Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

did not realize lot of us needed it to be realistic setting for NTR. I kind of want more fantasy elements in NTR. Back in my more active days I was writing a ntr story where the girl discovers she is half succubus and puts the propagandist in the hospital by accident when having sex for the first time. So she need to have sex but can't do it with the one she loves cause to much will kill him, she has to learn how to control her self by practicing on other people. the story thou was done NTR mystery so the readers don't quite know whats going on... but I'm lazy and life happen so I never finish. was going to make it a text game and all that grand stuff. not to good a writing thou.:(

did not realize lot of us needed it to be realistic setting for NTR. I kind of want more fantasy elements in NTR. Back in my more active days I was writing a ntr story where the girl discovers she is half succubus and puts the propagandist in the hospital by accident when having sex for the first time. So she need to have sex but can't do it with the one she loves cause to much will kill him, she has to learn how to control her self by practicing on other people. the story thou was done NTR mystery so the readers don't quite know whats going on... but I'm lazy and life happen so I never finish. was going to make it a text game and all that grand stuff. not to good a writing thou.:(
I'd totally play a game like that :swearveng:
Reminds me of Rosario + Vampire, that succubus girl. Mm, virgin slutty succubus, we might be at the gates of a mayor breakthrough on ntr eroge :P
On a more realistic approach, I'd love a game with an AV star heroine. MC and her have a good relationship, love each other a lot but, yeah, she fucks guys (and girls :8) on camera for a living.

Well last time the discussion got brought up about 50 pages ago, it didn't seem like anyone was keen on the fantasy NTR setting. Glad I'm not alone.

I've also written about 300 pages worth of fantasy setting NTR, lol which I haven't shown anyone. Maybe I will post it in the writing section. I basically just start writing NTR fiction when there are NTR dry spells. I've gotten a lot of writing done lately :P

I've always liked the idea of a succubus girlfriend. Perfect NTR companion. I'd read that for sure.

Sort of related I guess to reading instead of eroge, but I've been reading the Kushiel series and it is chopped full with NTR. The main character is basically a high dollar prostitute, but it is part of her religion where sex is highly reveared and you should sleep with whomever you want. Then she eventually falls in love with her bodygaurd who is from a much more serious sect of their religion, and is chaste until he falls in love with her. Well over the course of the three books she has sex with all kinds of people while he has to stand by and watch.

I'm not doing it ANY justice, but I get NTR feelings from it even though she is the narrator. It's very easy to put yourself in the shoes of her companion.

Just finished playing 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生... Very very good. There's only two or three choices you can make entire game but i liked it a lot.

Spoilers

Well it becomes pretty much swaping or swinging couple story. The wife loves her husband very much and the only reason she does it is to please her husband. she does get pleasure out of the entire encounter but it does not go into entire dark netorare path of getting divorce because she loves the new guy more or anything like that. So far I could not get the story start from her point of view and not sure what im missing... pretty much everybody's happy by the end of the game...

End spoiler

here you go
https://mega.co.nz/#!6NEmTK6Z!QuniWhoVa-wbb3ucf1J8pVTIE9E4FrtUNSwPGBCYMtY

to change the game, just get the sothink swf decompiler and convert it to a fla file. Then open it up with an editor and change the game.

Awesome, thanks!

And thanks for the instructions too, I'll have to try that.

Just finished playing 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生... Very very good. There's only two or three choices you can make entire game but i liked it a lot.

Spoilers

Well it becomes pretty much swaping or swinging couple story. The wife loves her husband very much and the only reason she does it is to please her husband. she does get pleasure out of the entire encounter but it does not go into entire dark netorare path of getting divorce because she loves the new guy more or anything like that. So far I could not get the story start from her point of view and not sure what im missing... pretty much everybody's happy by the end of the game...

End spoiler

Sounds great, I love what it sounds like plus one of my favorite artists with some great looking CG samples, can't wait to play.

Last edited:
Succubus idea is fantastic!

I'd totally play a game like that :swearveng:
Reminds me of Rosario + Vampire, that succubus girl. Mm, virgin slutty succubus, we might be at the gates of a mayor breakthrough on ntr eroge :P
On a more realistic approach, I'd love a game with an AV star heroine. MC and her have a good relationship, love each other a lot but, yeah, she fucks guys (and girls :8) on camera for a living.

Oh man that would work extremely well for a game, it would rock.

So far I could not get the story start from her point of view and not sure what im missing...

The events from her point of view can be accessed from the scene menu, I don't know why Atelier Sakura do it this way.

The events from her point of view can be accessed from the scene menu, I don't know why Atelier Sakura do it this way.
I also noticed that-from the third page we can see Marina side of events
Though i would like it more if you were given choice at beginning to follow either husbands side or Marina side

It's finally out. I'll probably play it as soon as I finish downloading, so I'll be avoiding any discussion on the subject of 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生 パッケージ版 so as to avoid spoilers before I'm done with it.

As for fantasy NTR, I'm sure I participated in the last lengthy discussion. My view boiled down to the fact that I enjoy fantasy a lot in my manga and anime settings, but when it comes to NTR and actually to pretty much all ero, I respond better to real life settings. I find situations that I can imagine actually playing out somewhere in reality, more exciting and erotic in general so long as the participants and situation are to my tastes. NTR even more so.
This is my main preference, but I don't have anything against ero in a fantasy setting so long as the scenario is to my tastes and the plot is interesting and plausible. Fantasy even allows you to do things not possible in a real life setting, allowing more variety since the RL setting has a limited amount of situations you can believably enact.
The problem is that when taking advantage of the freedom of creativity a fantasy setting offers, ero often gets surreal and over the top, losing the believable factor which lowers the appeal for me. To many writers take advantage of it being all fantasy to avoid having to focus on the details that make it plausible and just do whatever the feel like doing. It makes it easier to be creative, but harder to imagine it happening outside of a fantasy. H in fantasy all too often ends up as tentacle sex or with really contrived elements added to the setting just for the sake of allowing the sex to happen.
I'm happy to enjoy an NTR work in a fantasy setting, so long as it's done well. Unfortunately too many focus too much on the fantasy elements themselves, and not enough on making the NTR situation interesting.
It's just how I feel there.

Spoilers!!!!!

In 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生, I feel its unfinished because it just feels not complete...
1. The main guy talk wife into having sex with younger guy
2. the younger guy and wife have sex, the wife start to enjoy sex with the younger guy
3. The wife and the younger guy goes to a couple trip because husband cannot make it
4. The husband watches them have sex while hiding somewhere in the room but gets out and continue to watch.
5. 1 year later, wife and the younger guy still have sex in husband's presence

Well it's clear that the younger guy likes the wife but does have respect for the husband so he does not want to destroy their marriage. There is no corruption here and there is no attempt of the younger guy trying to make the wife his only or his slave. He does want her to like him emotionally or even love him but isn't willing to take initiatives to make her his only. Well one of the thing that makes this game interesting was that the younger guy has premature ejaculation and the wife helps him to over come it. And their bond forms during that overcoming but does not go any further. They all understand that the wife has family to go back to and play along while they are together. The wife is on pill so she does take creampie from the younger guy but does not go into that whole " i love you more than my husband and i want you to impregnate me." thing. And at the end, they sort of conclude that they will continue this until the younger guy finds his new girl friend. I wish it was little longer and had better choice of conclusion.

1. Such as the wife and the younger guy falls in love with each other deeply and decides to have divorce and make their own family.
2. Or the wife and the younger guy start to meet each other secret to husband and have a secret wedding themselves and the husband finds their wedding video with sex in wedding dress but they keep the family as it is.
3. The younger guy moves on and the husband cannot stop so they find more dominant guy than the younger guy and wife enjoys this guy more in pure sexual way
4. And the original ending...

It was a great game but I just wish it was little longer i guess... oh well...

Just a heads up 新妻特捜パトレイザー ~略奪天獄篇~ has some pretty good NTR if you are into the Fantasy/Sci Fi NTR, which I am. I know a lot of you can't get into it unless it's real life, but IMO there are only so many ways you can do NTR in real life so the fantasy stuff is sometimes a nice change of pace for me.

Anyway, technically it is Netori I guess, but not really. I'll do my best to explain it. So you enter your own name, which I always like, and you are the captain of this three girl team of super heros who fight monsters. The rub is that all three girls are married and love their husbands. The other factor, is your right hand girl, is your childhood friend whom you have feelings for youself.

After one of the missions, your character gets infected by one of the aliens and is possessed and begins to corrupt the married women. Like I said this is kind of Netori since you are stealing the girls from their husbands.

HOWEVER, the last girl you can corrupt is your childhood friend. This is where the NTR hits, because although it is technically you corrupting her, you are being posed, so it's not really you. So it's like your character has to look through his own eyes and watch an alien, which she is fully aware isn't you, have sex with the girl he loves. Kind of brutal. And then to drive the nail home she ha an orgy with a bunch of faceless dudes.

It's been a dry spell for NTR, if you don't mind a little cheese with your NTR, this one did the trick for me.

Dude does it have happy ending, doesn't matter if is cheesy like his love for the childhood friend overcomes the alien (if he has to die it doesn't count), or a really evil one where you can't tell the guy from the alien apart because he turn evil himself (that kind of corruption i love it)

I've always liked the idea of a succubus girlfriend. Perfect NTR companion. I'd read that for sure.

You would think, wouldn't you? And yet, almost all the succubus-related ero-manga consists of the protagonist taming the wily succubus with the power of his cock.

Anyway, neither of the two new NTR titles seem my bag. I guess I'll be holding out for the new ANIM game later this month. And maybe Hunting Blue, but my expectations are notably lower.

Oh - I just noticed that the Oyako Rankan animation was released last week. Did anyone see it? Impressions?

Last edited:
You would think, wouldn't you? And yet, almost all the succubus-related ero-manga consists of the protagonist taming the wily succubus with the power of his cock.

Really? almost all the ones i have seen are those where the man/men end up spend or crazy, or near dead xD

I'm not really in happy swinging stories, but I'll play the last AS just because the art is hot I guess :)
Anyone tried ハブられ? The cover art is awesome, but that's all I know about it!

Looks like venus next game coming out this or next month. looks like the guy going to have NTR with three girls. this one might hurt.

http://anonym.to/?http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ123356.html
Yay! A new Venus game :D
While their stories are always good, the art is getting better and better :P

I really wish a translation group would pick up one single stinking NTR game. I think we are a big enough fan base now to warrant at least one translation.

*grumble* *grumble* *grumble*

Looks like venus next game coming out this or next month. looks like the guy going to have NTR with three girls. this one might hurt.

http://anonym.to/?http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ123356.html

Yeah, I've been waiting for this one all year. I check the Venus site every couple of weeks to see how it's coming, so it's great to finally get a release notice. If he gets NTRed by 3 girls it might have a real impact. Looks like it's going to be more in the vein of the married life and wire tap ones that came before their last release, with more time put into it than with the last. More complex and less predictable maybe? I'm really looking forward to it.

And yeah Redorc, it's nice to see the art very noticeably improve as the games progress, since it quite obviously started out as a general amateur drawing with an art program, and has spent years being dramatically improved. Some people get whiny about how unprofessional the art in the early stuff is, but I kind of like the style of Venus. Gives it some character and sets it apart from the rest.

Right now Venus is probably my favourite NTR doujin game producer, so I'll have some hopes for this.

I finished 新妻特捜パトレイザー ~略奪天獄篇~, and it was quite good. Though I liked the Mariko one better.
Since this time it's pure Netorase all instigated by the Protag himself, I'm not getting much of a feeling of betrayal. Most of the thrill comes from the teasing and cruel way she talks while doing it, though it does seem that the character is acting during those times for the sake of his fetish.
Most of the real NTR feeling comes from watching the heroine PoV scenes after finishing the game, and seeing the stuff that she lies about/leaves out. There is some decent stuff there, but in general if you want a proper NTR with some kind of heartbreaking betrayal, you should look elsewhere. This is more for people who enjoy swapping or lending your wife to someone else. IE, pure Netorase.

I'm playing through 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生 and I'm not sure it's all happy end for everyone. In one of the scenes near the end, the wife took her ring off. The wife was already doing it raw with the student on the first date, but told the husband otherwise, and started to trick the husband into allowing her to do it raw after the second date cause it was probably easier for her since the student always ran out of condoms before stamina. I haven't gone through all of the wife's scenes and I'm not really sure of what happens in the last scene where they talk about what happens after one year, is the husband just reduced to some serving boy? And why were the wife and boy holding hands underneath the table when talking with the husband?

Spoilers!!!

In 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生, im pretty sure that wife does that for the sake of husband because they do have a good sex life together. and at the end it is pretty obvious that they are putting up a show for the husband because if you chose the hide under the bed option then she will say that she knew all along that he was hiding. i wish she wore her ring during the game but there is no one scene that has her wearing her ring but the ring on the bedside was nice to see... There are things that she would do and not, for example she would not kiss him until the very end. they talk about importance of kiss during the wife's point of view and i don't think she would have gone that much if the younger guy did not have premature ejaculation problem. becasue of his problem i think she develops more feeling toward him because she wants to help and take care of this younger guy. Anyway, they are not trying to hide anything big from the husband and the husband is happy the way its going so i would say it still is happy ending...

貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生 had a good anxiety unpleasant state of inner turmoil factor but not much of a rage factor.

Since we're on the subject, are there any Netorase or swapping games where things go horribly wrong? By that I mean, the guy turns out to be much better than the MC and the girl gets stolen or corrupted, or comes close to it?

Now that I think about it, the ANIM game later this month is shaping up to be like that, isnt it?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please