Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I asked the Atelier Sakura writer something out of curiosity.. I didn't expect to get a reply but I did
http://i.imgur.com/tk4IP3L.jpg

What do you think about Marina x Mariko wife swapping?

His reply: neither Marina or Mariko husband and wife couples are the kind that are interested in swapping

So I guess they like Netorase only

Does anybody know any decent NTR JAV? There's like 35 pages of videos in the cuckold category at javlibrary.com and I don't have a clue what's good or not.

honestly it's hard to find a JAV that I like
the girls don't moan in the way I like and fat ugly dudes in real life are more offensive to me than fat ugly dudes in anime manga or games
But I would suggest you go to DMM and look at how many Star ratings the JAV has

Anxiously waiting for that and P/A, which seems to have a small handful of NTR scenes. Edit: looking closer at the CGs, it seems to have a couple NTR scenes for each girl, which is nice.

What game are you talking about?

I've watched 100s of NTR JAV and have over the years developed a taste for certain videos. I have the suspicion though that my tastes won't appeal to others.

I recommend going to DMM and searching through 寝取られ genre and watch the previews and check the stars of the reviews. Then go torrent them or whatever. There are many series so if you find one you like there is likely at least a couple more that are very similar.

Here is a quick recommendation.

http://www.naturalhigh.co.jp/all_title/NHDTA-228.php

nhdta228_00.jpg

Good luck

Just wanted to mention that team ntr's new game is out here on anime-sharing and as a torrent on sukebei. :)

Just wanted to mention that team ntr's new game is out here on anime-sharing and as a torrent on sukebei. :)

Now P/A needs to follow suit and I'll be all set. It's too bad there's nothing else on the horizon other than the Mink EGO game, though.

Edit: Okay, so far the new Team NTR game is playing like a netori game. We've actually gotten as much if not more of the story told from the NTR guy's perspective, and even the first choice is given from his perspective. It really defeats the purpose of an NTR game when you make the stealer more sympathetic than the MC. I'm thoroughly disappointed so far.

Last edited:
Now P/A needs to follow suit and I'll be all set. It's too bad there's nothing else on the horizon other than the Mink EGO game, though.

Edit: Okay, so far the new Team NTR game is playing like a netori game. We've actually gotten as much if not more of the story told from the NTR guy's perspective, and even the first choice is given from his perspective. It really defeats the purpose of an NTR game when you make the stealer more sympathetic than the MC. I'm thoroughly disappointed so far.
The effect of your post on my expectations as a mystery lover:

e0EyUZW5.gif

maro34.png

Now what?

Interesting and worrying at the same time. I can't read the sign, but from the setup I'm guessing that the game isn't cancelled after all. The heroine's there with a spade, the husband seems to be holding a blueprint of some sort and the previous banner's all showed the original going up in flames with the wreckage being cleared away.
All implies that rather than cancelling the game, they've just thrown out everything they had done so far on 3&4 and are planning to start again from the ground up. Presumably since staff needed for the project jumped ship to Silkys Plus, they're going to start again with different staff.
Interesting in that the game may still be on. Worrying since I don't know whether Elf's best writer who worked on this and ボクの彼女はガテン系/彼女がした事 is still there or if he went over to Silkys too.
If it's still the same writer, then there might still be hope, but if they plan to bring in a new one then I have grave concerns.

Also, as well as the next Minkego game there's also the new game from Orcsoft due on 8/8. The one that is centred on a school girl for a change rather than the usual house-wife, where the guy confesses to the nice, neat, bookish looking girl, only for her to turn out to be a complete slut. He's shocked but find's himself strangely excited. The rest is likely the usual Orcsoft ensemble of wild, animal sex. The art is pretty good though, so I'll look forward to it.

"Staff Only"
"No Trespassing"

Since that is what it says i have to agree with DiabolicalGenius, they probably are going to start from zero, probably to not have to pay the rest of the staff xD and avoid copyrights problems xD

Damn it, This time is maybe not the first time I suffer Netorare feeling... Damn it, I have just finished reading entire "Vampire Knight" manga (It's not my favourite manga, just curious about ending so I read it again for a long time and rush to the ending)... WHy it turned out Netorare... WHy... Damn author when I like character of Zero.
There is triangle love between Zero (Vampire hunter, the human, but turned out Vampire by accident in past when his parent was killed by pure-blooded vampire), Yuki (Pure-blooded vampire) and Kaname (Yuki's brother),..blah blah... Yuki have both feeling for her brother and Zero. The feeling between Yuki and Zero has been built up and concreted slowly, their feeling is the mix of love, regret, hatred with pure-blood vampire of Zero. In the end, Yuki choose remove the memory of Zero (In my opinion, her feeling with Zero is true love) and live with her brother and her have a baby with him... WTH... Even though when his brother choose to sacrifice himself and connect Yuki with Zero... In her heart, he is still occupied bigger part in her heart compare with Zero... A long time later, Zero and Yuki live with other, they also have the son... But... But... I can remove the Netorare feeling... Damn you, Yuki...
I do not recommend this manga with everyone because I think it may be not interested with someone. I just want sharing my feeling this time. In my opinion, I only give it at bellow average point... But it's ending... I certain it will give you rage mode and Netorare feeling if you build up the interesting feeling for Zero...

Last edited:
Damn it, This time is maybe not the first time I suffer Netorare feeling... Damn it, I have just finished reading entire "Vampire Knight" manga (It's not my favourite manga, just curious about ending so I read it again for a long time and rush to the ending)... WHy it turned out Netorare... WHy... Damn author when I like character of Zero.

I´ve seen only the anime and since the last episodes of the second season i was expecting that

P.D. It seems that the group of キミノオモイ and ヒダマリノキオク are going to chance the art and character design of their next game ホントノキモチ throwing away the current design.

This images are from the design that wont be used anymore

http://userdisk.webry.biglobe.ne.jp/021/359/16/N000/000/000/139798820085003964226.jpg

http://userdisk.webry.biglobe.ne.jp/021/359/16/N000/000/000/140197958524942369227.jpg

Last edited:
I´ve seen only the anime and since the last episodes of the second season i was expecting that

P.D. It seems that the group of キミノオモイ and ヒダマリノキオク are going to chance the art and character design of their next game ホントノキモチ throwing away the current design.

This images are from the design that wont be used anymore

http://userdisk.webry.biglobe.ne.jp/021/359/16/N000/000/000/139798820085003964226.jpg

http://userdisk.webry.biglobe.ne.jp/021/359/16/N000/000/000/140197958524942369227.jpg

Where do you find that info? i check dlsite and their page once a week at least since they are currently my favorite ntr game maker's, but didn't even know they were images of their next game

PD: is there a tentative date of release?

vampire knight...at first ep, it's quite interesting indeed, but i lost my interest after a few episode...
i think i understand how it feels, just like when i read kimi no iru machi at the cheating part (forgot which chapters) after fast read from night until morning, and it feels suck at work when still got those feels..

eh, after i read your summary,
after he got child with his brother kaname, time flew and she's with zero? having child too?? well, thats sucks

btw did anyone have 膣内射精AV撮影~JK女将~ AGTH code?
still waiting until today but haven't got a clue where can i found it/with what can capture the text.. T_T

Because some guys can sign in Exhentai. So I would like introduce my best NTR manga of this week "Medaka-chan gets R_ped by Kumagawa-kun in Front of Zenkichi" by Kuroe.
Here is link Doujin-moe.us. And here is link on exhentai http://exhentai.org/g/654147/15391b1a54/.
Well, we have "Happy ending" for this NTR... This NTR manga is not new one but if you have not known about it, you should read it. Awesome is what I have thought.

vampire knight...at first ep, it's quite interesting indeed, but i lost my interest after a few episode...
i think i understand how it feels, just like when i read kimi no iru machi at the cheating part (forgot which chapters) after fast read from night until morning, and it feels suck at work when still got those feels..

eh, after i read your summary,
after he got child with his brother kaname, time flew and she's with zero? having child too?? well, thats sucks

btw did anyone have 膣内射精AV撮影~JK女将~ AGTH code?
still waiting until today but haven't got a clue where can i found it/with what can capture the text.. T_T

Well, about kimi no iru machi, do you mean the bonus chapter from chapter 200.1 to 200.9. LOL. I have not known about these chapters until you mentioned. THanks Caption

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」