Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

The CG of オッさん教師の女子校生妻がヤリチン男子に寝取られる話 is out on Sadpanda, I'm interested that the last few CGs are showing she is married with the teacher. I wonder if the game has multiple endings.

Hoping there will legit download of it soon.

The CG of オッさん教師の女子校生妻がヤリチン男子に寝取られる話 is out on Sadpanda, I'm interested that the last few CGs are showing she is married with the teacher. I wonder if the game has multiple endings.

Hoping there will legit download of it soon.
Ugh, too much preg sex for my taste but the main girl sure is cute :ninja:

So anyone tried the Orcsoft game yet? Any faps to be had?

I agree about the pregnant sex. I was a little disappointed in the CG, I was hoping for a little less pregnant sex and maybe a bit more corruption. I only skimmed the gallery but it doesn't look like she really gets that into it with the villain.

More scenes would've been nice too.

T-apron, creators of シュレーディンガーの扉 strike back after 3 years with a new game
All aboard the hype train :fag:

It's about damned time. I thought the circle had broken up and lost interest in making anything.

シュレーディンガーの扉 was pretty good though, so if it's NTR on par with that then it'll be worth waiting for. From what the link says, it seems to indicate two heroines, both being NTRed by separate guys at the same time. Which doesn't sound bad to me, but might not get everyone's blood pumping.

So anyone tried the Orcsoft game yet? Any faps to be had?

I tried the Orcsoft game AND it's just fine in case you don't mind Netori,which is basically what this game is about.The CG's were cool but a little uninspired if you ask me and those ahegao faces....The voice acting was great and the scenario was cliche but well-executed. IDK many people here won't like it but if you can put up with Netori I'd say it's worth a fap or two.

Reactions: tf2spy
Last edited:
Does anyone know how to get オッさん教師の女子校生妻がヤリチン男子に寝取られる話 to work on non-fullscreen?

Does anyone know how to get オッさん教師の女子校生妻がヤリチン男子に寝取られる話 to work on non-fullscreen?
I had to reenable it every time I launched the game (WINDOW options), basically...

When i change to window mode, i get an error and i have to shut the game, i don´t know if its the same for you too

Already tried with the patch and changed some options with the engine.exe but the same error
Too bad :(

I zipped my savedata folder with my (working) options, if you want to try them:
View attachment savedata.zip

I'm using a US xp virtual machine with japanese locale and time set and it works well, despite having to force the windowed mode every time I launch the game.
I've tried to run it from a windows 7 64 machine with applocale, and it worked well too.

Too bad :(

I zipped my savedata folder with my (working) options, if you want to try them:
View attachment 2826

I'm using a US xp virtual machine with japanese locale and time set and it works well, despite having to force the windowed mode every time I launch the game.
I've tried to run it from a windows 7 64 machine with applocale, and it worked well too.

Thanks i will try later, but now i think is a problem with my laptop, just now i tried the game with my desktop and works perfect sadly i can´t play H-Games in my desktop

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック