Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Wow. Just played Atelier Sakura's 真理子 game... and it is just fantastic. The extended sequence where the wife is on the bed and explaining the details of each time she cheated on her husband is just amazing.

Can anyone tell me if the 渚 and 玲奈 games are as good? I played a bit of the 満里奈 game but I couldn't really get into it, not really liking the voice actress in that one.

I haven't played the Mariko game, but I have played the other two confession games. They're both pretty good but are kind of representative of Atelier Sakura's tendency to just miss the mark in terms of writing erotic scenarios. It could be that I'm not that into the confession games because I prefer the MC to discover the NTR as it's ongoing instead of hearing about events in the past. With the most recent one in particular, the game had great art, but the best scene of the game IMO is the last one where she goes out to meet the guy after not seeing him in two years or whatever. And then Atelier Sakura have the nerve to end the scene just before the cumshot. What the fuck? They've done this before in other games, too. Does AS even understand that people are jerking off to their games? I don't want to see your logo appear just as I'm about to finish. Sorry for the mini-rant.

Anyway, having not played the Mariko title, I can't help you out entirely, but I know for a fact that this site prefers the Mariko game to the others.

Well, I just finished up her side of the story (of "アナタごめんなさい、ワタシもう…。").

I really like this story, since it came off as believable, true-to-life. I liked the characters and their actions. I thought what she did made sense. And the husband had a few options, which I liked (don't think it really altered the ending though). I made a lot of saves, but in the end, I'll probably just keep the gallery unlock and uninstall. I do like the opening music though.

As for the ending... I wish we knew more about how things crumbled. Or, as she wishes, maybe it goes on for ages. I like the ending to this for that very reason. It's bittersweet, what she does. And I don't end up liking all the principle characters, but I think they suit the story. I want more, so I hope whoever wrote this writes another one of this style. I wonder what kind of sales numbers they need to think of it as a good one to follow up? Not sure how well ntr titles sell.

Anyway, I'll probably play through this one again, at some point. I really do like that way the affair happens, how it takes place, the thoughts involved. And, I guess I'll go play some more ntr to see if others are like this.

Thanks again for the game, ron34.

Could you please repost? The link is down... thank you...

idPYeFm.png

Okay, this is getting interesting

Reactions: mekenimerlaur
Noooooooooooooo, i haven´t played the first two, because i´m waiting for the last 2 parts

same here, i hope rather than the whole thing being cancelled is something more like startyed from scratch, or that they cancelled the idea of 2 more part and are going to make only 1 more

maro34.png

Creative way of canceling a project?

Just my thoughts, but it seems like it's bad business practice to try to be coy and clever when telling your fans that an anticipated project is being trashed. Seems like that would only serve to annoy and alienate them. I have to think this is something else.

Well i finished (skimmed) through the atelier sakura game, and im quite disappointed tbh, the heroine is amazing, she is cute and has a good VA and personality

But

There is a lack of proper NTR scenes, and although the end has the NTR-ing guy marrying and having 2 kids with the girl, there isnt the usual 'epilogue NTR scene' that is usually present in Atelier sakura games, the ending was really sudden and abrupt and didnt leave enough NTR feels for me, there is just not enough suffering for the protagonist, its just like she left the guy in the end and the protag regrets but didnt take it too hard...

I really wish they had done better with the plot, the heroines and the set up is almost perfect, but the NTR does not hurt enough, or maybe its just me

BTW from NTRblog, it seems Maro project is officially over, the banner is BURNING now and the its saying something about the new company having no right to the previous work, so GG

Last edited:
Just my thoughts, but it seems like it's bad business practice to try to be coy and clever when telling your fans that an anticipated project is being trashed. Seems like that would only serve to annoy and alienate them. I have to think this is something else.

Yeah.

Ah this sucks.

What seems to have happened is all the Elf/Silky's staff (I never fully understood the relationship between these companies other than they're very closely related) left to form a new company, Silky'sPlus. Despite the name they don't appear to be related to Elf/Silky's since they don't have the rights to Maro, which means of course they can't continue the series.

Meanwhile Elf has no staff to continue Maro either, cuz they all quit, and likely no staff to make a new eroge for awhile, so I guess they're being pretty cavalier about the whole situation, with the burning banner and all. Which is still pretty dumb.

I don't really care about Japanese business politics and what exactly happened with Elf but it really fucking sucks for Maro to be a casualty of this mess. It was a damn fine series, something real special. And now it's gone.

Well i finished (skimmed) through the atelier sakura game, and im quite disappointed tbh, the heroine is amazing, she is cute and has a good VA and personality

But

There is a lack of proper NTR scenes, and although the end has the NTR-ing guy marrying and having 2 kids with the girl, there isnt the usual 'epilogue NTR scene' that is usually present in Atelier sakura games, the ending was really sudden and abrupt and didnt leave enough NTR feels for me, there is just not enough suffering for the protagonist, its just like she left the guy in the end and the protag regrets but didnt take it too hard...

I really wish they had done better with the plot, the heroines and the set up is almost perfect, but the NTR does not hurt enough, or maybe its just me

BTW from NTRblog, it seems Maro project is officially over, the banner is BURNING now and the its saying something about the new company having no right to the previous work, so GG

So it's more of cheating game? hmm.. oh well

What seems to have happened is all the Elf/Silky's staff (I never fully understood the relationship between these companies other than they're very closely related) left to form a new company, Silky'sPlus. Despite the name they don't appear to be related to Elf/Silky's since they don't have the rights to Maro, which means of course they can't continue the series.

Meanwhile Elf has no staff to continue Maro either, cuz they all quit, and likely no staff to make a new eroge for awhile, so I guess they're being pretty cavalier about the whole situation, with the burning banner and all. Which is still pretty dumb.

I don't really care about Japanese business politics and what exactly happened with Elf but it really fucking sucks for Maro to be a casualty of this mess. It was a damn fine series, something real special. And now it's gone.

Yeah, it's a dumb way of going about things. They should have just made an announcement saying "we are sorry, we can no longer continue working on this series" than this stupid roundabout way of going about things. They used a bunch of different banners to hype up the fact they were canceling the series, childish really.

But

Thanks for the review!
When you say "lack of ntr scenes", is it because something is going on behind the MC back (mystery), or just that the game is short?

BTW, I'm absolutely not a fan of netori, but the game Netori Gakuen has really appealing character design, so maybe it's worth playing it, at least as a cheating game I suppose:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...持ちでもお構いなし!ヤりたい放題adv~-tokuten-[h-game]-232449/

Most of you guys know this already but new chapter of Netoraserare manga is out. I'm curious of what will hapeen to the couple but so far I'm not too impressed with the manga. They both just look so miserable about what's going on with their life and still goes through it. I'm not even sure whether she gets off on it when she messes around with other guys. And the husband looks so miserable, like he wants sympathy, it's not really a turn on for me. Well, hope the things turn around and gets good. I like the Yayoi story by Tsukino Jyogi much better because the netori dude litterally f@#& the crap out of her and she ended up enjoying that so much herself.

Thanks for the review!
When you say "lack of ntr scenes", is it because something is going on behind the MC back (mystery), or just that the game is short?

BTW, I'm absolutely not a fan of netori, but the game Netori Gakuen has really appealing character design, so maybe it's worth playing it, at least as a cheating game I suppose:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...持ちでもお構いなし!ヤりたい放題adv~-tokuten-[h-game]-232449/

Well...

The MC eventually finds out the girl was having an affair with the other guy and she knows that he knows, but she still continues the affair, and you have 3-4 scenes between the girl and the MC, and a couple of them is them having sex right after the girl had sex with the NTR guy, with the girl at times talking about sex with the other guy during sex with the MC, i guess it depends on your taste....

The girl actually never at any point came close to hating the NTR guy, she was always quite close and friendly with him, but she only accepted his feelings properly towards the end and until then it was mostly just his dick that she gets addicted to...

I would just say that there is a lack of epilogue that kills it, i mean at the end the MC breaks up with the girl and there is a scene where the girl goes back to the NTR guy and has sex with him, then timeskip to the protag being an adult and spotting them with 2 children, but it was short and it seemed the protag has simply moved on with his life, I.E there is not enough rage generated by the MC getting NTR-ED

Reactions: Redorc

Wow didn't realize it was that extreme.

Atleast the Marina sequel was announced this month to at least give me something positive to think about, and that (probably entirely or mostly non-NTR) P/A Potential Ability game comes out this month.

Are you sure it's definitely cancelled? Looking at this Q&A from Silky's Plus, it seems to suggest that production of sequels is currently undecided. Though that might just apply to Slky's works. Still, I wouldn't rule out the possibility that they might hash out some kind of deal behind the scenes. Such as paying a percentage to Elf in order to continue developing and releasing 3&4 by silky's plus instead, or even developing it and then letting Elf publish it in return for their cut of the profits, that kind of thing.

The whole burning banner might just be Elf's staff venting after their people jumped ship in the middle of the project. That could be why they're doing it that way, to antagonise people. Like they're saying "You mad? Then take it up with the guy's who messed the project up by running off to make a new company. It all their fault."

Seriously, it still a reasonably successful series with people who want to see how the story carries on. It's still profitable, so why let it be trashed if they can find a way to make it work? If they have any common sense they'll find a solution, even if it gets delayed because of it.
Having lived in the real world though, I know that common sense doesn't always prevail.....

It's not definitely cancelled. But I'd say chances are it is. The two possibilities for the series being continued would be:

1. Elf makes the sequels. Unless Douten Meikai is one of the few staff still at Elf I wouldn't want this. With a different writer I wouldn't expect much from the sequels. This is partially my fanboyism talking, but also just the fact that switching writers midseries is generally a bad thing. Especially with a series like Maro where the appeal isn't in the concept (in fact the concept drives a lot of people away) but rather the execution.
2. Silky's Plus works out some sort of deal for the rights and continues the series. This is possible, but considering the mass exodus of employees some serious shit must've went down at Elf and it seems unlikely that the companies would cooperate on a project.

The impression I got from the Silky's Plus page was "we don't know what Elf is going to do because we're a separate company, we can't answer for them." But this is kinda conflating the question about sequels and the question about whether Elf and Silky's are going to keep releasing games. The answer about sequels does feel a little more open.

We just have to wait and see what Elf says. Unfortunately they've always been very odd/secretive in how they release information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html