Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

vnFvJ5a.png

So what does it say now?

Well, about kimi no iru machi, do you mean the bonus chapter from chapter 200.1 to 200.9. LOL. I have not known about these chapters until you mentioned. THanks Caption

nope, that's just a bonus chapters for those who wants to see the main mc with the other beside yuzuki.
what i mean is a chapter
when yuzuki back to tokyo, and haruto came after her..but disappointed to see her changes and know that she already have a boyfriend with "specific consideration"

Reactions: espiekerella
Are those images (the blonde and the redhead) from the new game? does that mean it will have more than one heroine, if so we finally may have a decent game with multiple ntr

No, the redhead is Maki from Love Live and the blonde is Noel from Blaz Blue, the article says that the new artist will be chosen from Pixiv and i think the guys that made those are the finalist, also in an old article they said that they were considering that in this next game the MC could recover the girl from the netori guy or event prevent any "contact", but this is not final they said that was an idea

GWhSJJ6.png

My reaction to this picture, where is Sakimi's Husband?

My reply to your reaction, what fetish do you think we're talking about here? The husband is obviously elsewhere so that the NTR guy can spend some quality time with his wife.

As for the pics, I'm pretty sure it's illustrating them rebuilding the project. The whole point of this amusing series of pictures is to keep people's curiosity piqued while they rearrange things behind the scenes, cause why else would they be doing it? The curiosity going on right now in this very thread illustrates my point. Something is definitely coming, they're just figuring out how to continue the stuff started by people who have just left.
That's how I'm reading this, since any other explanation would just be pointlessly antagonising their customers.

Out of curiosity, what makes a "good NTR" for you guys? I usually use the below criteria:

- Art: Sounds superficial, but it's really hard to get past terrible art in just about any VN's. On the other hand, great art definitely makes it easier to get into a game. Elf has produced excellent art over the years, and Atelier Sakura usually does a pretty decent job. I'm also very fond of Frill's recent art, but unfortunately most of their games aren't really full netorare.

ヤンヅマ心春 ~お前の嫁は俺のモノ~ does not have strong plot, but its art is very good and makes up a lot for lacking in other aspects.

- Build-up of MC/heroine's relationship: Many NTR games barely spend any time building the relationship between the MC and the heroine, and this really hurts the impact of NTR when it comes, at least IMO. Elf's Gatenkei does this the best. 鬼監督と俺の彼女, while not anywhere near Gatenkei's quality, spends a decent amount of effort in this aspect.

I really don't like it when NTR games start with something along the lines of "I have a wife. Recently, she's been acting suspicious and I'm about to find out what's going on."

- Spending enough time in both the MC's point of view and the heroine's POV. It's difficult to empathize with the MC if not enough time is spent in his POV. It's also a big plus to see what's going on through the heroine's mind during the NTR process.

- Lack of group NTR: Probably a controversial aspect, but I really prefer the NTR games to not have any group scenes. It takes away from the intimacy between the heroines and the NTR'ing guy, IMO.

- Slow, gradual progression of NTR: An example of this is the NTR nurse series. I prefer the heroine to slowly give in to the NTR'ing guy over time rather than diving to full H-scene from get go.

- Voice: Similar to the comments for the art. Difficult to get into unvoiced games. NTR'ing guy(s) also being voiced is a definite plus.

Anything else?

- Art: Sounds superficial, but it's really hard to get past terrible art in just about any VN's. On the other hand, great art definitely makes it easier to get into a game. Elf has produced excellent art over the years, and Atelier Sakura usually does a pretty decent job. I'm also very fond of Frill's recent art, but unfortunately most of their games aren't really full netorare.

second to this..good art for me, mostly defined around 50-60% of the game appeals

- Build-up of MC/heroine's relationship: Many NTR games barely spend any time building the relationship between the MC and the heroine, and this really hurts the impact of NTR when it comes, at least IMO. Elf's Gatenkei does this the best. 鬼監督と俺の彼女, while not anywhere near Gatenkei's quality, spends a decent amount of effort in this aspect.

maybe a specific background story/relationship will add some impact too..but this is depend, some will find better scenarios for ntr'ed by unknown guy, some thinks better for ntr'ed by family, friend, etc

I really don't like it when NTR games start with something along the lines of "I have a wife. Recently, she's been acting suspicious and I'm about to find out what's going on."

as for this point, it really depend on the script writer, whether it can goes to a worse, decent, or excellent stories..typical starting line is okay, what we need is an innovated new story line.

- Spending enough time in both the MC's point of view and the heroine's POV. It's difficult to empathize with the MC if not enough time is spent in his POV. It's also a big plus to see what's going on through the heroine's mind during the NTR process.

absolutely a must, since this will triggered curiosity and rage later on

- Lack of group NTR: Probably a controversial aspect, but I really prefer the NTR games to not have any group scenes. It takes away from the intimacy between the heroines and the NTR'ing guy, IMO.

- Slow, gradual progression of NTR: An example of this is the NTR nurse series. I prefer the heroine to slowly give in to the NTR'ing guy over time rather than diving to full H-scene from get go.

- Voice: Similar to the comments for the art. Difficult to get into unvoiced games. NTR'ing guy(s) also being voiced is a definite plus.

completely agree to this >.>

and if i may add a non-linear, large amount of choice and scene, with a more than a few amount of ending will make a great combination @_@ (although the budget will indeed larger that usual if implement this i think)

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Out of curiosity, what makes a "good NTR" for you guys? I usually use the below criteria:

Art is very important as you do i think elf games are one of the best in this aspects, some of atelier sakura also are pretty good, also i really like the Milf´s from orcsoft, and the girls from Lune Team Bitters

Build-up of MC/heroine's relationship: Many NTR games barely spend any time building the relationship between the MC and the heroine, and this really hurts the impact of NTR when it comes, at least IMO. Elf's Gatenkei does this the best. 鬼監督と俺の彼女, while not anywhere near Gatenkei's quality, spends a decent amount of effort in this aspect.

In this matter Gatenkei ruined almost everygame, two other games that had very good background are Venus´s Married Life and Mekujira´s Oni Kantoku to Ore no Kanojo

This for me is one of the ingredients of really good game

Yeah i prefer when is only one guy, but there are games that can introduce a more male characters without ruin the feeling like the games from autobahn

Anything else?

Like the gradual progression of NTR i really liked when the heroine leaves aside their moral beliefs always with the pain of what she has done

P.D. I really like the option for a happy ending, when playing some games are times when the actions of the MC are "too japanese", when they let the girl fall because they are afraid of the netori guys or when they see that something is wrong and they say "It must be my imagination" or something like that

P.D. I really like the option for a happy ending, when playing some games are times when the actions of the MC are "too japanese", when they let the girl fall because they are afraid of the netori guys or when they see that something is wrong and they say "It must be my imagination" or something like that

no offence, but makes me wonder is it really true in reality that jap people are generalized like that due to the influence of the eroge/film/games/etc that described them like that?

no offence, but makes me wonder is it really true in reality that jap people are generalized like that due to the influence of the eroge/film/games/etc that described them like that?

Actually i met a few japanase people when i was taking jap class at the embassy (didn´t finish the project was cancelled)and not everyone is like that but yeah many of them had a really passive personality and share some of the things that we see in many MC

Well, quality art is always a plus, but a crappy ntr with awesome art will still be crappy, and conversely a good ntr with mediocre art will still be good.

IMO, the buildup doesn't need to be that big (but we need it of course): what is important is that you need to believe in the relationship. And 鬼監督と俺の彼女 is awesome :D.

Yep, because you don't believe in it, you feel detached and the ntr feeling doesn't strike you...

I actually like when the pov is always the MC's, because the ntr feeling comes from him. I like stories giving choices to let you see later ntr scenes, in a diary for example. Conversely, only focusing on the woman is no good, it feels like a generic nukige with a succession of hscenes...
What I believe is the best is a well crafted story when there is at least a route in which the mc doesn't see anything, even after the end : I love the kind of stories when the couple is happy, and the woman goes to a lot of "meetings with friends" with the benediction of the mc, who doesn't know anything :) .
Also, what is important is the change you see in the woman from the mc pov: if you feel the ntr without any hscene, it's a win! And actually not a lot of writers are able to do that...

I'm with you for that one :).

Yes, it is more believable that way. In fact the other way just feels weird, there has to be a "training" of some sort.

It was the case for me before, but now I think I can better appreciate unvoiced stories lately. Of course a good seiyuu is always better. Not a fan of the voiced mc though...

Anything else?
Yes, I love the clever/strong type of heroine who enjoys more and more ntring the mc as the story goes on :), even playing with him without him knowing about anything, that makes in general great stories.

It's the other way around: a lot of Japanese are quite passives, so the industry responded to that with the "passive guy archetype". In fact instead of passives I should call them reserved, which is not actually that bad of a thing, when you get used to it.
Of course I'm not talking about the extreme sheep we see in game or manga :).

Actually i met a few japanase people when i was taking jap class at the embassy (didn´t finish the project was cancelled)and not everyone is like that but yeah many of them had a really passive personality and share some of the things that we see in many MC
Yes, it's a cultural thing...

Personally i think that is something hard to judge, i mean the people you met were behaving according to their workplace and in public, i know a few people that at firts glance are passive but push them hard enough or threaten something they care about and they can do something really unexpected or rash, is like a friend said: "beware the nice ones" xD

Art is very important as you do i think elf games are one of the best in this aspects, some of atelier sakura also are pretty good, also i really like the Milf´s from orcsoft, and the girls from Lune Team Bitters

Yeah, it's great that those great artists have each done at least some NTR stuff, really good choices.

Along with Seishoujo (Empress) though he hasn't done much NTR so far (apparently P/A has some even though it's obviously not a main theme?), and while I don't think he/she has done any full NTR yet, I think only the two recent mind control NTR games, I've always liked 紅葉-K's ladies.

Since both of you mentioned the gradual progression of the NTR, I wanted to highlight that one too that's the best, I think there's not enough of that and perhaps too often the first scene even has everything.

What the last few elf banners have read:
Elf is currently a team of (blocked by Maro's head) people. [probably not very many, looks like a 3 or maybe an 8]
We're working hard, so please continue to support us.
Due to various circumstances our work period(?) has been delayed. [bowing Maro]

I might've missed some and they may be out of order. Elf updated their site a lot.

Quite a change in tone from before. This is the kind of diplomatic business response I'd expect from a Japanese company, or I guess any company that's in major shit.

Best NTR has love/loss/betrayal/lust all connected..usually in a way that someone loses out who didnt need to.

otherwise where is the thrill?

Otome Dori manga and Anime is perhaps the best example of classic NTR. It is one of Cam's best and shows anime NTR just about perfectly tho they could have focused it a bit better in the second episode. I am hoping the story continues. The other near perfect example is True Blue 1 and 2, the third ep is a throw away. Triangle Blue is a near equal but not as powerful in some ways.

Good art and animation also helps, Otome Dori is a bit weak in some areas artistically. which is a shame as the design was superb.

VA and action also needs to be intense graphic and exciting. Sadly many games just fail totally to benefit from all of the senses..many neglect to do good sound effects or tracks..

Overly graphic violence is a turn off, as is gross and base content. The Princess Knight "Janne". 淫堕の姫騎士 ... Inda no Himekishi Janne throws away the first episode because of overly graphic scat content, but makes up for it by some of the best futa action girl on girl in the second in any NTR anime.

Uchuu Kaizoku Sara, Space Pirate Sara has some NTR aspects and they could have done a LOT more with it but they lost focus at times and wasted a lot of time in low quality story elements. Too bad as that one is very good in many ways as well.

I agree with a lot of what's being said about NTR preferences with a few differences for personal taste. I like good art and good voice acting. Though I'll happily eschew both in favour of an interesting enough scenario such as in one of those doujin games on dlsite. The games that have high standards in the former two are usual commercially produced and therefore tend to follow the same old predictable plot lines rather than take a chance, or are even just simple nukige. I'd much rather have a scenario and circumstances surrounding the NTR that are interesting and reasonably original.
Concerning voice acting, it's good to have when it's good. Especially when the other male characters besides the protag are voiced, since hearing the other man's voice as well as the heroine's adds to the NTR feeling a fair bit for me. Makes sense when you consider that the main reason they routinely don't voice protagonists in eroge is because the player wants to insert themselves into that position and the voice puts them off. So having the other guy voiced adds to the feeling that there is another guy and that it's not the main character, and keeps you from putting yourself in the position of the guy who is having sex with the heroine rather than the MC who isn't. But to be clear, no voice acting is better than BAD voice acting. I'd sooner imagine the voices myself than be put off by an actor with a really annoying voice.

While we're on the subject though, there are still things I want to see in NTR that we still don't seem to have heard of. Such as a netorase scenario where the heroine is the instigator rather than the protag. For example, even though the guy has an NTR fetish and is fantasising about his lady doing it with someone else, he feels it's wrong and would destroy the relationship and tries to ignore it. But the heroine suspects/discovers the fetish and offers to do it, or even goes ahead with it herself and surprises him to see his reaction. That would really push my buttons. That one Takenoko Seijin work had something like that which really got my hopes it before it stopped just as it was getting good. Though in that one she seemed to be only doing it for his sake, while I would like it to be at least half the opposite. Which leads me to my other point.
NTR where the girl gets off on the situation herself. Not referring to the whole, getting off on having sex with a sexually superior guy with bigger attributes and better technique than her man and is making her feel good in ways that he never could, since that is pretty much every NTR game we see. No not that, or at least not just that. I mean a situation where she develops a fetish for cheating and gets hooked on it, maybe even staying with the protag and continuing the relationship just so she can keep on cheating on him.
We occasionally do see the situation where the guy is shown the girl doing it with the other guy at the climax of the story and it's noted that she's more turned on than usual, tighter/wetter than all the previous times, and is implied to be getting a thrill out of her boyfriend/husband/sweetheart watching her do it with the other guy, but it's usually just implied or tacked on there. We never see a scenario where it's a prevalent theme from the outset. I'd actually really like to see a situation where the both the protag and the heroine develop NTR and cheating fetishes respectively as the NTR occurs and both end up going with it from there on.
The only problem is that while I enjoy these situations, it's hard for me to enjoy pure Netorase. IE, any situation where the protag says 'please have sex with another man for me' to the heroine and is the instigator. I'd like a situation where the netorase type situation is happening, but where it more being forced onto the guy without his approval by the heroine, while he gets off on is still anguished and resistant to it. Otherwise it's hard to sympathise with him about it.

That's all my NTR thoughts for now.

Best NTR has love/loss/betrayal/lust all connected..usually in a way that someone loses out who didnt need to.

otherwise where is the thrill?

Otome Dori manga and Anime is perhaps the best example of classic NTR. It is one of Cam's best and shows anime NTR just about perfectly tho they could have focused it a bit better in the second episode. I am hoping the story continues. The other near perfect example is True Blue 1 and 2, the third ep is a throw away. Triangle Blue is a near equal but not as powerful in some ways.

Good art and animation also helps, Otome Dori is a bit weak in some areas artistically. which is a shame as the design was superb.

VA and action also needs to be intense graphic and exciting. Sadly many games just fail totally to benefit from all of the senses..many neglect to do good sound effects or tracks..

Overly graphic violence is a turn off, as is gross and base content. The Princess Knight "Janne". 淫堕の姫騎士 ... Inda no Himekishi Janne throws away the first episode because of overly graphic scat content, but makes up for it by some of the best futa action girl on girl in the second in any NTR anime.

Uchuu Kaizoku Sara, Space Pirate Sara has some NTR aspects and they could have done a LOT more with it but they lost focus at times and wasted a lot of time in low quality story elements. Too bad as that one is very good in many ways as well.

personally the only missing thing that the triangle blue ovas lack is the fact that we aren't really shown how close the couple is, unlike the game where the spent almost too much time on it xD

good point about the Blue OVAs they are a bit quick and you dont get to see the development or the real nature of the relations. Esp Triangle Blue where you dont really understand what the heck is going on with the kid at the end, and the boyfriend etc or that the guy who she does a lot with was a childhood friend. anyway. good point i agree.

Reactions: Subsrulez

Looks promising and delicious!

Looks like from the description that one year has passed since the incident.
Kenji gets bored from the quiet life and confesses to Marina to reboot the ntr fantasy.
He finds a middle aged man for her, but Marina doesn't expect much from him (guess Hiroto's the best x3).
What she doesn't know: the man is a porn star.

だが彼女は知らなかった. ("But she doesn't know")-> Well, thats what i like. Slow seduction with master techniques.
But i really hope, that Kenji doesn't know the man's profession either. THAT would make the story more interesting.

Looks promising and delicious!

Looks like from the description that one year has passed since the incident.
Kenji gets bored from the quiet life and confesses to Marina to reboot the ntr fantasy.
He finds a middle aged man for her, but Marina doesn't expect much from him (guess Hiroto's the best x3).
What she doesn't know: the man is a porn star.

だが彼女は知らなかった. ("But she doesn't know")-> Well, thats what i like. Slow seduction with master techniques.
But i really hope, that Kenji doesn't know the man's profession either. THAT would make the story more interesting.

Nice avatar

Reactions: Subsrulez

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please