Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

from your explanation, I can see your point. In Sore demo Tsuma for example, i feel like the scenario actually wrote by different persons, maybe based on route. Sometimes when I played other route i can feel like the way the characters talked a bit off (the choice of words etc), like they are different persons.

In Venus most recent games, the illustrations is better compared to its previous games. Maybe he is getting better at drawing. I hope that is the case since i haven't played Kinkomugi. From others post, Kinkomugi seems a good game too.
Too bad i actually prefer housewives theme than high school girl :D
Marriage makes NTR effect stronger..

from your explanation, I can see your point. In Sore demo Tsuma for example, i feel like the scenario actually wrote by different persons, maybe based on route. Sometimes when I played other route i can feel like the way the characters talked a bit off (the choice of words etc), like they are different persons.

No surprise there since according to getchu Sore demo Tsuma has three different writers credited. Which is a little ridiculous, though for bigger commercial producers it's all about getting the product done as quickly and completely as they can. Plus that game was the one where you had a whole bunch of guys all after the one heroine the protag's wife, the idea being to have lots of different situations for NTR, both Type A and B, straight sex or the more kinky stuff, they were basically trying to include something for everyone. Which gave them a good excuse to let different writers handle the situation that they're best at writing. But not matter how they handle it or how closely the writers cooperate, the clash of writing style etc is going to be felt by the reader. Even though game was well liked, in general I don't think it's a good practise. Things work much better when you have one writer expressing their vision, even if it takes a little longer to finish.

In Venus most recent games, the illustrations is better compared to its previous games. Maybe he is getting better at drawing. I hope that is the case since i haven't played Kinkomugi. From others post, Kinkomugi seems a good game too.
Too bad i actually prefer housewives theme than high school girl :D
Marriage makes NTR effect stronger..

Like I said, different tastes. I really like younger heroine with older man, even if there's a wide age gap, and schoolgirls are one of my favourite genres in both NTR and out. But there are plenty of guys here who love milfs and housewives and feel that marriage gives NTR a bigger impact, so you aren't alone. I'm just one of those who doesn't feel that marriage makes a big difference either way, which is probably due to my own experiences than anything else.

In any case, Kinkomugi is good and I'd recommend it, but the one before that Utakata no Tsubomi is also very good and is one of his more ambitious works. The key point being that you have two heroines route it choose from rather than it linearly focusing on one heroine as his other games do. The high school girl is probably the main heroine and gets the slightly more developed route, but the route with the older sister is also good and might appeal to you since she is a young widow, an ex-housewife in other words. Of course the NTR is incest, but rather than simply being jealousy over a close female relative doing it with another guy the sister and the protag do have an actual relationship developing between them for the NTR guy to ruin. No marriage, but it is an option if you want a girl out of high school as a heroine. The girlfriend's route is also very good so I'd recommend that too.

Edit. @Everyone; In other news it seems like there's a new Orcsoft game in the works. A schoolgirl this time like with the last one, though this one might be proper NTR rather just discovering the girl he likes is a raging slut from the start.

Last edited:
No surprise there since according to getchu Sore demo Tsuma has three different writers credited. Which is a little ridiculous, though for bigger commercial producers it's all about getting the product done as quickly and completely as they can. Plus that game was the one where you had a whole bunch of guys all after the one heroine the protag's wife, the idea being to have lots of different situations for NTR, both Type A and B, straight sex or the more kinky stuff, they were basically trying to include something for everyone. Which gave them a good excuse to let different writers handle the situation that they're best at writing. But not matter how they handle it or how closely the writers cooperate, the clash of writing style etc is going to be felt by the reader. Even though game was well liked, in general I don't think it's a good practise. Things work much better when you have one writer expressing their vision, even if it takes a little longer to finish.

Like I said, different tastes. I really like younger heroine with older man, even if there's a wide age gap, and schoolgirls are one of my favourite genres in both NTR and out. But there are plenty of guys here who love milfs and housewives and feel that marriage gives NTR a bigger impact, so you aren't alone. I'm just one of those who doesn't feel that marriage makes a big difference either way, which is probably due to my own experiences than anything else.

In any case, Kinkomugi is good and I'd recommend it, but the one before that Utakata no Tsubomi is also very good and is one of his more ambitious works. The key point being that you have two heroines route it choose from rather than it linearly focusing on one heroine as his other games do. The high school girl is probably the main heroine and gets the slightly more developed route, but the route with the older sister is also good and might appeal to you since she is a young widow, an ex-housewife in other words. Of course the NTR is incest, but rather than simply being jealousy over a close female relative doing it with another guy the sister and the protag do have an actual relationship developing between them for the NTR guy to ruin. No marriage, but it is an option if you want a girl out of high school as a heroine. The girlfriend's route is also very good so I'd recommend that too.

Edit. @Everyone; In other news it seems like there's a new Orcsoft game in the works. A schoolgirl this time like with the last one, though this one might be proper NTR rather just discovering the girl he likes is a raging slut from the start.

i found it ironic and funny that in their last game (the one with the raging slut) there are happy endings, there is one where they more or less end up as a happy couple lol

Yeah, thanks to that some of Sore demo Tsuma's route feels great but some of it feels dumb. And by making the game in every NTR type available, the heroine (Nanami) feels like a blank character. No unique characteristic whatsoever.. as if she changes her character based on route we choose.

About Utakata no Tsubomi, isn't there 3 heroines we can choose? i saw CGs only though, it seems there are onee-san type, delinquent, and classmate/osananajimi type?
From what you said, Basically utakata no tsubomi is the best Venus game? i'm looking forward to that game

Hey, guys. I have one question. We all know [JIN (MTSP)] Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou is doujin. However I do not know which manga is doujin by MTSP? If I have a chance I will look the original story of it. Thanks

About Utakata no Tsubomi, isn't there 3 heroines we can choose? i saw CGs only though, it seems there are onee-san type, delinquent, and classmate/osananajimi type?
From what you said, Basically utakata no tsubomi is the best Venus game? i'm looking forward to that game

Well, that third quiet black haired girl does play a key role, but she doesn't have a route and technically isn't actually a love interest for the protag. Can't really go into detail without posting spoilers, but you do get some good stuff for her all the same. But the proper heroines are the post-delinquent classmate and the big sister (not onee-san type but his real onee-san).
Best is subjective, but it's certainly their most successful work and one that seemed to have the most effort put in so far. I'd definitely recommend it.

Hey, guys. I have one question. We all know [JIN (MTSP)] Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou is doujin. However I do not know which manga is doujin by MTSP? If I have a chance I will look the original story of it. Thanks

Your english is a little confusing here, but are you asking what work it is based on? If so you are making a small misunderstanding. Doujinshi refers to any work produce unofficially by the author/circle themselves, both developed, printed and sold by the circle without any publishers involved. Usually means amateur work, but can sometimes be a pro manga artist that just feels like doing their own thing on their own time. More than 90% of the time this means fanfiction, drawing their own works using the characters and settings from anime/manga/etc, but that is purely optional. Doujinshi can be completely original works too so long as it's all done by the authors without any commercial company handling it. Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou is such a work, all the characters and the plot being created by MTSP and not coming from any where else. There is no original work to look into.

If I misunderstood and you were looking for other doujin by MTSP then here is what's been uploaded. Either way I hope this helps.

Reactions: Darkwings
oh ya btw, is there any way to enable Voice Replay in Soushitsu Married Life? I can't seem to find it, the interface is so minimal..

Well, that third quiet black haired girl does play a key role, but she doesn't have a route and technically isn't actually a love interest for the protag. Can't really go into detail without posting spoilers, but you do get some good stuff for her all the same. But the proper heroines are the post-delinquent classmate and the big sister (not onee-san type but his real onee-san).
Best is subjective, but it's certainly their most successful work and one that seemed to have the most effort put in so far. I'd definitely recommend it.

Your english is a little confusing here, but are you asking what work it is based on? If so you are making a small misunderstanding. Doujinshi refers to any work produce unofficially by the author/circle themselves, both developed, printed and sold by the circle without any publishers involved. Usually means amateur work, but can sometimes be a pro manga artist that just feels like doing their own thing on their own time. More than 90% of the time this means fanfiction, drawing their own works using the characters and settings from anime/manga/etc, but that is purely optional. Doujinshi can be completely original works too so long as it's all done by the authors without any commercial company handling it. Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou is such a work, all the characters and the plot being created by MTSP and not coming from any where else. There is no original work to look into.

If I misunderstood and you were looking for other doujin by MTSP then here is what's been uploaded. Either way I hope this helps.

Thanks. I understood wrong the concept of doujin. I often think doujin is the manga which used characters or story of other author to create new story. I have never though doujin can be new story which author release without support from publishers. That's why I have a question about original work of [JIN (MTSP)] Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou.

For Nagasare Tsuma, you can use .exe from Kashidashi Marina no Netorase 2. copy the .exe file to same directory and run the .exe file. For latest game i have no idea, i haven't played it. maybe you can use same method?

btw anybody has played the latest Team NTR game? no one mention it yet.

Reactions: Second Brew
Hey, I recommend you guy to watch anime Death Parade Ep.01 it has a bit of cheating in it and very entertaining to watch how it play out.

oh ya btw, is there any way to enable Voice Replay in Soushitsu Married Life? I can't seem to find it, the interface is so minimal..

Sorry but I don't think you can. As mentioned the maker is pretty much one guy doing everything and the program he's using to put the game together seems to be rather out of date, and while he's mentioned switching to something a little more easier to play he seems to have end up putting it off due to the difficulty in having learn to use a new program while putting his next game together.
Though it seems like he figured out a way to include voice replay in the games starting from 絆されて・・・~空手娘・千鶴の情事~ onwards right after Married Life and in those you can simply scroll back to the backlog and click on the voiced line you want to hear, this feature isn't present in any of the games before that.
In other words, you have to hear it the first time or load your save and skip forward to hear it again. One of the cons of doujin games that.

Reactions: hgawa61
Anyone knows title of this manga?

1421043933046.jpg

i have a problem with this game とらいあんぐるBLUE ,The female characters voice suddenly disappeared after that guy started living in the house....Can someone help me???

i have a problem with this game とらいあんぐるBLUE ,The female characters voice suddenly disappeared after that guy started living in the house....Can someone help me???

The game is not fully voiced, yes i know i kills some of the fun in the game, i was hoping the last blue box had it fully voiced at least but it appears it doesn't and anyway no one has uploaded it

The game is not fully voiced, yes i know i kills some of the fun in the game, i was hoping the last blue box had it fully voiced at least but it appears it doesn't and anyway no one has uploaded it
thanks you for answer , but Have a little disappointment ......

First post woop! Went through the last few pages of posts and didn't find what i was looking for. I really really think I would like Happy Life's Minako
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE146643.html

I think it's the ntr but taken further to that it's also including corruption/corrupted morals/moral degeneration. And the focus is on the process. You can tell by the samples that her costume, hair, body, expressions change. I guess i like the gradual transformation. I guess I find it similar to a sort of training like Akabur's Princess Trainer.

Any suggestions to something similar? I'm having a hard time :/
Thanks!

So the dlsite image ripper seems to work about 50% of the time. I'm still having a lot of trouble trying to rip everything I've bought. I'll be uploading all of the NTR I bought to exhentai, but I don't want to upload anything new (e.g. only upload if they're older than 6 months) since I don't want to cannibalize their sales. Username on exhentai is mlkio.

Also, if anyone wants me to buy any good older dlsite/dmm NTR that hasn't been uploaded yet, let me know.

First post woop! Went through the last few pages of posts and didn't find what i was looking for. I really really think I would like Happy Life's Minako
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE146643.html

I think it's the ntr but taken further to that it's also including corruption/corrupted morals/moral degeneration. And the focus is on the process. You can tell by the samples that her costume, hair, body, expressions change. I guess i like the gradual transformation. I guess I find it similar to a sort of training like Akabur's Princess Trainer.

Any suggestions to something similar? I'm having a hard time :/
Thanks!

Are you asking for the game itself? It's already been uploaded. Just search for RJ146643

Last edited:
Reactions: Redorc
So the dlsite image ripper seems to work about 50% of the time. I'm still having a lot of trouble trying to rip everything I've bought. I'll be uploading all of the NTR I bought to exhentai, but I don't want to upload anything new (e.g. only upload if they're older than 6 months) since I don't want to cannibalize their sales. Username on exhentai is mlkio.

Also, if anyone wants me to buy any good older dlsite/dmm NTR that hasn't been uploaded yet, let me know.

Are you asking for the game itself? It's already been uploaded. Just search for RJ146643

Nope! I'm asking if there's similar games to it. Thanks for responding though!

hello, wanna ask for a bit..
anyone got frill games working on win 8?
last time i remember, it's working fine on my 7 x86 and x64, but after i upgrade to win 8, tried to run the "no region loader" for the siglus engine, but nothing pop up on my display..but strange thing is there are siglus engine running when i check task manager (eat my cpu but cannot be displayed)

really appreciated your feedback and recommendation (beside downgrade to win 7 again fo course.. LoL)

hello, wanna ask for a bit..
anyone got frill games working on win 8?
last time i remember, it's working fine on my 7 x86 and x64, but after i upgrade to win 8, tried to run the "no region loader" for the siglus engine, but nothing pop up on my display..but strange thing is there are siglus engine running when i check task manager (eat my cpu but cannot be displayed)

really appreciated your feedback and recommendation (beside downgrade to win 7 again fo course.. LoL)

Did you try compatible mode? It sometimes works. Right click the application of the game and then choose the compatible mode on XP SP3(recommanded) or Win 7.

By the way, if you have 4 cores CPU and more than 6GB memory. I suggest you to use virtual machine to install a Win 7 to play games. I hope the information I give you will help you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.
Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Please re-upload [しおん!] 風と王女様と. (Ver14.11.13) [RJ139953] if possbile. Thanks you!

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140828-しおん-風と王女様と-ver14-11-13-rj139953.253857/#post1666707
Chipp12 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reup this one please?

[111128] [シャークエイトバイト] May I Mind~フェラ少女~

Not sure if this might help if there weren't any backups but I've found a working link here; not sure whether I'll be able to get it myself.
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
It seems that you're the first to put this out, Shine. Would you be willing to update this buggy game? Please?
破滅へのカウントダウン to ver22/04/11
PSXXY wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
您好 能不能上传对魔忍CD的ZZZ-00050和ZZZ-00051?谢谢