Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I think it was decently erotic. But I'm not sure it gave me very much NTR feeling, seeings as the protagonist is technically one of the netori guys (and only one of the ladies is really married, the others are a widow, high school girl, and for all intents and purposes divorced).
Also, of the 4 females, only two can get NTRd, the other two only have routes with the protagonist.
I agree, it's a good hentai game, but I don't really feel any ntr from it.

Yeah i have played that one, one of my fav as well, the wife VA voice is really damn erotic, really like the bedroom scene when the protag is away on business trip as well as the first swap scene in the hotel where the protag open the cam seeing the wife getting railed by the "gaijin san"

Other one of my liking is Anim's wife swap diary.

Kabe No mukou is also pretty good.. but too bad we have little control over how it progress and Wife just fallen way too fast in that one.. though all the scenes are damn hot as well.

Wholeheartedly agree with the first one, the seiyuu of the wife is very sexy and the best scene actually the first scene in the hotel.
Anim's Hitozuma Koukan Nikki is actually pretty good. Unfortunately, the NTR scene is not that good, probably because scene with the friend's wife is hotter compared to scene with MC's wife
Again, agree with your point about Kabe no Mukou.. It's more NTR game than swapping game and the relationship between MC and wife is not explored much.

Wholeheartedly agree with the first one, the seiyuu of the wife is very sexy and the best scene actually the first scene in the hotel.
Anim's Hitozuma Koukan Nikki is actually pretty good. Unfortunately, the NTR scene is not that good, probably because scene with the friend's wife is hotter compared to scene with MC's wife
Again, agree with your point about Kabe no Mukou.. It's more NTR game than swapping game and the relationship between MC and wife is not explored much.

Do you guys have the link for the game (the one about the seiyuu with an erotic voice)? After reading what you guys thought and checking out the CG, I'm interested in playing. I've searched on the site and I've found them, but most of the files lead to dead links. And for some reason, uploadable doesn't work for me

Didn't that one had one or two ovas?
Didn't watch because usually the animation is poor or deviates from the game, but I read that it mind raped anyone who watched the second part.

Last edited:
So how did everyone feel about Tsumamigui 3?

Tsuma Shibori is one of my fav games; T3 was my most anticipated game of 2016. With that said, T3 is a disaster. Beautiful art and the illusion of complexity. The NTR routes feel unnatural and are totally seperate from the the others, plus you have to follow a very confining path with any specific girl or you'll spend the last chunk of the game kicking rocks.

Honestly, i can't believe how they fucked it up so bad. I was gonna buy the game myself when it came out on the dlsite just to support it, but not anymore. The game is a failure compared to its prequels and tsuma shibori, even for the folks that are mainly interested in Netori

We have a very fruitful looking future this year for ntr and netori games, so we'll be ok :D

Didn't that one had one or two ovas?
Didn't watch because usually the animation is poor or deviates from the game, but I read that it mind raped anyone who watched the second part.

are you talking about anim wife swap diary? if thats the case then yes the ova has this weird mind rape plot, pretty sure nothing in the game indicates that.

The heroine of Tsukoudome's upconming game is darn cute...
Sad that she'll end up like the heroine of Hidamari no Kioku...
Release date when?

are you talking about anim wife swap diary? if thats the case then yes the ova has this weird mind rape plot, pretty sure nothing in the game indicates that.
No,I meant it was mind rape for the watcher because it tried to play with us by making us question if what happened is real or MC's delusions.

Tsuma Shibori is one of my fav games; T3 was my most anticipated game of 2016. With that said, T3 is a disaster. Beautiful art and the illusion of complexity. The NTR routes feel unnatural and are totally seperate from the the others, plus you have to follow a very confining path with any specific girl or you'll spend the last chunk of the game kicking rocks.

Honestly, i can't believe how they fucked it up so bad. I was gonna buy the game myself when it came out on the dlsite just to support it, but not anymore. The game is a failure compared to its prequels and tsuma shibori, even for the folks that are mainly interested in Netori

We have a very fruitful looking future this year for ntr and netori games, so we'll be ok :D

never played tsuma shibori before, was it good? how do they treat the netorare part, like is it integral to the plot or is it "avoidable" like in the tsumamigui games.

never played tsuma shibori before, was it good? how do they treat the netorare part, like is it integral to the plot or is it "avoidable" like in the tsumamigui games.

There's a jealous meter that will fill up based on various things and the main girl will start to have an affair with the neighbor or his son, and even both at the same time. It gives the game a feeling of choice and consequence unlike most other ntr games, it's fuckin' glorious.

And there's also a certain fun in trying to juggle all the girls without Shibori cheating on you too, if you want

There's a jealous meter that will fill up based on various things and the main girl will start to have an affair with the neighbor or his son, and even both at the same time. It gives the game a feeling of choice and consequence unlike most other ntr games, it's fuckin' glorious.

And there's also a certain fun in trying to juggle all the girls without Shibori cheating on you too, if you want

hmm interesting is the main girl the mom or the daughter by the way? i remembered watching the H-anime of tsumashibori but i recall its pretty vanilla, now to find working download link for tsumashibori game..:P

https://vndb.org/v/all
click the "Visual Novel Filter" below the search bar it's beside "Release filters".
click on the second tab "Tags" in the search box "Tags to include" type words like Netorare or Adultery be sure to click them as they appear in the search box.
click apply.
click the down arrow beside "Released" and it will show most recent / future releases.

http://ntrblog.com/
This site is great for finding upcoming NTR's as well as recently released.

Thank you for your answers. And i also want to thanks the others for your answers. I will try that. I know the ntrblog, but havent used it for searching.

Btw. there is a trial version out for:
俺の彼女が就職した会社はブラック企業だった・・・. It is really big for a trial. More than 10 H scenes and several hours to read. I cant wait for the full game. Maybe i send you a nice pic later.

Thank you for your answers. And i also want to thanks the others for your answers. I will try that. I know the ntrblog, but havent used it for searching.

Btw. there is a trial version out for:
俺の彼女が就職した会社はブラック企業だった・・・. It is really big for a trial. More than 10 H scenes and several hours to read. I cant wait for the full game. Maybe i send you a nice pic later.

I can never get use to those eyes in Lune Team Bitter games...makes them all look like aliens.

I can never get use to those eyes in Lune Team Bitter games...makes them all look like aliens.
Yeah, the eyes are specially disturbing.

I'm still waiting for a game as awesome as Marriage Blue.

Done! im not sure why these "anti ntr" guys are removing ntr tags even in blatantly obvious NTR game cg..
Or you can just tell mods here http://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=184081 so the mistag can be avoided and the troll tagger called on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?