Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

In other news, the Hana Hook manga worked fine for me, in fact better since they had a young heroine in there for once as well. Though only snag was the MC, since while I'm fine with it being a hetare who can't oppose the antagonist, in his case he wanted do the same terrible things to the heroines the other guy did, and was just beaten to it.
Still would be a lot better if it was translated though.
I posted this in the galleries for the guy interested, but basically what ends up happening is Kenta has the mom/daughter participate in group sex videos from that point on. The mom/daughter end up leaving the house pregnant and Manabu eventually loses everything job/family. Time jump into that homeless guy pointing out Akemi/Miho and how hot they are, but laments and says they're out of reach for people like us. Other guy(likely Manabu whose homeless now) resigns to agrees.

Depression overload but that's not the only reason I dislike like sequel. It just feels lazily slapped together. Dialogue is generic. Scenario redundant. Corruption happens instantly (granted it's a lot shorter but the moment Miho gets her cherry pop she's all "sorry pops, cya"). I know it's weird to expect something great from hentai scenarios, but even with Bamora! (who if it's not Hana Hook, then it's someone who draws eerily similar) the author put together a really interesting/developed romance series.

@ron34
With regards to the Helldevice link, are you still interested if it's just a (page-by-page) summary of what they're saying? I went through it and it's understandable enough, but I don't really translate anymore for reasons stated earlier.

Last edited:
One problem I had with the hana hook manga was how old the mom was. In the first one she was 42, and at the end of it she should be 52 since it says about ten years have passed, which is about right given how old their incest produced daughter was. At the end of the sequel she would be hitting her early sixties. I don't know of any sixty year old grannies that I would still like to bang.

I posted this in the galleries for the guy interested, but basically what ends up happening is Kenta has the mom/daughter participate in group sex videos from that point on. The mom/daughter end up leaving the house pregnant and Manabu eventually loses everything job/family. Time jump into that homeless guy pointing out Akemi/Miho and how hot they are, but laments and says they're out of reach for people like us. Other guy(likely Manabu whose homeless now) resigns to agrees.

Depression overload but that's not the only reason I dislike like sequel. It just feels lazily slapped together. Dialogue is generic. Scenario redundant. Corruption happens instantly (granted it's a lot shorter but the moment Miho gets her cherry pop she's all "sorry pops, cya"). I know it's weird to expect something great from hentai scenarios, but even with Bamora! (who if it's not Hana Hook, then it's someone who draws eerily similar) the author put together a really interesting/developed romance series.

You're quite right, though keep in mind that it was titled an epilogue to the previous work, and it is still Hana Hook in the end. Hook might have shown the progression of the mother from serious, devoted mother to sex slave in the 1st one, but when it comes down to it all the works focus on the presumption that all women are going to turn into bitches in heat before a dominant male while the hetare male is powerless to do anything about it. I wasn't expecting this one to turn out any differently in the end, and I'm able to enjoy the cruelty of the situation so it was okay for me. But it's almost always contrived to end the same way so there aren't many surprises.

Not sure about the artist in question being Hana Hook as well, though I really can see the similarity in the expressions and such. Consider for a moment though even if it was drawn by the same artist, it might not be the same writer. Some names are pseudonyms after all, sometimes with one name representing a team of two. Or it might be someone else who draws eerily similar as you said.

Of course, I agree with most of what you're saying. I just like to look at things from both sides.

I sure hope someone uploads 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生 fast when it's released on friday. I'm quite looking forward to it.

I sure hope someone uploads 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生 fast when it's released on friday. I'm quite looking forward to it.

It's in the 2D.G.F. release queue. We can all breath a sigh of relief =P.

ITH/AGTH CODE FOR とある人妻のネトラレ事情:D

/HBC*0@16B13:とある人妻のネトラレ事情.exe

Thanks, it work for text and the mail too

P.D. Thanks to Kitsame and themell for translating the text too

What's the 2D G.F. queue? Atelier Sakura's August game is still not out...

nah, i might be wrong but i believe Snowpatrol referred to a group who deliver us new release game.
it is post by FlowerTradeWinds here at anime-sharing and mikocon at sukebei nyaa.
i do find FTW blog but i can't find the so called release queue list

nah, i might be wrong but i believe Snowpatrol referred to a group who deliver us new release game.
it is post by FlowerTradeWinds here at anime-sharing and mikocon at sukebei nyaa.
i do find FTW blog but i can't find the so called release queue list

https://bbs4.2djgame.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=361255&extra=page=1
I don't understand Chinese, but there's some English on there and the rest you can kinda figure out easy enough.

They do have Atelier Sakura's August release as a possible release, but I don't know what goes into possible -> ordered. AFAIK, there doesn't seem to be a big "NTR distributor" like the one guy on Share, but at least we get some =\.

thanks for the link. As for possible > ordered, mostly because the ordered game are provided by some of the members there which mean like some kind of donation....i dunno, that's just my hunch :D

And still no agth code for 姉さんのカレシ :(

https://bbs4.2djgame.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=361255&extra=page=1
I don't understand Chinese, but there's some English on there and the rest you can kinda figure out easy enough.

They do have Atelier Sakura's August release as a possible release, but I don't know what goes into possible -> ordered. AFAIK, there doesn't seem to be a big "NTR distributor" like the one guy on Share, but at least we get some =\.

Looks like they cancelled their plan for the Atelier Sakura's August release. I guess we need someone else to get the game. :(
The September one is still listed as "Ordered" though.

ITH/AGTH CODE FOR とある人妻のネトラレ事情:D

/HBC*0@16B13:とある人妻のネトラレ事情.exe

Excellent, thanks!

Here is the code for:

姉さんのカレシ ~憧れの姉さんが親友と付き合い始めました~ パッケージ版

/HBN-18@6ED9E:neesan_no_kareshi.exe

I only try the first scene and it works

Cool, will have to try it out later.

Holy shit!
I just played demo for 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生, it was great.I could clearly imagine the reaction of husband
Shame the game is not out yet

Epic news, love the artist on this one so I can't wait for it!

The new soredemo tsuma OVA is out earlier today, must say i enjoyed it, the shinagawa route was the best NTR route in the game by far, and i like how he schemes to get the girl, animation is good too,

Yeah, some really nice animation in this one, and the scenes are pretty lengthy/numerous.

Also fans of Gentle Sasaki rejoice, 美脚性奴会長 亜衣 OVA in October! Well it isn't ntr of course :P

Speaking of which, awesomeness!

Also looks like the かがち様お慰め奉ります game is getting animated too. :) Link

Last edited:
Also looks like the かがち様お慰め奉ります game is getting animated too. :) Link

I posted this earlier when this OVA was brought up, but I'll try again since I didn't get any bites: what's a good Orcsoft NTR game (or games) for someone who's never played any by the studio?

Im excited about new Altelier Sakura game 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生!! Hope it's more like lovemilf. I know lovemilf is netori not netorare but it had a lot of good scenes like milf and the main char have secret wedding ceremony. And the milf taking her ring off to place in inappropriate place is just awesome. I hope the new game does things like that in netorare fashion. And hopefully the wife is carrying the affian secretly rather than "reporting to husband" type.

One thing that's kind of bothering me is that the wife is not wearing her wedding ring... oh well... still hope it's good...

I posted this earlier when this OVA was brought up, but I'll try again since I didn't get any bites: what's a good Orcsoft NTR game (or games) for someone who's never played any by the studio?

Orc Soft games that i like was 寝取られ幼馴染~春花と千夏~, sadly the only options are if you want to see or not the ntr scenes, and the last choice changes the ending, but the cg is very good.

愛妻日記 very good CG but several times is the same CG with changes in the dialog, happy ending if you don´t neglect her

I think かがち様お慰め奉ります is the more "complete" of the orc soft games, there are plenty of options and at least 6 endings (i don´t remember if is 6 or more)

I know lovemilf is netori not netorare but it had a lot of good scenes like milf and the main char have secret wedding ceremony. And the milf taking her ring off to place in inappropriate place is just awesome. I hope the new game does things like that in netorare fashion.
You have excellent taste sir, that's one of the hottest scenes ever in eroge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!