Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Just finished Soushitsu no Married life by Venus. a very great game, i think the best one since Marina. Pure NTR, housewife setting with daughter. It shows that there are many things better than just good graphics. scenario, story, characters, ost all superb. The voice acting also quite good. Hard to believe it was done not by big company but by single person.
The game has good ending, bad ending, and one funny, bad ending combined, I still smile whenever remember that ending :)
There is one other game serves as trial and intro chapter for Soushitsu no Married Life. It told story when they first met until they became lover. It serves as intro before you get into the main game. Unfortunately, there is no H scene (probably since i havent finished the game). But its important to play the intro/trial first before playing the main game, it present you with vanilla feeling to prepare you for the NTR :D

Btw anyone know how to rip the OST from the game? edit: no need, found it..the songs aren't many but the main theme one is very good.
when i heard it first time, i know its going to be a sad game and i'm not disappointed. if you have played "to the Moon", the feeling is similar with that.

Wow!!!! New Game from アトリエさくら Team.NTR
繋がらない携帯電話 -ただいま他の男とめちゃめちゃセックス中-
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=843477

Artist by INO !!!!!:eek:

Interesting, and even has Ino doing the art huh? I kind of like the heroine in that cover picture, though it's a bit early to tell if the story will be any good.

Title seems to mean something like "Cellphone won't connect - Just now messed up by sex with another man-" though ただいま meaning 'Just Now' is usually said when you get home, so it might indicate the guy walking in to find his wife cheating after not being able to get her on the phone? Sounds pretty standard.

Written by whom? Onboro?

No telling unless you can find another source. It's not on getchu.

@everyone; BTW guys if you haven't noticed, that Shikishiro Konomi - Netoraserare has finally been fully translated up to the current chapter. I was kind of worried the scanlator had given up and lost interest after he got quiet for a few months and ignore chapters 11-12 when they first came out, but he came through in the end. Now we're all on tenterhooks for chapter 14 now that things have gotten serious. The feb issue of comic namaiki should be released some time this month, but the whole thing rarely seems to get scanned so we'll have to hope someone scans that chapter soon. This is one of my favourite NTR things across the board right now.

Interesting, and even has Ino doing the art huh? I kind of like the heroine in that cover picture, though it's a bit early to tell if the story will be any good.

Title seems to mean something like "Cellphone won't connect - Just now messed up by sex with another man-" though ただいま meaning 'Just Now' is usually said when you get home, so it might indicate the guy walking in to find his wife cheating after not being able to get her on the phone? Sounds pretty standard.

yeah depending on the sentence where Tadaima is used. in that case it means Right Now. So protag tries to contact his gf/wife but it doesn't go through, cus she's having sex with another man lol
I love INO's arts, so this will be on my list for sure :p

yeah depending on the sentence where Tadaima is used. in that case it means Right Now. So protag tries to contact his gf/wife but it doesn't go through, cus she's having sex with another man lol
I love INO's arts, so this will be on my list for sure :p

Really excited for the new game with Ino, hopefully the writing matches the art!

The game has good ending, bad ending, and one funny, bad ending combined, I still smile whenever remember that ending :)
What is the bad funny ending? Must have missed a choice somewhere because I got the bad ending and good ending only.

Really excited for the new game with Ino, hopefully the writing matches the art!

What is the bad funny ending? Must have missed a choice somewhere because I got the bad ending and good ending only.

i just called it that way since it was kinda funny.
t
he one where protag sign divorce paper and decide its new life from now on and time to start find new woman. but suddenly Hinata come and hit the protag. it is actually called the worst bad ending

I you want to try a minimalistic (but seemingly really good) ntr game, a kind hearted sir just translated NTR RPG 1 :desire:

How do I run this game?
I have downloaded all the files, extracted all and then started the .exe. But it says: RPGVXA Ace RTP is required to run this game

I you want to try a minimalistic (but seemingly really good) ntr game, a kind hearted sir just translated NTR RPG 1 :desire:

Thanks for this, I'd have never have known about the translation if you hadn't brought it to our attention. I wonder if he can do the 2nd too? The file size of that one is much bigger, so it might be more difficult.

How do I run this game?
I have downloaded all the files, extracted all and then started the .exe. But it says: RPGVXA Ace RTP is required to run this game

It's an RPGMaker game. You need to download RPGMaker to run it. Download RPG MAKER VX ACE LITE from here and it should work.

Reactions: uhlersk
Wow!!!! New Game from アトリエさくら Team.NTR
繋がらない携帯電話 -ただいま他の男とめちゃめちゃセックス中-
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=843477

Artist by INO !!!!!:eek:

Woaahhh, this is the first time I have seen this artist draw for NTR game. Normally, we often see him work for vanilla game. Have some hopes for this game.

Reactions: espiekerella
How do I run this game?
It's an RPGMaker game. You need to download RPGMaker to run it. Download RPG MAKER VX ACE LITE from here and it should work.
Actually I think that you'll need the japanese version: http://anonym.to/?http://tkool.jp/support/download/rpgvxace/rtp

Thanks for this, I'd have never have known about the translation if you hadn't brought it to our attention. I wonder if he can do the 2nd too? The file size of that one is much bigger, so it might be more difficult.
Yes, I hope too that he will do it.

Actually I think that you'll need the japanese version: http://anonym.to/?http://tkool.jp/support/download/rpgvxace/rtp

Really? It was a while ago, so maybe I actually did download the japanese version. Though you'd think it'd be the same program.

[MENTION=74588]pollaco[/MENTION] I don't think it's been uploaded yet, the Digital G Power games don't seem to get uploaded that fast. I don't think more than one of the three they've done so far is uploaded.

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] I'd like that one too if anyone sees it around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖