Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Just playing married knight emma, its good RPG. but lack variation in dungeon. But since we can corrupt Emma and make her working in red light district. I think this can cover that. Sadly this emma isn't voiced :( .

Wha? It's only one of the best NTR games ever forged.

forgive this heretic :D, i somewhat lost my interest halfway through it, its a problem for me when the game has so many branching plots and antagonist like sore demo tsuma aishiteru.

plowed my self through soredemotsuma and found only 2 scenario that hooked me up (the one with that red haired dude and the sister boyfriend).

on marriage blue itself, does one scenario stand out from the rest? i heard alot about "senpai" scenario.

Speaking of marriage blue, i never play it that far, is it better than sore demo tsuma aishiteru?

forgive this heretic :D, i somewhat lost my interest halfway through it, its a problem for me when the game has so many branching plots and antagonist like sore demo tsuma aishiteru.

plowed my self through soredemotsuma and found only 2 scenario that hooked me up (the one with that red haired dude and the sister boyfriend).

on marriage blue itself, does one scenario stand out from the rest? i heard alot about "senpai" scenario.

I really like Marriage Blue and is true that it has too many branching plots, but the senpai scenario is really amazing is one of my favorites, is really good how he works Sayaka to the point of no return, the teacher plot is really decent but what the game have is that acording to the decisions the MC can take actions against the Netori guy and his girl or prevent the NTR even to happen and not be a complete loser.

I think there are walkthroughs, play the game and finish all the senpai and good endings first and later play the other branches

Reactions: joachim
I really like Marriage Blue and is true that it has too many branching plots, but the senpai scenario is really amazing is one of my favorites, is really good how he works Sayaka to the point of no return, the teacher plot is really decent but what the game have is that acording to the decisions the MC can take actions against the Netori guy and his girl or prevent the NTR even to happen and not be a complete loser.

I think there are walkthroughs, play the game and finish all the senpai and good endings first and later play the other branches

Thanks for this, i am totally sold when you say that line "is really good how he works Sayaka to the point of no return"

its totally a turn on for me when ntr antagonist works the female mc up to point of no return, like in Anim's Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi, slowly roasting the female protag, not instant netorare type a, but yea slow corruption.

marriage blue run every night after office for me then!

until marina comes out i guess haha

btw sorry does anyone have a working link for marriage blue walkthrough?

this link seems to be down http://aino0kyori.x.fc2.com/ma_blue.html

Last edited:
Yeah yeah, i see, maybe i am the only one hyped for the new LTB game >_<

And i dont think the eyes looks like from some aliens.
And you know what? I didnt like marriage blue that much. I mean, yeah the senpai was really cool, but the rest nah. And the art was really sloppy. The heroine looked in her wedding dress like a man.

Maybe i have to learn more about ntr, or i have a little different taste. Because it looks like i'm fighting alone on this side xD.

Do anyone have Jinsei Tsukoudome's first and second game? I have the third to Hounto no Kimochi... And I can't find those two... Mega links if its available....

Yeah yeah, i see, maybe i am the only one hyped for the new LTB game >_<

And i dont think the eyes looks like from some aliens.
And you know what? I didnt like marriage blue that much. I mean, yeah the senpai was really cool, but the rest nah. And the art was really sloppy. The heroine looked in her wedding dress like a man.

Maybe i have to learn more about ntr, or i have a little different taste. Because it looks like i'm fighting alone on this side xD.

how did you arrive to that conclusion? I am awaiting that game as well, but the thing is, some other highly anticipated ntr game also gets released in february, especially Marina which most people really liked (the older game).

So yea dont worry about it, discussion will start flowing once the game gets released.

NTR is NTR we all have the same fetish but maybe different tolerance and preferences, some like type A, others hated it, some liked netorase, others hated it, I liked type B, but others might find it boring.

We are all brothers in NTR :D

Reactions: Arm90
how did you arrive to that conclusion? I am awaiting that game as well, but the thing is, some other highly anticipated ntr game also gets released in february, especially Marina which most people really liked (the older game).

So yea dont worry about it, discussion will start flowing once the game gets released.

NTR is NTR we all have the same fetish but maybe different tolerance and preferences, some like type A, others hated it, some liked netorase, others hated it, I liked type B, but others might find it boring.

We are all brothers in NTR :D
Sry, not really a conclusion but the easiest way to find others, also waiting for this game.
And thank you for your advises, bro :).

I like Type A if it is good written, and i like Type B too, with the exception of rape. Blackmailing and other reasons to forcing her having sex is fine. And netorase.... idk, the only time i was confronted with that was in the manga netoraserare, which is solid so far.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ゲーム][へいせん堂]-人妻戦士エマ-古代帝国の遺跡-[rj132365]-437775/ has someone played this game? i started it because is fully (or almost fully) translated, but i can't get scenes with Barbell (the blue haired adventurer that fucks the wife in a hole in the wall of the dungeon), if no one knows can someone with an account ask in the ULMF thread, i made an account there but for some reason i still am not activated and can't ask

I've got that scene, but i dont know why :D . Maybe you must have high level of lust point?

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ゲーム][へいせん堂]-人妻戦士エマ-古代帝国の遺跡-[rj132365]-437775/ has someone played this game? i started it because is fully (or almost fully) translated, but i can't get scenes with Barbell (the blue haired adventurer that fucks the wife in a hole in the wall of the dungeon), if no one knows can someone with an account ask in the ULMF thread, i made an account there but for some reason i still am not activated and can't ask

After the scenes in the hole you need to have "low purity / high lust" to start the other scenes with barbel, you can do so quickly by repeating two event : sleeping with the mayor and paying the inn with your body (triggered when you have no money)

btw this game is great

After the scenes in the hole you need to have "low purity / high lust" to start the other scenes with barbel, you can do so quickly by repeating two event : sleeping with the mayor and paying the inn with your body (triggered when you have no money)

btw this game is great

Do you have complete list how to unlock all scene?

Done! im not sure why these "anti ntr" guys are removing ntr tags even in blatantly obvious NTR game cg..
Because people can become really stupid with fetishes they're not into...

Triangle Blue is, Marriage Blue clearly wasn't in its level of ntr awesomeness IMO.

Do anyone have Jinsei Tsukoudome's first and second game? I have the third to Hounto no Kimochi... And I can't find those two... Mega links if its available....
I had them in an old HDD somewhere, but I didn't bother keeping them in my most recent backup HDD: their first game is absolute crap, and the second wasn't really good if I remember well.
Their first good game was Kimi no Omoi, and after that one they kept getting better. :)

Alright i got it, no idea how (it was either the lust or the climax/cheating sex count), another question the i won the first boss fight (goblins i think) so i don't have that event, is there a way to fight bosses from floors you have already cleared?

I had them in an old HDD somewhere, but I didn't bother keeping them in my most recent backup HDD: their first game is absolute crap, and the second wasn't really good if I remember well.
Their first good game was Kimi no Omoi, and after that one they kept getting better. :)

I think he is referring to the first and second NTR games, not their other games xD

Sorry I'm off the topics but i wanna know is it empress gonna release their new game in this year...????

hey guys, i still cant find marriage blue walkthrough.. does anyone here have it saved in form of html file or something?

Triangle Blue is, Marriage Blue clearly wasn't in its level of ntr awesomeness IMO.

To be sure, Triangle Blue is better when it comes to originality in writing, i agree. Although, considering the small amount of proper NTR games that have been produced in the world in general, both games are quite exceptional i think

Triangle Blue hit it right by being vanilla first then add NTR into it. It literally made the game top tier story when the ntr edition came out imo. Also no one in japan is making NTR like this if they did it be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!