Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

コルネオの野望 (that Tifa game) is out on Nyaa

I dont get the popularity of Tifa NTR or tifa hentai in general... If there was to be ff7 NTR i would rather it be aerith... i dont remember cloud showing feelings for tifa as anything more than a childhood friend...

The best NTR though is defo Hojo NTR-ing lucrecia from vincent... its even canon too, and theres an excellent doujin series on sadpanda, shame it prolly will never get translated, though its not hard to understand what was happening

I dont get the popularity of Tifa NTR or tifa hentai in general... If there was to be ff7 NTR i would rather it be aerith... i dont remember cloud showing feelings for tifa as anything more than a childhood friend...

The best NTR though is defo Hojo NTR-ing lucrecia from vincent... its even canon too, and theres an excellent doujin series on sadpanda, shame it prolly will never get translated, though its not hard to understand what was happening

I think it has to do with popularity, and because it sells. Tifa is the best FF girl after all.

Fixed that for you, buddy. >_>

:3
Well, that's a point of view I suppose :P
But that's way too much for me ^^

I dont get the popularity of Tifa NTR or tifa hentai in general... If there was to be ff7 NTR i would rather it be aerith...
Well, Tifa is a sexy character, while Aerith is a "cute" character, so I kind of understand why she is so popular... and personnaly I think that her character is one of the best in FF7!

I can't really agree with that.

I played FFVII back to front back in the day, and while Cloud was the aloof angst-ridden type who didn't show his feelings very well, it was pretty much implicit that he had childhood crush on Tifa, with his connection to her being one of the few true memories he retained after their village was destroyed. For her part, it seems like she develops feeling for him after he appears in Midgard years later and during the course of the game. She was even the one who went into his mind and brought him out of his catatonia, and back to full sanity for the first time since the game began. They might not have had him say it right out, but it was implicit that a strong bond had developed between them by the end of the game.

As for Aeris, as fond as I was of her and still get choked up to this day when I remember what happened, when you break it down while Cloud seems to have developed feelings for her, she was still in love with Zack and it was implicit that the reason she was drawn to Cloud in the first place was because he reminded her of Zack (naturally since he was emulating his best friend as part of his mental breakdown), She might have cared about Cloud for more reasons than that as the story went on, but she still never seemed to give up on her first love and chooses go off and try to save the world by herself in the end, instead of remaining with him.

It might be a matter of perspective and not really a discussion for a none related thread, but I just have fond memories about that game as the first proper plot driven RPG I'd ever played, so I get a little worked up over it. Don't mind it.

I'm pretty sure Tifa gets all the parodies because she has the sexy body, the childhood friend angle and fits the cherished image of the devoted japanese woman that men over there get gushy over.
Plus I can understand why it's hard to make ero material based on Aeris after how her story played out in the game. It'd feel like a betrayal, like you were defiling something sacred. At least if you were a big fan of the game that is, with most people who do doujins being exactly that.

I played FFVII back to front back in the day, and while Cloud was the aloof angst-ridden type who didn't show his feelings very well, it was pretty much implicit that he had childhood crush on Tifa, with his connection to her being one of the few true memories he retained after their village was destroyed. For her part, it seems like she develops feeling for him after he appears in Midgard years later and during the course of the game. She was even the one who went into his mind and brought him out of his catatonia, and back to full sanity for the first time since the game began. They might not have had him say it right out, but it was implicit that a strong bond had developed between them by the end of the game.

As for Aeris, as fond as I was of her and still get choked up to this day when I remember what happened, when you break it down while Cloud seems to have developed feelings for her, she was still in love with Zack and it was implicit that the reason she was drawn to Cloud in the first place was because he reminded her of Zack (naturally since he was emulating his best friend as part of his mental breakdown), She might have cared about Cloud for more reasons than that as the story went on, but she still never seemed to give up on her first love and chooses go off and try to save the world by herself in the end, instead of remaining with him.

It might be a matter of perspective and not really a discussion for a none related thread, but I just have fond memories about that game as the first proper plot driven RPG I'd ever played, so I get a little worked up over it. Don't mind it.

I'm pretty sure Tifa gets all the parodies because she has the sexy body, the childhood friend angle and fits the cherished image of the devoted japanese woman that men over there get gushy over.
Plus I can understand why it's hard to make ero material based on Aeris after how her story played out in the game. It'd feel like a betrayal, like you were defiling something sacred. At least if you were a big fan of the game that is, with most people who do doujins being exactly that.

Well you guys are prolly right about tifa.. still she just doesnt seem like as good an NTR chara for ff7 to me, i much prefer lucrecia or aeris, but then thats just my sick mind..

I guess ure right about defiling sacred stuff thing.. then again, while defiling sacred things is one of the premises for NTR, i dont suppose it would make the doujin artist too popular.. in fact many of them get rage comments on sadpanda... like 'ill fuckin kill the author' so i can see why its not popular..

For doujin stuff though, i always felt that realism is important.. e.g NTR doujin when heroine is NTR-ed by a character with whom she had little to no interactions in the game is too unrealistic to be NTRish to me

anyway i guess theres no sign of the 8/30 games yet? there are fakes on nyaa which you can see in the comments but other than that =/

I couldn't agree more.

More NTR C84 doujins are rolling in, for those interested.

http://exhentai.org/g/625648/56b32898db/
http://exhentai.org/g/625644/0408b80944/
http://exhentai.org/g/625640/2fee292119/
http://exhentai.org/g/625625/924aa46c13/

I particularly hope that 18 one gets translated. She's smoking in that. Great art.

Thanks. Oh wow, hell yes, here's hoping, that 18 one does look great :)

Fixed that for you, buddy. >_>

:3

This. Tifa is awesome, we always need more :)

Well, that's a point of view I suppose :P
But that's way too much for me ^^

Well, Tifa is a sexy character, while Aerith is a "cute" character, so I kind of understand why she is so popular... and personnaly I think that her character is one of the best in FF7!

Agreed, she's always been one of my favorites too.

In regards to the FFVII stuff I also felt that Tifa was the love interest. It's kind of like the age old debate of Rei/Asuka. No one will ever agree.

But at least with VII there is the whole Date segment so it is pretty much dictated by the player on who they chose for the date and who Cloud has the hots for.

In regards to the FFVII stuff I also felt that Tifa was the love interest. It's kind of like the age old debate of Rei/Asuka. No one will ever agree.

But at least with VII there is the whole Date segment so it is pretty much dictated by the player on who they chose for the date and who Cloud has the hots for.

Yeah, definitely think you're right, it is pretty similar.

The english version is already up. Pretty damned fast that.

Holy crap that was fast.

Does anyone here knows an easy way to buy and download stuff from gyutto? im trying to buy some of the 8/30 games..

Am I the only one whos excited about the next Atelier Sakura NTR game? I think the artwork looks awesome and general plot line will be great. I do like the story lines involving cheating wife with younger guy. Also I do not like the ones that wife makes the confession or husband and wife sets up the adventures for them... This one seems to be the wife agrees to have a one night stand with younger guy and it goes deeper without husband's knowledge. I do also like the ones that involves secret wedding or taking the wedding ring off. Anyway, hope this one gets released fast...

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=779213

Am I the only one whos excited about the next Atelier Sakura NTR game? I think the artwork looks awesome and general plot line will be great. I do like the story lines involving cheating wife with younger guy. Also I do not like the ones that wife makes the confession or husband and wife sets up the adventures for them... This one seems to be the wife agrees to have a one night stand with younger guy and it goes deeper without husband's knowledge. I do also like the ones that involves secret wedding or taking the wedding ring off. Anyway, hope this one gets released fast...

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=779213

Best not to get too excited. Their last game isn't even out for sharing yet.

Well i was so looking forward to 姉さんのカレシ.. but it always is with NTR, it is disappointing again... bad sounctrack, bad voice acting, really dumb plot and heroine, needs agth code..

On the plus side, there are some mystery element to it, though most of the ero is in heroine prespective... oh well it is defo worth playing and downloading, not really bad, just a letdown after all the waiting i did, but its free so how can i complain

My japanese isn't so good. Was it explained why the Maro from the Elf game has face paint on?

it's easier to just search for "netorare" in exhentai's search box.

I'm going to have to disagree. Exhentai's tag system is pretty inefficient. It's set up so that a simple netorare search will also bring up 200-600 page tank and magazine scans that very well may have only one NTR chapter. This gallery allows you to find the corresponding manga, including a lot of some of those hard-to-find magazine chapters and some other poorly tagged stuff, with just a button click. The guy really did work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!