has no desire to cheat on her own. I much prefer the idea of the wife knowing about his fetish and then going out and cheating on him and then reporting it to him afterwards to get him off while secretly enjoying cheating on her own.
The only thing not to my taste is it being younger guy. 8 years younger even. I know some of us like that, but it's not really my thing.
I'll still play it though.

BTW, could one of you guys buy this shirt that Asanagi made, wear it in public and let me know how it turns out? Thanks!

Isn't the face standing out on the T-shirt the trap from his kancolle yaoi doujin ._.

Ahahaha, i knew it she will get another guy from Marina 3 easter eggs. If the eastee eggs are true, the reasons why she doing it because "she addicted having sex with man other than her husband dick"

Oh, anything else in the easter egg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]