Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Do you guys prefer the heart-pounding feeling of voyeurism more, or the thrill of doing something naughty from the female perspective?
Chirarism and voyeurism ftw!
But there is certainly something I enjoy in female pov corruption... as long as it's not in an ntr game. Female pov ntr games aren't my thing, save for a few exceptions.

Do you guys prefer the heart-pounding feeling of voyeurism more, or the thrill of doing something naughty from the female perspective?

Mmm, for me, I prefer the "thrill of doing something naughty from the female perspective".
That's what I like about the h-game like 妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指, 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声, とある人妻のネトラレ事情, 淫烙の巫女NTR, 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生 or the Venus games and many others.

Actually, I think I like most the fact of having in an H-game, both the male perspective (husband, boyfriend) and after, see the moments with a female perspective.
To go further, I love when it's NTR with someone much older or much less old (a large age difference).

I still wonder why... ^^

Mmm, for me, I prefer the "thrill of doing something naughty from the female perspective".
That's what I like about the h-game like 妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指, 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声, とある人妻のネトラレ事情, 淫烙の巫女NTR, 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生 or the Venus games and many others.

Actually, I think I like most the fact of having in an H-game, both the male perspective (husband, boyfriend) and after, see the moments with a female perspective.
To go further, I love when it's NTR with someone much older or much less old (a large age difference).

I still wonder why... ^^

Exactly my taste: NTR from the female perspective with an old guy (father in law for example) or a shotacon. If the female is a married woman all the better. Any recomendations? Right now I'm playing 妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指

What others come out around that time?
I want to know too!. Thx

http://blog.livedoor.jp/j_tuukoudome/archives/1051916540.html i used TA to help me undestand, but i am not really clear about something: is he saying that he is finally recovering and that is thanks to excercize rutine, or that he is getting worse and isn't eating his meals? (machine translations can really mess up the past tenses)

PD: not this one but the previous one he was talking about the game being 70-80% done BTW, aparently is mostly the text that isn't finished, but i am still not sure if is game or 2 games he is making =S
Yes!! Really nice. I hope it will come out in some months.

Here is a question for you guys:
Are you playing only NTR games or do you prefer also other eroge types?

Vanilla VN's just don't do it for me. I still love playing games with unrealistic themes though, body-swap, tentacles, incest, maid/slave training, and mind break to name a few. It can't be the regular incest you see in VN's though, I want something really believable in terms of story and art (matching hair color etc), I've only found Sister Scheme 2 fits the bill.

I want to know too!. Thx

Yes!! Really nice. I hope it will come out in some months.

Well to answer that, i enjoy NTR games alot compared to other nukige, but i also enjoyed eroge with good story/fun ones as well. Noble works that was recently translated is one of the fun one that i really enjoyed.

but in terms of fapping materials, nothing beats NTR for me.

Marina 3 demo movie has come out. No new cg is featured but Marina's H voice is sampled. I don't speak Japanese but I think Marina says at the end of the movie something like "Well, I wonder why I am married to Kenji." Some one please let us know what she really says...:D

And the music is very sad tone... So I think it is really hinting Marina leaving Kenji.

Last edited:

I pretty much like any game that features milf or housewife. I do like netori games too. I think a female perspective is a must for a netorare games because after the guy's perspective of finding out his wife/gf cheated, I really wonder what really happened from women's point of view. Mariko game is good example of that, in my opinion...

Marina 3 demo movie has come out. No new cg is featured but Marina's H voice is sampled. I don't speak Japanese but I think Marina says at the end of the movie something like "Well, I wonder why I am married to Kenji." Some one please let us know what she really says...:D

And the music is very sad tone... So I think it is really hinting Marina leaving Kenji.

My knolege was enough to understand only
- Kenji, forgive me, sex with Oji-sama is so pleasant. It's great! Iku.... don't... ^)
- You know, I don't know why .... with Kenji (Marina speaking in bathroom)
Please somebody help to translate last sentense

My knolege was enough to understand only
- Kenji, forgive me, sex with Oji-sama is so pleasant. It's great! Iku.... don't... ^)
- You know, I don't know why .... with Kenji (Marina speaking in bathroom)
Please somebody help to translate last sentense

She says "kekkon" which means marriage. So I'm pretty sure that she says something like she doesn't know why she is married to kenji anymore. Can't wait until the game is released!! :D

Like "my master".... veeeeeeeery curious

Yea, "goshujin sama" lol... Well there is a sample cg looks like her being tied up and stuff, I think she will be dominated by him. I'm not really a fan of sm play so hope they don't go too deep into it. Also I hope there is no group sex. I hate group sex/gangbang scenes.

I hope it goes similar to Netoraserare senpai route but ends with a bang. I wanna see Marina leave Kenji and newly marry ojisan. I know you guys don't like that idea but i think it needs to happen.

So... if you preorder Marina 3, how many days early you get it? If some one get it early, can you spoil the ending for me please? Please don't post spoilers here but if you send me a message of what happens at the end would be great... lol

I like almost all dark themed games, bible black is a perfect example (i love that the main male character can get corrupted), i like vainilla somewhat, not pure vainilla but more like those mixed games that can have a happy ending but also bad endings, but netorare is my favorite genre, especially in nukiges

Like "my master".... veeeeeeeery curious

That's the way Marina addresses her former older boyfriend, it's in picture drama and 2nd game. It's more surprising if she calls him "Oji-san".

For me, I like game with mystery and comedy, especially if it's in NTR game, that's why Boku Gatenkei is very special to me.
Vanilla is OK if the story is good

So... if you preorder Marina 3, how many days early you get it? If some one get it early, can you spoil the ending for me please? Please don't post spoilers here but if you send me a message of what happens at the end would be great... lol

Same... give me a PM about the ending, I just wanna know

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?